I Looked Him In The Eyes.

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy!

“Lilly, Acelin, Lulu and Yumi! Rise and shine on this beautiful day!” Father said opening the windows up. “It’s four in the morning honey. Use this to wake them up.” I hear my mother add. I’m so tired I don’t want to get up! Animals why do you have to get up so early?

I hear all kind of noises I would look but ZZZzzzzz.

~So Many Minutes Later~

“Ag!” I put the cover over my eyes. “Hahaha! How do you like this girls? I’ve made my own sun.” Father said evilly, his glasses twinkling as he pulls off the covers that were shielding our eyes. “You, mister Bell!” Lulu said getting up angrily.

“Well, miss Lulu don’t you have unpacking to do?” he asked thinking he was oh so clever.

“Your point?” Lulu replied pointing at him.

“Early risers have less to do the next day.”

“I don’t care I rather sleep!”

“Dad, just give it up. Sleep will always win with us.” I put in, to get the whatever to end.

~At The Zoo~

“Heya, Simba, Kyla, Zima and little Alex.” I said feeding the Lions.

“Those are lions!” Acelin said shaking on the over side of the second cage.

“Come on Ace, you’ll be as safe as crossing a road. There is just one more caging from where your standing at, from were I am.”

“Easy for you to say. You grew up with these lions.”

“So have you. It’s just been a while” I rolled my eyes at her then began feeding the lions.

“Now, you feed Alex first and give him the smallest bite. Then you feed Zima you give her a little bit bigger bite then Alex. Then of course repeat. By feeding Kyla and Simba.”

“Okay.” She said nodding I came out of the cage and handed her the bucket.

“Hey, my girlfriend is a lion tamer.” I hear Jiho say from behind.

“Jiho!?” I said with a smile turning around and seen Kyung as well. “Yep!” He said hugging me, waving at my dad.

“Hey, Acelin how are you doing, this fine day?” Kyung asked her in english. She smiles, “Doing okay the lions scare me a little.” Kyung smiled down at her then took her hand. “You’ll do great, just believe in yourself.” Acelin couldn’t stop smiling up at him. I must say I can’t stop smiling either.

“So, what gives us this honor?”  I asked leading the way to our next stop. “I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend.” Jiho said smiling at me I smiled back. “Well then, you should stop before I turn into a tomato.” I replied grabbing food for the monkeys.

“I’m doing my job good then.” Jiho said pinching my cheeks, I stuck my tongue out at him. “I thought I wouldn’t get to see you for a week?” I asked walking to the monkey habitat. “I thought I wouldn’t. I was wrong but I rather tell you that. Then to have you get mad at me.”

“Thank you.” I replied with a smile that he gladly returned. “Okay, Ace your going in here with me this time.”

“What! I thought I was just watching today?”

 “Not for the whole day you have to start somewhere.”

“Come on Ace you can do it!” Kyung cheered her on.

“Yeah, Acelin you’ll be fine. Lilly is there with you.” Jiho added.

“How about Kyung and Jiho join you too?” My father said coming up putting his hands on the boy’s shoulders.

“Really?” I asked

“Yeah, the monkeys would love it!” I smiled big at my dad. “thanks daddy!”

“Your welcome.” he said walking off.

“Come on boys!” I said all exited, the monkeys love new comers. Kyung grabbed Acelin’s hand and Jiho grabbed mine. “Hey, Choppy!” I said as Choppy the monkey hopped on my back, to groom me.

“Wow!” Ace said with a smile holding on to Kyung’s hand.

“Brings a whole new meaning to ‘I have a monkey on my back!’ Huh?” I  said handing Choppy, Chippy, Farah and Fred, a banana. Farah got on Acelin while Fred got on Kyung. Chippy pushed Choppy off me and stole his place. Choppy decided to get on Jiho.

“This is cool.” Jiho said, looking back at Choppy. “It’s cool to think my girlfriend hangs out with monkeys as a job too.” I like when he says ‘my girlfriend’, it just sounds yeah... I think he likes the sound of it too. *Girly squeal of happiness.*

We ran around in the habitat playing with the monkeys. It seemed like we played forever, I’m really happy it did feel like forever though. I just wish now forever was a bit longer.

