Being paranoid now?

Unknown

 

After hours of walking I’ve finally reached civilization and even though my feet are bloody and hurt from not wearing shoes the whole way, I do not stop to take breaths like last time but instead instantly walk up the gas station. The sign on the gas station reads CLOSED so I walk around the gas station. On the other side of the gas station there is a pay phone, I look around the floor hoping to find change that people have dropped but don’t find anything. I sigh and start walking down the street hoping to find an open store and get help.

I rub my arms; the night is chilly especially since I’m not wearing any underpants. It’s the middle of fall and the leaves are starting to fall off the trees, the concrete has started to make the cuts on my feet sting so I go up onto the grass. I see a bench next to a bus stop, I go to it and lay down I sigh a sigh of relief at finally being able to rest.

I have started to fall asleep when I hear two different voices, its two men; I sit up and look around. A cold shiver runs down my spine, as I see them, walking down the street, their shadows reflecting down on the street from the lights on the street lamps. A couple of cars go by so I start walking down the road opposite direction; I try to hide in the shadows so they won’t see me. I hear their voices getting closer with each step I take stop it I say to myself in my head your just being paranoid I try to convince myself.