My Rapper Boyfriend Likes Hello Kitty! Thats So Bad !

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy! smiley

“You can’t defeat me and Sir Stuffed Panda of all mighty!!! I’ll save you from the evil Teddy Bear of horror!” I yelled as Sir Panda races up the many flights of stairs. “Lilly, save me my love.” Jiho said sticking his head out the window of the castle. “I will my love, watch out for the Stuff Bunnies of cuteness. Whatever you do, don’t look at them in the eyes!” I said dodging some bunnies myself. “Lilly the Great and Sir Stuffed Panda of all mighty, you will not defeat me. For I am the Evil Teddy bear of horror.” Evil Teddy said holding up his evil stuff gun loaded with cute furry stuffed bunnies of cuteness.

I seen a flaw in Evil Teddy bear of horrors plan. I and Sir Panda went around his Toy Soldiers of evil. Then we set up our Tipping dominos of goodness, Sir Panda hit the first one softly. All of evil Teddy bears of horror plans came tumbling down. “NOOOOoooooo.” Teddy yelled as he shrunk back down to a child's toy.

“My love you saved me.” Jiho said hopping on Sir Panda. “Now kiss me love.” I said turning from the sun set, to face him. He leaned in to kiss me are lips are about to touch.

“Lilly ... Lil ... LILLY!” I  hear Jihoon call me. “WHAT!!” I asked popping up out of the covers. “Why are you straddling the stuffed panda?” he asked pointing to the panda under me. “Jihoon ... I’m going to kill you!!” I yelled grabbing the collar of his shirt slinging him back and forth. “Why do you always!? It was a dream wasn’t it?” I asked slowly letting him go. “Yeah.” I hate my life. *Tears falling down face*

“You should think about not eating anything before you go to sleep.” Jihoon said setting down beside me on my bed. “What do you want?” I asked avoiding his statement. “What am I going to do about Yumi?” he asked sad, I hated seeing him like this. “Don’t worry, Jiho and I have a plan.” I told him with a big smile trying to see that baby face smile that doesn’t fit his voice.

“What plan?”

“Call Yumi and tell her to meet you at the mall. Me and Jiho will be there to help.”

“What if it just makes her mad at you? What if she try’s to use me to make Jiho jealous? What if?” I stopped him.

“What if she love’s you? What if she told me that she liked Jiho just to make you jealous? There’s so many what ifs both good and bad, but the biggest one you should be thinking about is what if you miss out on a good thing.”

“I’ll meet you there.” He said getting up off the bed.

“Okay bye bye.” I said getting up to get a shower. I went to my closet and grabbed a red tee-shirt it says ‘I. CAN ONLY PLEASE ONE PERSON A. DAY AND TODAY IS NOT YOUR DAY’ and I grabbed blue-jeans. And went on to the shower like I do everyday. I blowed dried my hair after and put it in a messy bun with my bangs still hanging down.

My parents had left for work already so I text them both letting them know where I was going. Put on my black flats and left for the boy’s dorm. I know Jihoon will need help getting dressed.

I knocked on the door when I got there. “Hey, Lilly.” Yu kwon said shirtless, I just have to say this don’t let that baby face fool you. Very nice body that boy has.

“Girl!” Yu kwon yelled letting me in then grabbing a shirt. “Don’t tell Jiho that you seen me shirtless, okay.” He told me with a smile that could kill. “Okay, where’s Jihoon?” I asked he gave me a weird look. “In there.” He said pointing over at the bathroom I walked over, back turned towards the bathroom door. “P.OY you decent?”  The boy’s laughed at his nickname I gave him, I don’t get why, I think it’s cute!

“Yeah, at least what you haven’t seen before.”

“That means your not decent at all.”

“Not my fault you walked in after my shower.”

“Fine, do you at least have pants on?”

“Yeah.”

“Thank you.” I said walking in. “Your not going to wear that are you?” I asked looking at his plain black hoody and baggy sweat pants that he wore so many times I couldn’t even count. “Yeah what’s wrong with it?” he said checking himself out in the mirror. “She’s seen you in that before.”

“So?”

“You wont knock her off her feet wearing something she has seen a bunch of times.”

“Oh.”

“This is why I came.” I told him putting my hand on his shoulder, looking in the mirror with him. “I thought you’d came to see me.” I hear Jiho ask, I turned around to see him smiling. “Helping the poor boy.”

“Yep.” I replied smiling back at him, I hear Jihoon sigh beside me. “No worries, you’ll have that with Yumi soon.” I told him grabbing his cheeks to pinch them.

