Dude She Needs Help

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy!

“Sir Panda Of Almighty, to the rescue!” Sir Panda?

“Sir Panda, what are you doing here?” I asked ducking behind Jiho.

“I’m here to stop this bubble fight.”

“Bubble fight?” I asked tilting my head to the side. Then I looked up and seen the guns that they’re holding are blowing bubbles. Everyone falling over and laughing.

“I have to get you out of here before you fall victim to a thousand years of none stop laughing!” Sir Panda said slinging me and Jiho on his back then running out of the building.

~Jiho’s P.O.V. (point of view.)~

“Thank you for saving us Sir Panda Of Almighty!” Lilly said dreaming aloud. Of what  I really have no idea.

“Dude, she needs help.” Syn said, with a cough.

“We all need help.” I replied trying to get the rope off my wrist.

“At least were still breathing.”

“Yeah, I just wonder for how long.” Wonka I’m so sorry, I might be seeing you sooner than later. “I don’t think I’ll be able to keep Wonka’s last wish....” I sighed giving up on untying my wrist.

“Don’t talk like that. None of us seen this coming. And I sent someone to find your friends when I could tell we were going to loose.” Syn said with a sly smile.

“Why are you getting them involved.” I asked angrily, he has no right getting them in this.


“Was I dreaming about Sir Panda saving us from a thousand years of laughter?” Lili muttered popping up out of a dead sleep. So that is what she was dreaming about.

~Lilly’s P.O.V.~

I look around to see nothing, my head is killing me. I wish my dream was real though. We lost and are now prisoners to the boss. I feel like crying but its better for me to stay calm. I don’t want them to feel bad...

I can do one thing and one thing only! Being random!!! “Hey, where did Sir Panda Of Almighty go?” I asked, I know I was just dreaming but they don’t need to know that. Even though I ask if I was dreaming or not. Oh well!

“Lili, you just said it yourself you were dreaming.” Jiho said, I could hear how scared he is. And it frightens me, though I need to stay calm for him on the outside.

“No, I didn’t!” I replied, in a funny voice. Then I realized Jiho has not told me about his oh so secret past. I know the past is the past, I just want to know. Because I am now involved. “Jiho ... I think its a good time to tell me everything.” I was stern with my words making sure he knew I was serious.

He sighed. “Yeah, your right.” Jiho agreed, looking up into my eyes for the first time since I had woken up.

“My brother, Taewoon. Had gotten into trouble sometime ago. I went to save my brother from boss. Before I could even get close to him, I had to join. I did and lets just say I strayed far from my goal. Taewoon saved me instead, his girlfriend paying for our stupidity.  Wonka was watching her, she got away from him and jumped in front of my brother before the gun went off. He was standing in front of me. Boss was luckily happy, he let us live where we would remember that day forever.”

There’s that word again forever... Forever living with a bad memory. Wonka thank you for saving me. I didn’t know what to say, I just sat there. Processing, I mean I had no clue.

“All that maters now is that you bettered your life. And made something out of yourself. Your past doesn’t mater to me. Its good for me to know. But I will always love you. And that is a forever, I wish for you to remember Jiho.” I managed to say. I really didn’t expect that to come out. Though I’m glad it did.

He smiled, “I love you too. And I wouldn’t change it. I wish I could kiss you right now though.”

“It’s kind hard since are a wall apart tied to chairs.” I agreed with a laugh.

“I hope your friends and brother will get to us soon enough.” Syn said breaking us out of our happy thoughts and back on how to get out of here.

“I, knew about my friends, but my brother this is going to far!” Jiho told him angrily.

“He kind of found out and was about to come knock some sense into you. So I told my guy to look for him to. Where he could work with your friends.” Syn replied calmly. Even though I didn’t like him at first, I can now see he means well for Jiho.

“Shh, there coming.” Jiho said, trying to get untied even harder then before.

The door slung open. “The Boss will now see you. I hope he at least spares the little girl, she’s just to pretty to kill.” The gorilla looking man said touching my chin.

“Get your hands off of her.” Jiho yelled at the man. He walked over to Jiho.

“To bad for her now. You shouldn’t show so much love in your eyes for her, or she’ll die.”