Him

Unknown

            Maybe I was stupid to trust Key right away like I did, but if you were in my situation what would you have done? Risked getting taken back by Yongguk or be safe with Key? Either way I now know that I did make the right decision since I am now safe in Key’s home.

            Key’s home is huge, it consists of two floors, or so I’ve seen. There is the main floor and then a spiral staircase that takes you up to the second floor. There is a fireplace in the center of the main floor with tan leather couches that decorate each side of it, a large couch that could fit people across from it, a love seat on the right side and then an arm chair on the left side. In between them sofas and the fire place there is a glass coffee table with a white furry rug under it. Behind the four person sofa the stairs are located. The floors are marble white and the walls are white as well. Next to the door there are two tall vases with cherry blossom trees in them. Upstairs the floor is separated by two hallways one that goes across and then one that keeps going straight ahead from the stairs, the corners are decorated by plants and the walls are decorated by fancy paintings.

            My room is big, the walls are painted a pretty green and the bed covers of the queen sized bed are white and silky. The bed is decorated with about 10 pillows; I sit on the bed and look around the room. There is a porch with an amazing view of the city, white wardrobes and a glass door that leads to a different room. I get up and walk towards it. Inside the floor is marble white, the counter top of the sink is made out of marble as well. The bathtub is big enough for three people to sit down in with a big glass door. I am amazed by how beautiful the house is, even the toilet is beautiful! Next to the bathtub there is a rack with towels. I look down at my dirty self and then sniff myself I can’t believe Key would even come near me smelling like this I think to myself. I decide to take a shower so I turn the water on then go to get a clean shirt from inside the drawers key had told me about. I slide out of my clothes then hop into the shower, I watch the dirt run down my wet body.

            That night while I lay in bed I think about my parents and how soon I’ll be able to see my family and friends.

“Thank you Key” I whisper into the night as I drift into sleep.

           

            When I wake up the next morning I fix the bed and am about to go to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I see a bag on a chair that’s next to the closet. That wasn’t there before I think to myself as I walk to it. I open up the bag, inside it is a peach colored dress and a pair of shoes, I take the dress out of the bag and hold it up against me. I look into the mirror; the dress goes down to my knees and has thin straps. I slide out of the shirt that I am wearing and then slide the dress on. The dress is tight from top and loose from the bottom, when I look back in the mirror I can’t even believe the way I look. If you didn’t pay attention to the small amount of scars on my lips I look beautiful, I put on the black high heels that were in the bag then go into the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth. Once I’m done I get start heading down to the kitchen.

            I walk down the stairs slowly then I stop on the fourth to last step at the sight of Key and Cheondung sitting on the sofas in front of the fire. They both stop talking and stare at me, key stands up and slides his fingers through his hair mouth open. Key lets out a soft cough then walks up to me and holds his hand open to me, I take his hand and smile while blushing.

“You look beautiful” says key smiling up at me and holding my hand while I walk down the steps.

“Thank you” I say blushing and starring into key’s eyes.

            At that moment I realize how handsome Key really is, he has black hair,  porcelain white skin, black eyes and rosy pink lips.

“You there?” asks Key nudging my hand a little

“Oh um yes… sorry was distracted”

            Key and Cheondung chuckle. I sit on the love seat by myself, Cheondung clears his throat as in to speak then he stands up. 

“Key I want to thank you for letting me stay in your home for the night, I would stay longer but I’m afraid I should leave. I have to look for my sister and make sure she’s ok out there where ever she is.”

            I watch key nod and rest in against the back of the couch.

“Well you are always welcome to come back if you need anything” Says key smiling and shaking Cheondung’s hand.

            Cheondung smiles “Thank you” he says, Key walks Cheondung to the door and waves bye to Cheondung as he leaves.  Key walks back to me and smiles.

“Well…” says Key smiling “You look beautiful and we shouldn’t let that go by so we should go out to eat” he pauses for a couple of seconds then says “Well if you want of course.”

            I smile and say “Sure” Key smiles widely then runs up the stairs.

            A while later Key comes down the stairs in a tux, my jaw drops open at the sight of him. He looks handsome, Key walks up to me then lifts and drops his arms back down to his sides.

“What do you think?” he asks smiling and looking down at himself.

“Um…” I start trying to find words “Y-you l-l-look h-handsome” I stutter feeling my face grow warm.

“Thank you” grins Key widely then walks over to the door and holds it open. “coming?” he asks

            I smile and walk out the door, when we get to the car Key stops me then opens the door for me. I get into the car and put my seat belt on. The car ride is silent until we reach the restaurant, the outside is mostly made out of rock and has big windows that let you see into it, bushes adorn the outside and the post on the corner before you enter the parking lot reads Canlis.

“Were here” says key taking off his seat belt.

            I nod and wait for Key to come and open the door for me, when I get out of the car Key puts his arm out so that I put my arm into his so I do.  Once inside the restaurant we get led to a table, inside the back has no wall at all just windows to show the great view of the lake and city.

“Do you like it?” asks Key

“Yes I love it, it’s beautiful” I say smiling and resting my hands up on the table.

            A while later a waiter comes in and asks for our order, when he leaves Key sits up straight and looks at me.

“So” he starts “Are you enjoying staying at my place at the moment?” he asks

“Oh yes your house is very beautiful” I say

            For the rest of the time being we spend the time talking and eating about how I like the house and what my interests are. The only thing Key never brings up is what was happening the day he rescued me from Yongguk and for that I am thankful because I’m not ready to talk about that topic.

 

Hey guys sorry that i havn't updated in a while i've been busy with school and studying but i promise to try and keep up with all my writting during the break :D! hope you enjoy this writting, thought that suzy should enjoy sometime with Key :3