Sister Hood Of The Random Purple Poke-A-Doted Panda PJ's!

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy

We all got glammed up for our girls day! Lulu is wearing a short green tinker bell like dress, with a par of light green flats. “How do I look girls?” she asked spinning around, then placing a purple head band in her pixy like light brown hair. “You look gorgeous!” we all said in harmony.

Acelin is wearing a black short dress, it’s tight at the top then slight ruffles at the bottom. She has her hair in a messy side bun and a pair of gold flats. “Now, how do I look.?” she said slinging her right hip to the side. “Beautiful my darling, beautiful!” Lulu said walking around her moving her hand like a queen approving her daughters gown. “Umm, what she said!” Yumi said moving her hand like Lulu mocking her. “What she said.” I added with a laugh.

Yumi has chosen to wear a short, sliver at the top and purple at the bottom dress, simple and flashy just like her, a pair of silver flats with a purple flower on top, with her hair in a side ponytail and some of her hair is braided like a head band. “Ladies I would love your opinion even though I know I look amazing.” Yumi said fluttering her eye lashes looking like an angel. “Yes, Yumi you know right.” We all said laughing.

I’m wearing a loose flowing red dress, it’s fun and free just like me. Hot pink flats and I have my bangs pined back, making a little poof at the top of my head, I still had some framing my face. The rest of my hair is up in a messy sticking up every where ... I really don’t know what they call it do. I do know it looks awesome though. “I know that you know I look good. But I still want to hear you say it.” I said checking myself out in the mirror, if only Jiho could see me... *sigh off to girly dream world, puckering lips.*

“You look gorgeous.” Lulu said with a smile joining me to look in the mirror. “Beautiful.” came Acelin. “Amassing.” said Yumi. We all just stood there looking into the mirror, it’s not that were self sintered it’s just nice to be together again like old times.

“Hey, guys I just realized something.” I said looking at them in the mirror. “What?” Lulu asked looking at me. “You know, we all got dressed up ... but never decide where to go.” I replied lifting my eye brows. “Yeah, we forgot about that.” Yumi said slightly laughing. “Yeah.” Acelin agreed, we all burst out laughing.

“Okay, I got to go pee before I go on myself.” Lulu says making her way to the bathroom. “Your such an old lady!” I shouted at her trying to catch my breath. “I think I know what we should do.” Lulu yelled from the bathroom. “What?” Yumi asked finally catching her breath as well. “We should go out into town and do what we do best.” she replied walking out of the bathroom. “Being stupid?” Ace asked, Lu shook her head no. “Laughing at every little thing we pass by.” Mi asked, Lu shook her head no again.

I sighed, as I think of what she means. Then it hit me like a dog hitting you while your riding a sled. “Being random!?” I said snapping my fingers. “Bingo!!” Lulu yelled happily. “You do know I have neighbors right?” I asked after she yelled. “Yeah, I just figured they're used to it since you live beside them.” Lulu replied. “Good point.” I agreed.

“Shall we get going?” Yumi asked turning around making her dress fly up flashing all of us! “YUMI!!!” We all yelled shielding our eyes, she just laughed. “Lets just go.” Acelin said making her way to the door, as we followed behind.

“Where should we go to be random?” Lulu asked, walking backwards. “The park!” I replied, joining her. “To the park then!” Lulu said, turning back around, putting her fist in the air. We all ran up the big hill, we flopped on the ground. “Is that music?” Acelin asked setting up. I stopped and listened.

‘You wanna b star, you wanna b famous, you wanna b high, you wanna b gorgeous?’

I screamed, “Thats Jiho!!” They screamed with me and started to run towards the music. We were going to buy tickets but it was not only over but sold out. “That .” Yumi said turning around. I wonder if Jihoon’s, Yumi sence is working? That boy can sniff out anyone he wants to see right now and it usually is Yumi.
We ran back to the hill. “Now what?” Ace asked picking at the grass. “Yumi!” we hear Jihoon yell, yep his Yumi sence is working. Yumi jumped up, “RIght here Jihoon!” She yelled back waving her hands. He ran up to us as did the other members of ‘Block B.‘ “Lilly!?” Jiho said. When he seen me, I smiled and waved.

“Wow, you girls look wow!” Yukwon said with a killer smile. “Thank you, oh this is Lulu and Acelin.” I said with a smile and then I winked at Teail and Kyung. Kyung walked up to Acelin. “Hello, beautiful.” He grabbed her hand and kissed it softly, Ace turned a thousands shades of red. So cute. *Flutters eyes.*

Jiho put his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him with a cheesy smile, he smiled back and hugged me. Lulu, walked straight to Teail and held out her hand for him to kiss. Teail blushed like a ripe tomato. Still he took her hand and placed his lips to it. She smiled, “I’m Lulu, your my new boyfriend!” She said locking her hand with his. “O...k...Ok.” Teail replied shyly stuttering.

“Well then,” Yumi said, grinning like a serial killer. Really, I wouldn’t put it past her. Never and I mean NEVER! Get on Yumi’s bad side. “Let me have your number Miss Acelin. I would like to know you better.” Kyung asked with a smile. Ace smiled and looked back at me, I moved my hands forward and smiled. “Yeah, good idea! Here you go.” she said nervously. It’s been a while since she’s dated. Lets just say the last one didn’t go well. That as...I mean that jerk cheated on her. I could have killed him! *Angry face!*

“Boy’s, time to go.” Someone yelled out. They looked back, “sorry, girl’s. Will have to do this later.” Jeahyo said with a wink followed by a cute smile. That boy can’t wink without a smile at the end of it. Jiho kissed my forehead and said ‘bye,‘ with a hug. Minhyuk waved and smiled and walked off with Jeahyo.