“Ready to eat?” Kyung asked all of us. “Yup! How about you darling?” Jiho said winking at me. Wow, if he keeps this up I’m going to die of a heart attack at the age of 17!  Strangely thats okay with me as long as I’m in his arms.

“Lilly?”

“What?”

“Ready to eat?” Jiho asked, putting  his hand on my forehead. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah and yeah.” I replied, moving his hand then smiling up at him.

“Well, my mom will have sandwiches out today.” I told them as we where looking a the penguins.

“Sounds good with me.” Acelin said looking up at Kyung like asking him if it was good with him. Aw young love so cute. *Sigh in remembering the first date with Jiho.*

“Lilly, are you okay?” Jiho asked. “Yeah, why?”

“Your were sighing.”

“Oh..” I smile, “I do that a lot.” I really have to watch my girly day dreaming. *Smiles back up at Jiho.*

“Well, which way is the food?” Kyung asked. “Oh, yes..this way.” I replied showing them the way.

“By the way Acelin. When you start to go out on your own, you should carry a map. Where you wont get lost.” I told her as we walked into the staff cafeteria.

“Hey kids!” mother says to us, as she gives Mister Kim his sandwich. “What would you like?” We told her in a matter of seconds are food was brought to us with a smile.

“Now, that is good service!” Kyung said smiling as he took a bite out of his sandwich. We laughed. I must say that was one of the best lunches I have ever had!

“I wish we didn’t have to go but...” Jiho said with a sigh, I hugged him. “Don’t go.” I whimpered like a child. I didn’t want him to leave.

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to. I just have to.” He replied my head. “Look up.” I looked up at him with my bottom lip poked out. “I understand it’s your job I’ll miss you though.” I told him smiling. Jiho lent down and gently put his lips to mine. Instead of ‘there is a snake in my boots.‘ There’s a hot guy on my lips!’

We parted ways. “I’ll miss you and I’ll see you when I can.” Jiho said kissing me again. I smiled, “Okay, I’ll miss you too.” I replied kissing him again.

“It’s so sad the love birds have to part ways once again!” Kyung said fake crying, Acelin joining him. “It is sad, just when they come together it’s time to be part once again.” She said grabbing Kyung’s shirt fake crying. He hugged her as the crying turned into pure laughter.

When we were finely able to stop laughing. “See you later!” we all said at the same time starting the laughing fit again. As the boy’s walked off, then Kyung turned around and yelled. “Don’t forget to watch us on TV Wednesday.”

“Okay!” we yelled back.

~Wednesday~

All us girls gathered together at Lulu’s place, to watch the boy’s. Lulu’s apartment was like her blunt, bold, and loud. That is the best way I could sum it up for you.

Ding dong...

“That must be Jeahyo, Yukwon and Minhyuk’s girlfriends.” Lulu said getting up to get the door.

“Hey, I’m Lacey, Jeahyo’s girlfriend.” A beautiful, cherry blond, headed girl said. The best way to describe her is just beautiful.

“Hi, I’m Emma, Yukwon’s girlfriend.” A cute almost white, haired girl said. Another girl to Aw at she looks like she could punch a wall out, with such elegance to put a ballerina to shame.

“Hello, I’m Rose, Minhyuk’s girlfriend.” said a curly dark brown haired girl. Rose is a good name for her, cause she’s pretty just like a rose.

I, Yumi and Lulu introduce ourselves. “Hi, I’m Acelin  and I’m umm Kyung’s friend.” She said unsure.

“Oh, your so cute! You should be Kyung’s girlfriend he’s a good guy.” Emma told her. “Trust me I know I grew up with him.”

“Really?” Ace asked. “Yep!” Emma replied.

“Hey, there on next! “ Lacey said getting all of us to set down.

