Chapter 6

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Author’s POV

 

“ Jaejoong ?! What the hell are you doing ?!” King Jong yelled because he saw his son, Jaejoong was making out with another man. And worse still is that the man is not of the nobility. Jaejoong turned towards King Jong Kook, "Fa-father?"

Jaejoong and Changmin suddenly stood hugging each other tightly. King Jong Kook gritted teeth, "Jaejoong, come here now, before my patience gone."

"No, you'll hurt Changmin. Stop it dad, I beg you. " Jaejoong and Changmin takes a step back still clinging to each other.

"Guards, take that little trash. And Yunho brought Jaejoong here. " The guard and Yunho walked up to Jaejoong and Changmin.

"Minnie, I'm afraid." Jaejoong snuck in a Chanmin’s hug.

"Joongie, just follow what your father said. I'll take you away from here. "

"Really?."

"Yes." Changmin answered before they separated.

"Minnie! You let go of me. "Jaejoong struggled from Yunho. Jaejoong look towards Changmin who is now secured by guards.

"Do not let that trash can enter the kingdom of this again."

"Yes, Your Highness." Guard carry away Changmin.

Before that Changmin turned away, "I Love You."

"Father, please just this once. Help me, don’t hurt him. I beg you. " Jaejoong ran towards King Jong Kook. King Jong Kook looked at Jaejoong.

 

SLAP!

 

Jaejoong fell in Yunho’s arms, his right hand holding his right cheek now reddened. "F-father, please."

"Yunho, take him to his room. Two days to come I will marry you. Behave yourself, Jaejoong. "

Jaejoong's heard from his father only can be silent and let himself be taken by Yunho.

 

 

*********************************************

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I can’t believe my dad is really a monster. I glanced to my side, see Yunho's face filled with satisfaction. I just hope they don’t do anything bad for Changmin. If the fate doesn’t toy with us like this.

 

BRUK!

 

I fell to my bed, and I looked at Yunho.

"What! Now are you satisfied, huh?!. " I screamed, no longer can hold back my tears now falling down my cheeks.

Yunho grinned, "Not yet. Wait till you're all mine. "Yunho walked over to me. His hand wanted to reach my face, I could only shut waiting for what he would do to me.

"Get plenty of rest, my future wife."

Yunho way out my room, and I could hear he locked the door and told the guards to watch it. I stared at the ceiling in my room.

 

"Changmin, I'll keep the faith in you. Please be safe. "

 

*****************************

 

. Wedding Day.

 

Jaejoong is now busy dressed by his servants, wearing beautiful wedding dress, showing his backside.

"Prince Jaejoong, please don’t cry. This day is yours. "

Jaejoong looked at the waiter who had spoken to him. Happines? to this day I do not understand what the meaning of those words.

Doors open shows King Jong Kook who stood at attention to see the state of his son. He walked toward him.

"Jaejoong, don’t you dare to do something stupid. I’ve warned you. " King Jong Kook spoke harshly.

Jaejoong nod his head to his father weakly. King Jong Kook lifted his chin so that his son looked at him. Jaejoong stared King Jong Kook, in his eyes has little sense of soft and warm there.

"You're very like your mother. Very pretty, she would be proud of you. "

Jaejoong cried hearing his father's words. King Jong Kook turned prepare to leave the room.

"The ceremony will begin shortly. Prepare him quickly. "

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Is the story of my life will just flow like this? Is it true that this is my destiny ? Mother help me, you're up there know for sure my pain isn’t it? Since you left us, Dad changed. I miss my Father a gentle one that I knew once. And now I don’t want to know him.

 

"Prince Jaejoong."

I was surprised, draw a deep breath. It's time. I turned around, "Yes, I'm ready-, J-Junsu-shii? What are you doing here?. "

"Prince Jaejoong, please come with me. We didn’t have much time. " Junsu-shi pulled me out of the room. Carefully we walk through the park behind the Kingdom.

There was a figure standing near the woods, my eyes wide open.

"C-Changmin!!." I ran and hug him like there will be no tomorrow. While it is true that until we found out, there will be no tomorrow for us.