Lulu grabbed Teail jacket and pulled him into a kiss! He was shocked but didn’t seem to mind. Kyung hugged Acelin. “Bye, nice meeting you.” he said waving joining the others. Jihoon turned to Yumi, about to say something. “Jihoon, when are you going to kiss me?” She asked looking up into his brown eyes with a devilish smile. He grabbed her face softly, and slammed his lips to hers. So romantic Jihoon. *Roles eyes.*

We all cheered! After that the boy’s waved and ran off, to do whatever they do after a show. “Wow, this is the first time we all had boyfriends at the same time.” Yumi said setting down in the grass. “I don’t have one.” Ace said setting beside her, me and Lulu setting beside each other. “You will though, give Kyung a chance you’ll be okay.” I told her. “If not will kick his !” Yumi added popping her knuckles. We all laughed.

I decided to do something, completely random. Well, that is why we’re here anyways. Right? I stood up and started to walk back away from the hill. “What are you doing Lilly?” Acelin asked looking back at me. I didn’t reply, I just ran!

I jumped when I reached the edge. I rolled down the hill laughing like crazy trying to keep my dress down. I seen the others join me, I came to a halt and just laid there laughing, as we all crashed to gather. We unraveled and laid there laughing watching the sun set disappear over the small lake that is in the park. “Now, that was a girls day!” Acelin said still laughing as we all were.

“PANDA PJ PARTY!!!” I yelled grabbing four sets of panda PJ’s out of the drawer. I put on my purple panda PJ’s, Acelin putts on the purple, Yumi putts on the purple and Lulu puts on the purple. We put a bunch of pillows in the floor in a circle. I grabbed my panda off the bed and set down. “What are you guys doing?” I yelled I’m setting in my room alone and the others are off doing something without me. I guess they left when I was getting Sir Panda. Hump! *Pushing bottom lip out.*

I didn’t get a reply, I got up to be, well...nosey! I snuck around my house, holding my stuff panda that Jiho won me. I jumped out from the corner facing the kitchen. “GOT YA!” I yelled in some kind of fighting stance, that I of corse came up with myself! There was no one there, just a knife. “Umm.” I held up my finger. “Never mind, I think I’ll just. Yeah.” I ran for my room, hopped on my bed and got under the covers. “I’ve, been ditched.” I whimpered, like a child.

“What are you doing?” Yumi asked, I got out of the covers.

“You didn’t ditch me?!” I ask, still pouting.

“No! What gave you that idea?” Lulu asked, putting her hands on her hips.

“This...way.” I said, getting up off the bed. I snuck around to the kitchen, the others behind me. I peeked around the corner. “AAAAAAAH!!” I screamed and ran for my room the other close behind, we all piled on the bed under the covers.

“Girls what is it.” My dad yelled coming into my room. We peeked out from under the covers and seen the most scariest thing ever! It had no eyes holding a knife, blood dripping off it. We screamed again and hid.

“What’s going on?” I hear my mom coming down the hall. We peeked out again and seen an even scarer sight. It had this green mush on it’s face, it face is squished up like after you eat a lemon. “AAAAAAH!!” We screamed again and started to throw the pillows at the monsters!  

“DIE!!!” I yelled, followed by the others.

“Wait stop it’s us!” My father said turning on the lights.

“Oh,” we all said, at the same time turning our heads to the side.

We started to laugh. My parents joining us, “your telling me you thought we were monsters?” Father asked cleaning the knife off from cutting a watermelon.

“Yeah, thats kind of why we were screaming.” Lulu said patting his shoulder.

“I know Lulu.” father replied to her. “Anyway all of you should settle down. Ace and Li have work.” dad said leaving the room. We said ‘okay‘ and ‘goodnight’ as he left the room.

“Best day ever!” Yumi said crashing to the floor. I couldn’t agree more with her, I know Ace and Lu couldn’t ether..

“Yumi, why did you wait this long to tell Jihoon to kiss you?” I asked, looking up at the ceiling.

“Don’t know really.” she replied, “oh.”

“Ace, how do you like Kyung?” I asked, “I don’t know him, it’s simple as that right now.” she replied with a sigh. I know she is scared, I should worn Kyung of what happened to her.

“Lulu, you really liked Teail at first sight huh?” I asked trying to start a conversation. I failed all I heard was snoring. “Best girls day ever!” I whispered to myself, as my eyes gently close holding Sir panda.

~Teen Seconds Later~

“Girl’s!” I shot up and yelled, they all popped up from dead sleep. “WHAT!” they yelled holding they’re pillow’s. “Do you know what is better then purple panda PJ’s?”

“No! What?” Ace said wide eyed. “Purple ... Poke-a-doted ... Panda ... PJ’s!!!” I said looking straight forward, I looked at them. “Wow, your just wow!” Yumi said amazed. “Your, a genius!” Lulu said happily. “You know, instead of the ‘Sister Hood Of The Traveling Pant’s.‘ we’re the ‘Sister Hood Of the Random Purple Poke-a-doted Panda PJ’s.‘ We’re so cool!” Ace said, we all laid back down and went back to sleep.