Defending her

Unknown

“See you tomorrow Mel.” I say waving good-bye at the receptionist

“Bye-bye Key, make sure to take an umbrella it’s pouring rain outside.” She says smiling.

“Will do”

            I take one of the company’s umbrellas from the container next to the door then exit the building. Once outside I open the umbrella then run to my truck, I open the door and step inside.

“sheesh the water is cold.” I say to myself, turning on the car the music on the radio blasts trough the speakers making me jump up and quickly press on the radios button to turn it off.

            I drive slowly and with caution the whole way home so that I don’t get into an accident. I’m near home when I think I hear the scream of a woman, no key, it must have been the thunder, who would be out this late at night all the way on the outskirts of town? I say to myself. As I get nearer to the house I see three figures, the one in the middle seems to have fallen. must be some really drunk teenagers I say to myself and keep driving.

            As I get closer I realize that their not drunk teenagers, there is two men and a women. One of the guy’s is holding her by the hair while the other one is trying to pick her up by the arm. I stop the car abruptly and run up to where the scene is happening.

“What is going on here?!” I say pushing the man with the blonde hair which was also the man that was pulling the young girls hair.

“I said what the hell is going on?!?!” The man stands up and pushes me back.

“None of your business, Stay out of this!” he says in a bark.

“I will not stay out of this, who has thought you how to treat a woman this way?!”

“It’s ok, we’ll leave right Yongguk?” Says the other man standing in between us

“Yeah come on girl let’s go” he says motioning the girl forward with an evil look on his face.

            The girl stands up and hesitates a while before saying no.

“I didn’t ask you! I’m ordering you to come! So come here now!” He exclaims

“She said no” I repeat to him slowly.

            I rest my hand on the girls back I’ll help her…somehow I think to myself. We’re walking towards my car when I feel a hand on my shoulder; Yongguk turns me around, the next thing I know Yongguk’s fist collides with my jaw in full force.

 

Happy anniversary to me and marc :D! yay 3 years ^3^ ♥♥