"Jaejoong, are you okay right?." Changmin let go of his arms and held my face with both hands. I can’t say anything. Changmin gently wiped my tears, "Hussh, do not cry. You do not want to ruin our marriage right?. "

"Our marriage?." I was surprised to look around. I find Yoochun-shii who was standing next to Junsu-shii and Kyuhyun. And a priest?

I looked at them confused.

"We're going to get married here, and after that we will go from here to the place that I prepared to live with you."

Changmin looked towards the priest, "We're starting now."

Pastor cleared his throat, "If you then, Shim Changmin and Kim Jaejoong, have freely chosen each other, in token of this and your love, will you please join your hands together. will you repeat after me: I, take you, Jaejoong to be my wife Wedded too have and to hold from this day forward, too love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for Poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live. Shim Changmin, do you promise to do this now and forever more?”

Changmin replied with certainty, "I do."

 

The priest continued, "Jaejoong, will you repeat after me: I, Jaejoong take you, to be my husband Wedded to have and to hold from this day forward to love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for Poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live.Kim Jaejoong, do you promise to do this now and forever more? . "

 

I said, holding my happy tears, "I do."

 

“The wedding ring is the shape of an Unbroken circle with no beginning and no end. It symbolizes eternity-a never-ending love. Wear the rings proudly for they are symbols roomates speak of the eternal love that you have for each other and marks the beginning of a long journey together.”

Changmin take my hand to put the ring to me, although the ring mediocre but I'm very happy. Since radiated love with it. I alternately put the ring on your finger Changmin.

"Kim Jaejoong, I love you. Today is a very special day. Long ago you were just a dream and a prayer. This day like a dream come true the Lord Himself has answered that prayer. For today, Jaejoong, you as my joy become my crown. I thank Lord for the honor of going through time with you. Thank you for being what you are to me. with our future as bright as the promises of God, I will care for you, honor and protect you. I lay down my life for you, Jaejoong, my friend and my love. now I give to you me. " Changmin smiled gently at me.

 

"Shim Changmin, I love you and I know you love me. I am confident that God has chosen you to be my husband. It is my prayer and desire that you will find in me the helpmeet God designed especially for you, and in confidence I will submit myself unto your headship as unto our Lord. Therefore, Changmin, I pledge to you my life as an Obedient, faithful and loving wife. Whither thou goest I will go, whither thou lodgest I will lodge, Thy people shall be my people, And thy God my God. " I shed a tear.

 

"Now that Shim Changmin and Shim Jaejoong have given Themselves to each other by Solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. '

 

Changmin affectionately hugged my face with both hands, kissed me very gently. there is no passion there is only love.

"Changmin, take this horse. Inside this bag me and Junsu has prepared enough supplies for you there. " Yoochun-shi handed horse to Changmin. Changmin accept gladly. "Thank you."

I saw Kyuhyun walked over to us, there are tears running down his cheeks. "My friend, I hope there will be no bad thing happen to you. Please be happy."

Chaming now turned towards me, he mounted his horse and held out his hand to me. "Are you ready, my wife."

I blushed and gladly accepted his hand. We walked away from the place I've ever felt as a home.

"Well, Minnie. Where are we going?. "

"To our house in area Syarwil Kingdom, though not great. But I'm sure will be very comfortable there. There is a small garden, and I've designed it with your favorite. "

"Stupid, Minnie. Wherever we would go I would be very happy. Whatever place while we were together. "

 

************************************

 

Yunho’s POV

 

"What the hell are you saying?! HE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN?!. "

"Ye-yes, my prince."

King Jong Kook stood stiffly beside me, I don’t believe that rubbish dare take what is rightfully mine. I walked over to my father-in-laws.

"Relax, Dad. I'll bring him back. I'm sure they will not go away from here. And I would ask  help of my friend, Prince Siwon of Syarwil Kingdom. "

 

"Yeah, I'll get him back."

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Sorry for the late updates!!!

Next Chapter will first of jaemin. Well, there will be yunjae.

But i can't tell you guys. in the ends it will be yunjae or jaemin