Cookies And A Full Moon

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoysmiley


It’s been a week since Jihoon’s plan started. I can’t believe I told him I would help. Don’t get me wrong I like Jiho a lot the way he raps, the dorky way he acts, his over flowing swagger. *Sigh into girly dream world*

“Lilly...Lilly... LILLY.” Jihoon called making me snap out of my day dream.

“I didn’t do it!!” I replied not thinking. Everyone laughed at me, I just frowned going back to work feeding the turtles.

“You mind giving us a tour?” kyung asked in English letting me hear that hot ascent of his. “Sure what do you want to see?” I replied with a smile looking at all the handsome boys that stood in front of me. Am I in heaven I thought as they discuss we’re they would like to go.

“Do you have any fish?” Tea il asked. “Yeah this way...well umm you’ll have to go around that way stop at the door, I’ll be there in a minute.” I said making my way out of the inhabit.

Before I went out the door, I could hear them talking Jihoon was asking Jiho what he thought of me. “Cute” Is all he said. I did my girly thing as, quietly as I could.

 “What boy do you think is cute?” my mother asked scaring me, “It’s the leader of Jihoon’s group.” I confessed for I knew she would ask till I told her. Then she’d get my dad in on it. My dad likes to scope out my crushes were he’ll have a battle plan set up. Just in case it goes anywhere.

 “Be-careful he is an idol now, there's many other girls that would love a chance to talk to them. I know you’ve been friends with Jihoon since you were in diapers, and you’ve known the others for a while now. I Just want you to be-careful.” She said with a smile walking the other way.

“Sorry guys my mother stopped me for a minute, now to the fish.” I said pointing in the direction they’re in.

“Tell us about this ‘Yumi’ we’re always hearing about?” Jiho asked me as we came to a stop looking at the many types of fish we had here at the Bells zoo. It was just the two of us the others were oohing and awing over the fish.

“She is sweet, loud, scary and even more on Halloween.” We both laughed, “Oh and she is very funny. One time she had us laughing so hard that Jihoon peed on himself ... oops I wasn’t supposed to say that so keep that between you and me okay?”  I asked scared that he would tell the others and make Jihoon mad at me.

 “Okay but tell me about that nickname you gave him?” he said with a killer smile that made my heart go thump thump, couldn’t help but to smile back. “P.OY!” I told him Jihoon heard and came over faster than I could have run away I thought he was going to tell Jiho I liked him but he didn’t. Shocking ... *happy face twitch*

I looked up and seen Jiho holding his hand over Jihoon’s mouth. “I got her to tell me that,  you shouldn’t do whatever you were going to. She was just being nice.” Jiho said letting go of his mouth.

“So where is the big cats?” Yuu Kwon asked with a smile that could melt any girls heart. I smiled back, “This way.”

Nothing else really happened after that other then Jiho telling me that we should hook Yumi and Jihoon up, I agreed. Why wouldn’t I, come on that is like hitting two birds with one stone, sorry for the dumb saying I’m from the South. Wait its like I’m telling my own story oh well...back to what I was saying I’ll get him to like me since we will be making game plans together. Well, he’ll be making the plans and I’ll just set there trying to keep control over my drool.

~The next day~

“Yo Bell you ready?” Jiho asked yelling in the hall away of my house making his way to my room. “Be there in a sec.” I yelled back looking in the mirror making sure everything was where it was supposed to be.

I was wearing a fitted blue tee with a panda on it, the panda has a pink heart on its chest, I put a long gray vest over the shirt, dark skinny jeans and a par of black flat boots. I wore my hair down. I have no make up on cause I hate wearing it.

“If your not ready in the count of three I’m breaking the door down, so you better be dressed or I’ll get a free show.” Jiho yelled as he started to count. I opened the door I looked up at his face and bluntly said “You looked disappointed.” I moved past him heading to the door to grab my boots.

“Are you coming or not Woo?” I asked standing at the door trying not to blush, sometimes its not good to be so blunt... He finely made his way back to the door and slung an arm around my shoulders and just simply walked out the door, he lifted his arm off so I could lock the door since my mother was busy cleaning the house shaking her to the song thats playing on her Ipod. I took advantage over him not being able to see my face to were I could spaz out a little then I turned around calmly. He put his arm back and we left.

I called Yumi and Jiho called Jihoon, to come meet us at the park for a day of fun. Not telling them that the other was there or would be. We we’re going to pretend that we ran into each-other and decided to hang out together. Yeah were master-planners I know...

Jihoon was the first one to come. “Hey... Lil what are you doing here?” he asked with a what’s going on here face. I could tell that the overprotective side in him was coming out. “We seen each-other and asked what the other was doing, so we decide to hang out.” I told him with a smile. “Oh ... lets go then.” Jihoon said keeping his eyes on us.

“Wait there’s one more person.” I said stopping him. “Who?” he asked kind of excited. I pointed over at the long dark haired beauty coming our way. Jihoon turned to Jiho “help!” he asked fixing himself up Jiho helping him, I just laughed at them.

“Hey... You too have a day off?” Yumi asked looking over at Jihoon and Jiho.

