Yep, Were Just Morons

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy!

When I woke up there was no Jiho. I look around his empty apartment, really empty apartment. The only thing that is in here is his clothes and the bed. I make my way to the kitchen to see if there was anything I could fix... But nothing. *Sigh* doesn't  this boy no how to shop? Oh, yeah he loves to shop. Just not for furniture and food, apparently.

I walked into the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I may not have fresh clothes but I’ll be clean.

“Lilly, here’s you some fresh clothes.” I hear Jiho say at the door. I hop out and put my hand out the door for him to hand me them. “Thank you.” I yell back after setting them down. And returning to my shower.

I came out wearing, a purple shirt with a panda on it dressed like Hello Kitty. And a simple par blue jean pants.

“HKE?” I ask coming out of the bathroom smiling. “Out of all the things you could’ve remembered.” Jiho replied, stuffing down a sandwich.

“Believe it or not, but I remember everything.” I told him setting down beside him, grabbing a sandwich for myself.

“Here, call your family with this. Tell them you’ll be going on a trip for a month.” He told me handing me a cell phone.

“You know, I still have my phone I can just use that. And why for a month? You know I’m not going to want to stay here for that long.” I replied.

“You’ll be killed if you don’t stay with me. And that phone can’t be traced.”

“Jiho ... what’s going on?”

“Call first. Answers later.” he said getting up from the ground walking out of the room. But he stopped. “Don’t tell them who your with. Just say your going on a trip and will be back in a month then hang up.”

“Fine! But you better tell me everything.” I yelled at him. I’m a calm person but when I’m with him I turn into ... into, a moron!

I crawled to the bathroom and grabbed my pants. got my phone out of the pocket. “I’ll tell you the number. Get the other phone ready.” Jiho ordered snatching my phone out of my hand.

I made my way back to the other phone and got it ready. “Okay, tell me the number.” I said bitterly.

“555-555-5551.” he called out then taking my phone dropping it to the ground then stepping on it. I looked at him and pouted. “What?”

“It took me forever to buy that phone!”

“Hurry up and call them.” Jiho replied, angrily.

~On the phone.~

“Hi, mom.”

“Hi, baby where are you we were so worried.” My mother franticly said. I hear all of my friends in the back ground. I took in some air then.

“Mom, I’ll be going on a trip for a month. I’ll be safe and sound, so don’t worry. I have to go tell everyone that I love them. And I’ll see them soon.” I blurted out before she could protest, I hung up the phone.

Jiho bent down grabbing the phone out of my trembling hands. I could feel tears run down my face. After he got done breaking the phone, he grabbed a bag then my hand making me stand up.

“I’m sorry... but it’s not safe to stay here anymore. Were going to go a little ways out from Soul. When we get there I’ll tell you everything.

I didn’t reply I just walked on beside him. I don’t know why I’m doing this? Should I run? “Please, don’t leave my side again... I know, I’m putting you in harms way. And you may think if I love you then why am I doing this? It’s that they know who you are and if I leave you alone they could...” I cut him off.

“Even if I wanted to there is no way my body will leave your side again.” I told him getting on the bus.

“I still don’t understand why you left in the first place!?” Jiho asked, as we set down in our seats.

“To be honest, I don’t know either.” I replied slightly looking out the window watching the trees and cars pass by.

“We, almost killed each other. Over nothing...” He says looking straight ahead.

“Yep, were just morons!” I reply with a big grin. Jiho looked over at me, “I missed you.” he said hugging me.

“Does this mean I’m no longer single?” I asked looking up at him. He grabbed my face. “I say I missed you and all I get is ‘does this mean I’m no longer single!?‘ What kind of girlfriend are you?” Jiho asked leaning in closer to my face.

“Jiho....”

“Umm?”

“Your not getting any kisses till I find out what you’ve been up to.” I said, moving my face away from his facing the window. *Clever Lilly... clever. Grin with peace sign.*

“You, haven’t changed. But I still want and need a kiss.” He replied trying to get me to face him. So I blowed my tongue at him.

“Take this as punishment.”

“Fine! But your mine when this is all over.”

“If you like it put a ring on it!” I replied holding up my ring finger.

“Your one of those!?”

“What ‘one of those?’ What is that supposed to mean? Just because I have self respect doesn’t make me one of those.” I pouted at him, he put his arm back around me and sighed.

“I’m glad though... Even if  I have to wait.” Jiho softly whispered drifting off to sleep. I laid my head on his shoulder. And let the soft movement lead me to sleep.