Chapter 11

Life With You, Death Without You

 

Chapter 11

 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Today is very exciting day for me, Changmin using his spare time to spend with me. We act like a real married couple down the market to cook dinner. He says that he wants to spoil me and our baby is.

 

Arriving at home, I don’t feel the time goes so fast. It's nearly afternoon, and I felt that my legs were very tired.

"How? Your legs are still sore? I said let me do the shopping. What if you're tired like this and be bad for the baby, hm?. " Changmin scold me as he continued to massage my feet.

"But I want to spend time with you, you rarely get a vacation like this."

"Aish, stop pouting like that. Or I'll kiss you this instant. "

I deliberately deepen my pouting, and he didn’t hesitate to kiss me.

 

Knock .. Knock ... Knock ...

 

Changmin stop our kiss, put his forehead against mine, regulate our breath to return to normal.

"I'll open the door for a while, wait here." Changmin pecked my lips once again and got up from the couch to open the door.

I decided to set up our groceries in kitchen.

 

BRAKK!!

 

I was stunned to hear the sound outside of our house. I went with a tremendous sense of fear.

"Changmin?." I'm up at the door of our house, I was surprised to see all this.

"Changmin!."

"Stop! Jaejoong, run! Don’t mind me. " Changmin is now being held down by two guards scream to me for run from there. With the condition a rather dizzy head, I can’t catch the message given by Changmin.

Seeing a little towards my left, I found he was staring at me. Smirk.

Expression on his face that made ​​me step back away from him, and by reflex I put my hand on my tummy, protecting our babies.

 

Author’s POV

 

Yunho saw Jaejoong with a a kind of look, a predator who has cornered his prey. Now he found Jaejoong more beautiful than the last time he saw it, with his ​​long hair is now neatly arranged.

"Well, Well, what we have here my princess?." Yunho walked over to Jaejoong who now can’t get up out of a sense of shock.

"Stay away from him!." Changmin rebelled in the grip of the guards.

"Jaejoong, how are you baby?." Yunho uses his index finger to lift Jaejoong’s chin.

Now he found that large eyes flooded with tears that almost fell.

"No ... don’t touch me!." Jaejoong tried to run but his efforts were in vain, now he is in Yunho's arms.

“Jaejoong ! You bastard! You can’t do this to us! Jaejoong is my wife, you can’t separate us.”

“Oh yeah ? too bad you got a mind like that, common people.”

Jaejoong could only weep in Yunho’s embrace, can’t do anything because of his weakened body, couldn’t resist any longer. Looking around, Mrs.Lee tried to help but she and her husband guarded by the guards, and the people only stood there to witness the event.

“ Guards, now do your duty. Discard that thing to another place, another island. The most important thing brought he away from this place.”

“ No! Changmin! Yunho please let me go.” Jaejoong struggled with a limp as he was dragged by Yunho to ride horse-drawn carriage

 

*****************_________________*****************

 

Jaejoong was taken by Yunho to the Syarwil Kingdom, because he thought if he forced himself to take him home immediately. Of course it will take some time, and now there is one thing he must finish first.

"Plesae, don’t hurt my baby. I beg you Yunho. " Jaejoong pleaded with Yunho.

Yunho just kept pulling Jaejoong towards the room that had been prepared for Jaejoong. Arriving in the room, he forced Jaejoong to lay down in bed. Rushing left the room, without forgetting to lock the room first of course.

"Now do your duty." Yunho said to one figure there.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

What should I do? where they would bring Changmin. Oh god, I think I'm going to live happily with my little family.

Suddenly I felt the pain in my tummy, I shouted holding my tummy.

"Argh! Lord please, take care of my baby ... Argh!. "

I heard the door open, and there I found Heechul rushed at me with a potion in his hand.

"Jaejoong? what is it? Is your tummy hurt ? Drink this potion. "

I quickly drank the potion, I'm afraid something bad will happen to my baby. After a few moments after drinking the potion, which has a little pain disappeared now come again more painfully.

"Doc-doctor what's wrong? It hurt like hell! Arghh!!!. "

Heechul just stand there watching me, "Oh God! Please Doctor, please. The pain really… I can’t stand it. Please make my baby survived—. "

Before I finished my sentence, I felt the mattress being wet around the base of my thigh. I looked at it with horror. Now that my dress was white had turned red. Blood.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Helloo!!! nice to meet you agaiin~ Sorry for the late update.

and i know that i promised to you guys, i will double update for the next update. But my college thigy keep bothering me *pout*

well, i tried to make a longer update this time. Thruthfully, for the next-next update me already now how the plot keep flowing, but i really don't have a time to write that whole my idea.

So please you feedback~ your comment is a strength for me, and for you silent reader. it's hurt me a lot.

Ang sorry for the grammatical errrrorrrs.. i still looking a beta for this ff. Fighthing !