“Are they going to be on with the new hot girl group ‘SnowFlake‘?” Rose asked, sipping on her tea. “Don’t know.. I hope not though. Jea was ‘fanboying’ over them, last week.” Lacey said, punching a pillow. Poor pillow:(

Then again I would be punching the wall if a girl even thinks of flirting with Jiho. *Put’s up fist. BRING-IT-ON!!!*

“What’s up with Lilly?” Emma asked Yumi. “We’ve been trying to find that answer for years... It’s best to just move away slowly.” she replied. moving away. “Hey, where are you going.” I asked chasing them. “I thought you said it would be okay as long as we ‘move slowly!” Emma yelled trying to get away.
“It works most of the time...” Yumi replied, walking away from my grasp. Yumi and Emma were on one side of the conner and I was on the other. They move one way then I would follow.

“Hey, would you kids knock it off and come watch are hot boyfriends.” Lulu yelled at us. We ran and set down in front of the TV. “That was fun.” Yumi said with a laugh, “yep it was, a fun game!” I agreed *Peace sign.*

“You to were just messing with me.” Emma asked, “Yep.” Yumi and I replied. “Oh, thanks that was fun even though you too are psycho!”

“Shh, there on!” Lacey said, watching the TV intently.

‘Block B’ and ‘SnowFlake.’ introduced themselves. Then it went on to a stupid commercial! None of us said a word. They had the boy’s setting side by side with the girls. That doesn’t settle well with girlfriends. I mean I trust him, I just don’t trust those floozies.

“Hello, I’m Pop and your watching ‘Nerds’ TV.” The MC said, with a flashy smile. “I’m here with hot new rockies. ‘Block B’ and ‘SnowFlake.’ How are all of you doing today?” Pop the MC asked them with another annoying smile. *Wishes I could fly through TV and hit that fake smile off his face.*

“Yes, were all doing great.” Zico said, smiling. The leader of ‘SnowFlake,‘ Princess is acting all cute beside him. I hate when people act cute and not be cute at all in realty. “Oh, Princess you seem happy about being beside the leader of ‘Block B.‘ Is he your type in the group?” Pop asked that ... that ... I’m so mad I can’t come up with anything. *Moves to a corner and pouts.*

“Well...” She laughs a little to herself. “Yeah, Zico is..” Princess confessed cutely. I want to rip her head off and pull out her cold heart. I hate this, I don’t like being jealous but I’m scared that I’ll lose him.. I mean she’s really pretty, I wouldn’t blame him if he wanted to date her. And I can’t blame her for liking him. I see in every way why she would like him.

This is very depressing. The same thing happened with all of us. “Jeahyo is going to be coming home to a pissed off girlfriend!” Lacey said, when a commercial came on. “I can’t watch this anymore.” Yumi added getting up. I don’t blame her, all the boy’s pretty much flirted back.

Lulu turned off the TV. “What are we going to tell the boy’s.. I mean they are going to think we watched all of the show.” Acelin said, calmly even though it is eating away at her... “We’ll tell them the truth. We got tired of watching those flirting and lets not forget the fact they flirted back!” Emma said fired up.

Jiho I don’t want to be mad but.. “I think I’m gonna go home.” I said getting up and leaving as tears started to run down my cheeks. I don’t care right now, if he gets mad because I’m not there. I think this is the first time I’m glad that my parents want be home for a while.. Thank god for zoo geeks.

I walk into the quit dark house... I feel as if my heart has just been ripped from my chest.  Then put on a gold plate served to Princess. I slowly made my way to the couch flopped down. I just let the tears fly...

“Lili I’m so sorry... Please just let me explain.” I hear Jiho say coming and setting beside me moving my hair out of my face. I moved my head, “There is nothing to explain I know it’s your job... But it’s just me... I’m sorry but I think we should break up.” I replied looking him in the eyes.

Yup, I went there.devil   By the way SnowFlake is not a real group as far as I know so, umm if they are my bad. I just thought of SnowFlake and it fit so welcome SnowFlake! lol jk. If they are a group let me know please and thank you.smiley Thanks for reading.