You Have The Key To My Heart

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy

I grabbed my computer and called Acelin. “Hey, long time no chat!” She said appearing on the screen. “Yeah.” I said dully as I sighed. “What’s wrong?” Acelin asked worried. “Not sure, just confused.”

“Oh ... I have good news!” She said happily. “What’s that?”

“I’m coming to live with you and work at the zoo!!” She said exited. “Really?” I asked just as exited as her. “Yep, I’m so happy! I can die a happy death now!” Acelin replied smiling like crazy. “When are you coming? Oh remind me to introduce you to Kyung when you get here.”

“Okay, I leave in five hours so I’ll see you when you wake up, with the way you sleep.”

“Okay, have a good flight.”

“K, sleep well.” with that we hung up and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Do da de do baby. Ugh I’m not ready to wake up! I got up and grabbed my phone off my desk. “Hello?”

“Can you meet me at the park we need to talk.” Jiho said nervously. “What’s wrong?” I asked scared, there is so many things he could want to talk to me about. “I just need to talk to you.”

“Okay, I’ll meet you. I have something for you anyway.”

“Cool, see you in a few.”

“K, see you in a few too.” We hung up and I went to get ready. I decided to wear my hair down today. I’m wearing a blue jean skirt with black leggings, a white tee with a panda on it with red strips going around the panda, it says ‘Extinction Is Forever.‘

I head-out the door after putting on my yellow converse. I made my way round the maze of trees, their blowing in the wind is making the leafs dance around me, I can’t help but to smile it so pretty to see all these leaves fly around me. I look over the bridge to see Jiho swinging by himself. He looks so handsome. I find myself standing here starring at him as he swings looking up into the sky.

“Lilly, are you coming over here or are you just going to stand there all day starring at your y boyfriend.” Jiho asked breaking me out of my thoughts. “Hmm don’t know.” I say as I look over the bridge seeing all the pretty fish. “Come swing with me.” I walked over to the swing beside him, set down and moved my legs back and forth just like he was.

It was silent between us, it seemed to last forever. I don‘t mind though it feels so right just setting here beside him, without saying a word is all I wish for now. Just to be close to him is all I need. So easy to forget about the world around us.

“Your so beautiful.” Jiho said breaking the silences, I looked away from him my face is on fire, just thinking about it makes it worse! Someone call a fireman to put out my cheeks. I got my cheeks to calm down, I remembered my gift. “Here.” I say as I hand him a pink box with a red ribbon on it.

He looked at it then back up at me “What’s this?” I laughed at him a little. “Open it, and you’ll find out.”

“Nothing going to jump out at me?”

“No!” I say laughing at his silliness.
Jiho slowly opened it. “Wow, when did you get me this!?” he asked looking at the Hello Kitty heart shaped neckless. “Thank you, I’ve been wanting to get this.” he said hugging me. “But, where’s the key neckless that goes with it?” he asked looking back up at me. “It’s safe with me see.” I said taking the neckless out of my shirt. Jiho put his hand on it and smiled. “Just where I was going to put it.” I couldn’t help but smile at him, I grabbed the heart neckless from him, and put it on him. We both just set there smiling at one another.

 “Well, what I was going to tell you is that I wont get to see you for a week. We have a full schedule.”

“Thats fine, I have to train someone at the zoo so I’ll be busy to.”

“Okay, I’ll try to call you when I can.” I just smiled and nodded at him, he leaned down to my ear. “You have the key to my heart and always will.” He faced me and gently kissed me on the lips. “I’ll call you later.” Jiho said as he left out of my sight.

“He ... just kissed me ... HE JUST KISSED ME!!!!” I said falling out of the swing. No Acelin I can die a happy death now!
 
~At The Air Port~

“Lilly!!!”

“Acelin!!!” we said running to each other. “I’ve missed you.” we said at the same time, we laughed.

“Oh, I should tell you Lulu is coming here for work.” Acelin said as we waited on her bags.

“Really?” I asked playing with my neckless.

“Yeah, I don’t know when but she’s coming. Will be together like old times.” she said grabbing her bag with a smile. “Now, tell me about this Jiho.”

“Li, Ace!!” we hear a familiar voice behind us, we turned around and seen. “Lu!!” me and Ace said happily. We all hugged each other, I can’t believe some of my friends are here I’m so happy!

“We so have to have a girls day now.” Lulu said getting her bag. “Yeah, where are you staying?” I asked as we walk out of the air port. “I’m staying at my new apartment.” Lulu replied proud of herself. “I’ll stay with you tonight where we can make it a full on girls day.”

“Sounds fun, huh Li?” Acelin asked with a smile, that just said pure happiness. “Yep, lets go take your bags to my house then I’ll call Yumi to join us.” I replied.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You haven’t told us about your boyfriend.” Acelin said ready to hear every detail I could dish out, as we arrived at my house.

“He’s sweet, handsome, full of swagger, funny, lovable, well just simply wonderful. Everything I could ever wish for.” I told them with a smile on my face, I miss him already this week is going to be hard at least I have my friends with me.

“Aw, I wish I had that.” Lulu said, “Me to.” Ace agreed. “You might get that he has friends.” I told them with a smile they got all goggly eyed after I said that.  “When do we meet them.” Lulu asked looking in the mirror playing with her short pixy like hair.

“Next week maybe.” I replied braiding Acelin’s medium length hair. “So ... what’s there names?” Ace asked casually. “I think you’ll get along with Kyung, Lulu with Tea Il.” I replied tying her hair in place.

“I trust you if you say so,  then let us at them.” Lulu said with an evil look on her face I hate when she gets that look. *face twitch.* The door bell went off, I got up look to see it was Yumi I opened the door for her to come in.

“Hey, why did you want me to come over.” Yumi asked taking off her shoes. “You’ll see come on.” I said going back to the living room. “Yumi!” They said hugging her. “Lulu, Acelin! When did you come here?” She asked. We all went to the same school, Yumi went back to Japen and thats the last time Lu and Ace seen her. I found out that she moved to Korea after a year of living here.

“Now, that were all here let girl day start!” Lulu yelled with her fist in the air.

 

Sorry if this one is short. I'm having a little bit of writers block, I should be able to get back to it soon it never last to long.smiley Thanks for reading!