“Hey Minhyuk don’t you dare tell him!” Yu kwon yelled hopping on Minhyuk’s back. Boy’s are so violent, then again so are girl’s... “What’s going on? Your disturbing my fish.” Tea Il said looking in the fish tank. “Sorry, Tea Il, I just can’t help myself. I have to tell Jiho that Lilly seen Yu Kwon shirtless.” Minhyuk blurted out sneakily.

“What!?” Jiho said with an emotion I could not quit pin point. Jiho walked towards Yu Kwon with his head down, Yu Kwon backed up against the hallway wall, shaking his head and holding up his hands.

“Jiho,  please think about this, I didn’t know it was her.” Yu kwon said scared. “Jihoon, he wouldn’t hit him right?” I asked looking up at him. “Probably, it was you that seen Yu Kwon shirtless. I must say I would be pretty pissed off if my girlfriend seen him shirtless.” I looked at him like he was a moron. “What he’s got a good body that none of us have.” Jihoon said defensively. Boy’s are moron’s if I wanted Yu Kwon I wouldn’t be with Jiho, so he has a nice body and he’s a good person, but I like Jiho more than a friend not him. I just take a look then thats it, I’m on my way.

“Jiho if you hit anyone that is not hurting me or anyone else, I will never forgive you. Their will never be a you and me again.” I told him sternly but I could still feel the tears at the brim of my eye lids ready to spill over any minute. “Show me where your clothes are Jihoon.” I said turning around trying to keep myself from running out the door. “This way.” Jihoon replied, “Lilly, wait we should talk.” Jiho said reaching out for my hand. “Don’t. Talk to her later.” Jihoon said moving Jiho’s hand and going in-front of him blocking me away from his touch.

“Is this all you have?” I asked looking at hoodies, sweat pants, over sized tee’s and Jean pants. “Yeah, what’s wrong with this?” Jihoon replied pointing at a blue over sized tee with the batman logo on it, then to baggy Jean pants. “There to big!” I yelled flicking his arm. “What time are you meeting Yumi?” I ask with a sigh. “In about forty-five minutes.” I slapped my face after he told me. “Fine batman.” He came out of the bathroom, I fixed his hair for him then he left right on time to get there.

“Kyung, you stay to their left, U-kwon to the right, B-Bomb up above, Jeahyo stay behind them and Tea Il you’ll be in-front.” I hear Jiho say as I finely some up the courage to come out of hiding. “Where will you’ll be leader Zico?” B-Bomb asked. “I’ll be on the front line with Lilly.” Jiho err Zico said proud of himself.

“What’s going on? Better yet I don’t want to know.” I said standing in the door frame of the kitchen looking at the boy’s that seem to have lost it while I was out of the room. “It’s simple, operation get P.O a girlfriend.” Kyung told me in his oh so y English accent. This may be random but then again what hasn’t been in this story? Back to what I was thinking, my friend that still lives in the US would love Kyung. Guy’s with y accents are her thing.

“Kyung, if my friend Acelin ever comes to visit me, remind me to let you meet her.” I told him forgetting what we were talking about. “Sure thing when is she coming?” he asked jokingly. “Got anymore friends from America?” Tea Il asked with hope filed eyes. I just rolled my eyes at him, “Ofcourse I do.”

“Any of them you think would like me?” he asked pointing at himself cutely. “I didn’t say they we’re all girls.” I stated bluntly. “What!?” Jiho asked looking over at me from his seat at the table. “Lulu, you and her would get along.” I told Tea Il, “Jihoon, is not my only guy friend Jiho. Because the guys of ‘Block B’ are my friends to and they all happen to be boy’s.” I told him turning around heading to the door, as the others followed behind.

The others were a little ways ahead of me and Jiho. The air around us felt weird, not awkward or nice just weird. I could not think of anything to say, I just kept moving forward. I would have been fine if it would have stayed like that but he decided to break the silence.

“Sorry ... I was stupid, I should have let it go.” He stopped for a minute to take a breath. “Its just he has such a nice body and I’m just jealous of him. I guess I thought if you saw him without a shirt then seen me, then you wouldn’t think of me the same.”

“You were stupid to think I wouldn’t think of you the same. I like you for you, not what you look like or what you do. I like you because you are you. So please don’t think that way and besides I’ve seen better.”

“What!?” Jiho asked shocked. “Sumer in Florida, good times, good times. By the way is ‘what’ your favorite word?” I asked him with a smile. “With you it is.” He replied slinging his arm over my shoulders pulling me close to him.

Kyung, U-kwon, B-Bomb, Jeahyo and Tea Il got in there places ready to help P.O if needed. Wait why am I calling them by there stage names? “Lili, you ready?” Zico/Jiho asked, smiling down at me slurping his smoothie I nodded my head smiling back up at him.

