Chapter 5

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

After dinner was over, I didn’t want to waste my time to hear that crap anymore. Is my dad crazy? I've followed everything he said so far, what it isn’t enough. I cried in my room, shed all sense kecewaku to my father. Until the moment I heard a knock.

I paused, listening carefully where the sound coming from.

Window?

I walked to the window slowly, open the curtains with a quick movement, and just made me discover that

"Changmin!." I was surprised to see him here, I hurriedly opened my window and hugged him tightly. "What are you doing here? How did you get in?."

Changmin pulled me into my room and closed the window gently, he held my face in his hands. Positioning my face to meet his eyes.

"I Miss You so much, Jaejoong." Changmin kissed me gently there is no lust, just pure love there. I kissed him back willingly, until we both ran out of air and stop the kiss for a moment.

I blushed to see his with a smile like the little boy, "Aish, just this afternoon we spent time together."

"But I can’t help my own feelings, I've missed you. Don’t tell me if you don’t feel the same. " Changmin pouted.

"Of course I miss you, but you sneak over here it’s very dangerous for you. What if you get caught by the guards?. " I release myself from his arms and walk faced my back to him.

"I'll do anything for you, Joongie." Changmin hugged me from behind, "Hm? Joogie?. "

"Yeah, it's a nickname for you. You like it ?. "

"I don’t like it, but I love it. Thank you, Minnie. "

"Minnie?."

"It's a nickname for you." I chuckled for a moment I felt a butterfly kiss on my neck. For a moment I was forgetting a big problem coming toward us, now I realize there are important things that we must discuss.

"Minnie." And now I'm turning my body to face him, pulling him to sit on the edge of the bed with me. Seeing is not my comfort, Changmin pull my chin gently, I looked at his face and saw concern there.

"Joongie, what’s wrong ?."

I took a deep breath, "My father, he wanted to marrying Prince Yunho."

"Yunho? Jung Yunho from Halfling Kingdom?."

"Yes." I waited for a response to be provided by Changmin, but after a while I just find Changmin silent. I sighed, "I'm sorry, Minnie."

"I'm sorry? For what?. "

"I'm sorry I've fallen in love with you. I'm sorry to drag you into my life like this. I was my father’s doll. "I cried.

"Jongie. Look at me. " I don’t listened what Changmin said to me, I was too scared to face him. Once again Changmin pull my chin.

"Do you regret having fallen in love with me?." There is pain in Changmin’s eyes, I shook my head. Tears fell from my eyes. Finding genuine reaction, Changmin smiled at me. He wiped my tears that have wetting my cheek, and he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank God, I thought you had been sorry for falling in love with me. My heart had stopped beating for a second. If that's the case, I'm sure if we get through it all. "

"But you know what my father was like, I'm afraid he'll hurt you."

"Don’t worry, I'll find the way for us."

"Thank you, Minnie." Changmin let go of his arms, and gave me a light peck from my mouth. "You'd better go to bed now, stop crying it wasn’t compatible with your lovely face. Trust me, we'll face it all. "

I smiled at the words Changmin said, "Well, like that. Smile is very suitable for your face. " Changmin walked to my window, I go towards him. "Be careful, Minnie."

"Obviously, Joongie. Love you. "

"Love you too."

 

***************************************

Author’s POV

 

Jaejoong got up from the bed, only last night he slept like that, feeling safe. Although serious problems confronting but heard Changmin’s words, he put the whole trust on those words.

A knock sounded from behind the door.

"Good morning, Prince Jaejoong. Your presence waited by King Jong Kook in dining room. "

"Yes." Jaejoong answered and prepared himself to attend.

 

*******************************

 

"So, Jaejoong later after you finished your breakfast. Accompany Yunho riding before you attend archery class. "

"Yes, Father." Jaejoong answered without turning his eyes on his food.

Yunho and Jaejoong get ready for riding, but only one horse that had been prepared. Jaejoong confused, he finally asked the waiter who had prepared their horses.

"Excuse me, we'll be riding. But why only one horse that had been prepared?. "

"Jaejoong, you're riding ‘with’ me. So no need to use two horses. "

"What ?."

Yunho who now stands beside his horse came over to Jaejoong, Jaejoong pulled until he sat on his horse. Yunho will soon also sat on his horse. During the trip no one start the conversation, Jaejoong was very uncomfortable with their ​​position.

"Jaejoong, is there a problem?"

"I, um, no nothing Yunho."

"Mhmm." Yunho suddenly breathed in the scent of Jaejoong’s neck.

"Yunho, what are you doing?." Jaejoong release himself from Yunho's arms.

"Just feel the aroma of my future wife." Yunho trying to kiss Jaejoong’s neck. "Stop it, Yunho!." Jaejoong pushed Yunho's little body to be less attached to the body Yunho.

Yunho again hugged Jaejoong's body violently, "Jaejoong, don’t forget that you are my bride, you're mine." Jaejoong could only wriggle in Yunho's arms.

 

**********************************

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I sat down at our usual meeting place, waiting for Changmin finished his work on the garden. Suddenly there was a hand covering my eyes.

"Minnie!."

"Haha, Joongie. Sorry I'm a little late, work rather much earlier. "

"Well, it's okay Minnie, I understand."

Changmin gently kissed my lips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Jaejoong?!! What the hell are you doing?!. "

I turned toward the voice came, and my eyes widened stared at my father, Yunho and two guards that are behind them.

"F-Father?!."