“Yep!” Jihoon replied to her turning around with a big grin on his face.

“Cool, you all run into each-other?” Yumi asked again she is full of questions today me and Ji ho set back and let them chat. “Yeah they did I just got here too.” Jihoon replied. She smiled at him.

We walked, talked, and laughed! Ate some ice cream and watched the ducks swim by. Played freeze tag, I know kid game but so fun.The boys laughed because I told them that there song could be called ‘freeze’ instead of ‘Don’t Move’ when translated. We ended up making our own version of the game. Every time you got tagged you had to sing the song at the top of your lungs till you got untagged. We also messed with the birds by running after them and screaming. Over all a fun day. The boys went back to there dorm and me and Yumi went to her house.

“That was fun!!” Yumi said loudly. “Yeah it was.” I replied with a giggle. “You wanna know a secret?” she asked looking at me with her big brown eyes. I’ve waited for this moment all day she is going to tell me that she likes Jihoon! I nodded my head. “I think I like Jiho.” She said with a big smile on her face. I just sat there frozen...

“Really? Jiho?” I asked making sure I did not hear her wrong. Yumi shook her head yes as she did my heart broke into a million pieces. I know what she is going to ask I have to get out of this. My phone rung it was Jiho. I told her that I had to go and I left as I quickly as I could. I have to chose between my best friend and my crush god why me?



I never answered my phone, I had made my way back to the park I set on the bench. I looked up into the sky, stars shining brightly complementing the full moon. This may sound completely random but the full moon reminds me of a fortune cookie I got one time. It was the first time I ever met the boys of Block B.

The first time I ever saw my loves face. What am I kidding he could have any girl he wanted I just hope that girl is me. Oh yeah, the cookie it said under the full moons glow you will come face to face with your one true love.

My phone went off again, I just kept looking up into the sky. “What are you doing out here by yourself?” I heard an angry voice behind me, “Jihoon?” I asked looking around. Oh no, if the fortune cookie is right then my true love is Jihoon!? Hehe funny I don’t see it ... *Blink blink*

“No, you moron it’s Jiho!” he said coming into the light were I could see him. “Oh.” I replied calmly but I’ll tell ya now I’m screaming on the inside please be right almighty cookies of goodness!! “Umm are you okay?” Jiho asked setting beside me, I nodded my head yeah, still in la la land. “Are you sure.” he asked again this time putting his hand on my forehead. “You don’t have a fever... No one touched you did they?” I had to reply for this one he look like he wanted to kick some .

“NO... I’m fine just in a deep weird day-night-lalal-land-dreaming state right now. I know I’m weird. Laugh run away and scream weirdo... Like everyone else.” I bluntly stated remembering what it was like to come here and go to school for the first time. Not only am I weird but I’m white not one drop of Korean blood in me that I know of. That just makes me stand out even more.

“I would never say that. Why would someone be mean like that to you? Your so nice and likable.” Jiho said grabbing my face making me look up at him as he moves his thumb back and forth on my cheek making feel at ease. “They never took the time to get to know me like you have they just judged me by the way I look and only seen the weird in me.” I replied trying to look down but his eyes held mine like gravity holds the moon.

Jiho leaned down closer to my face, I think I’ll die a happy death now I thought as his lips got closer to mine, I could feel his breath on my lips they were about touch when. “WHAT THE ***!!! I let you get close to my friend slash sister and you go straight for the kill! I thought you’d be good to her?!  And try not still anything the first time you got the chance. He’ll go slow with her I thought but no!” Jihoon yelled pacing back and forth.

I could have killed him! So close but no he had to go all big brother on me. Jihoon sleep with your eyes open I’ll get you back and it won’t be pretty... Then my thoughts went back to Yumi... What am I going to do? *Evil smirk* Oh that will work just fine.
“How did it go with Yumi?” Jiho asked knowing it would bring Jihoon back from his freak out. “Well, umm you see...how do I put this? Yumi likes you Jiho not Jihoon but I have an Idea.” I said trying to rip Jihoon’s heart out gently as posable. “What plan?” Jihoon asked choking a little on his words. “Getting Jiho a girlfriend.” I said a little bitter yet I hope he would have said, thought you would be my girlfriend real smooth, like were I could just...

“I already have a girlfriend.” Jiho smirked as he spoke, even though I love when he smirks. This time instead of fantasizing hopping in his arms and.... I just felt like there were needles all over my body and I was being smashed and dragged over a cement hill. “Call her tomorrow then get her to help.” I replied calmly. I hate cookies now, it gave me false hope.

The walk back home was quite. I’m sleepy, tired, heart sick and I don’t think I’m thinking clearly. I walked through the door after saying goodbye to the boys. “Hi sweetie did you have fun?” mother asked “Of corse she did, look how late she is, we’re going to have to give her a curfew now.” My father joked. “Hi tired love you goodnight.” I said walking down the hall way making my way to my room. I put my purple panda PJ’s on got in to bed and passed out.

I hope you enjoyed please tell me if you did. I had fun writing this one I'll update Wednesday it could be sooner though. If you see anything that I could fix do tell and I'll get right on it. Thank you for reading.