“Hey, Jihoon!” I yelled out to him waving my hand, then linking it back with Jiho’s. Making sure Yumi seen were my hand went. We walked over to them. “I didn’t know you we’re going out with Yumi now.” Jiho said casually to Jihoon.

“We're not, just hanging out.” Jihoon replied bitterly, lucky for him Yumi was looking at mine and Jiho’s hands. “Lili, how about we hang out with them.” Jiho suggested to me. “Sounds good ZiJi.” I replied trying not to crack up at the nickname I just came up with, he looked like he could kill me for coming up with ZiJi.

“Well, then, lets go have some fun!” Yumi said grabbing Jihoon’s hand leading him off to the toy store. We followed behind them, laughing and joking with each-other, just simply having a good time. “Hello Kitty!!” Jiho said excited pulling me to all the colorful, Hello Kitty stuff.

“You like Hello Kitty?” I asked him, but no reply he turned into a little kid with just the sight of Hello Kitty. Awww it’s so cute seeing him like this! Now, what should I get him? *Cheezy grin*

“Hey, do you too want to go see a movie with us?” Jihoon asked, with a small smile. I’m going to hear about this all night long! *Mentally slapping face.* “Sure, if I can pull ZiJi away from all the Hello Kitty glory.” I replied, looking at my over excited boyfriend. Wow that really sound nice. *Girly sigh of happiness.* “Good luck, we’ll go get the tickets, while you pry him away from all the glory that is Hello Kitty.” Jihoon said with a laugh.
They left the store, I got my phone and called Jeahyo. “Yo, Li-lay, what’s up.”

“What was in your smoothie?”

“Nothing, why?”

“Never mind, Jiho and Hello Kitty! We need back up, they're going to the movies.”

“On it!” Jeahyo said hanging up.

Now, how do I get him away from the Hello Kitty? “Hey, I hear you have a HKE on you hands.” Minhyuk said coming up to me. “HKE?”

“Hello Kitty Emergency.”

“Oh ...”

“Okay, face me.”

“Why?”

“Just face me.”

“No! Not till you tell me why?” I stated not moving from my spot! “Fine.” Minhyuk said moving in-front of me. “Jiho look!” I hear Yu Kwon yell. Jiho turned around to see me wide eyed as Minhyuk moves his face closer to mine. Jiho walked over taped Minhyuk shoulder. “Welcome back leada.” he said pushing to the side and walking out of the store.

“You had a HKE.” I told him still in shock to what just happened. “Sorry it’s just.” I interrupted. “Don’t look back.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay lets go.” I said leading him out of the store. “You think I need help?”

“Will talk about it later. Lets help Jihoon first.” We made it to the movie to see Kyung and Jeahyo talking to Jihoon and Yumi.

“Yeah, it’s really fun!.” Kyung told Yumi I wonder what they we’re talking about? “Oh, Jiho, Lilly I didn’t know you were here.” Jeahyo said acknowledging our presence. “We should be getting back home. It was nice meeting you Yumi!” Kyung said kindly, as him and Jeahyo left.

“The movie we were wanting to see is sold out, so what you guys want to do?” Jihoon said smoothly putting his arm around Yumi, but she moved in excitement. “I think we should go on the merry go round!”

“That sounds fun!” I agreed with her smiling. “Lets go!!” she said grabbing my hand running to the merry go round. “Hey, where are the boy’s?” Yumi asked looking around, but we didn’t have to look far. “ZICO, P.O!!!” we hear girls scream.

“Lets go before them, they might be done when we get off.” I said looking back to Yumi she nodded in agreement. We picked to ride the spiny thing, we laughed so hard watching each-other that we had to go the bathroom, really bad. When we got out we seen the boy’s standing near the merry go round waiting for us.

“They’re still surround by fans. Maybe we should go, and try to hang out later?” Yumi suggested. I couldn’t help but agree with her. We walked up to them but the guards wouldn’t let us through.

“They’re with us.” Jiho told them. “I think we should go?” Yumi yelled the fans are not happy about us being near them. They looked at the fans then back at us and shook there heads yes. They had to call they’re manger to pick them up. So the walk home was lonely.

“Hey, sweetie how was your day?” Father asked as I entered the house, well not really a house but an apartment thats like a house, especially since we’re on the bottom floor. “Okay, really not in the mood to talk. I want to think about my day.” I said making my way to my bed room.

I got into bed and laid flat on my stomach, face first in the pillow. Today was fun, so why am I in a bad mood? I sigh and move my head to the side, “Could it be that I’m just not ready to deal with a boyfriend thats in a band?” I asked myself, I touched my cheek and felt tears that had seem to escape my eyes. “Okay Lilly, you just need to talk to Jiho and maybe he’ll help make me feel better.” I say talking to myself again. But if I do talk to him he might get mad. What should I do?