What Dog?

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Do da de do baby, what the? Thats not my alarm clock. I looked around on my side table half asleep, it cause my eyes don’t like to work with me in the mornings. Oh ... my phone. I looked at the screen. It’s Jiho. Why is he calling me so early in the morning?

“Hello.” I answered unsure what he was wanting. “Good morning beautiful or should I say good afternoon?” Jiho said even though I could not see his face I knew he was smiling. “Afternoon?” I asked looking over at my clock, it was blurry I couldn’t make out the numbers. “Its one in the after noon.”  He told me laughing. “Oh ... what do you want?” I asked not caring about the time, it’s not like I haven’t slept all day before.

“You did tell me to call my girlfriend today remember?” Jiho said, I have no clue why he would call me just for that. Maybe he knows I like him, he just wants to rip my heart out just because he hates me. “Umm Lilly?” he said trying to get my attention. “Yes, what did she say?” I asked unhappily, then again I’m just being selfish if I really am falling in love with him then I would back off right? ... Wait love?

“I don’t know its your plan so what am I to ask her?” Jiho asked sounding entertained, “Hmm tell her that you need her help. That you want to make this other girl not like you anymore, so she will see your friend.” I told him, I’m in no way good with plans I hope that will work. She should think he’s nice and sweet ... oh my I think I’m helping him get lucky.

“Okay ... Lilly?”  Jiho what do you want now aren't you done breaking me into tiny peaces. “Yes, Jiho?” I asked unpleased, “Do you mind helping me and my friend. This girl likes me and you know I’m with you. What I’m asking is could you kiss me in front of her? My friend would love you for this.” My mouth is on the ground, not really but it feels like it is. Did that just come out of his mouth?

“Lilly, company.” My mother said, I walked out of my room in my purple panda PJs my hair standing up in every direction possible. “Who is it?” I asked standing in the hallway I looked up and seen. “Nice PJs.” Jiho said amused. I screamed and ran to my bed room grabbed some clothes, then I ran to my bath room to get a shower. “Be back in a sec.” I yelled getting undressed. Maybe that was to much information ... Oh well to late now.
I came out in brown shorts, black tank-top with a lose fitting red top over it, with shirt falling off right shoulder. I walked into the living room to see my mother and Jiho having a good chat. I wonder about what? Wait is that my baby book?

“Oh Lilly when were you going to tell me that you and Jiho were dating?” My mother asked happily. What the hell is going on here, oops, okay Lilly just calm down, your a lady you shouldn’t cuss.

“Well, I didn’t know we were.” I replied to my mother, still not getting when he said we were going out. “You too have a lot to talk about then. I’ll go walk the dog.” She said putting on her shoes walking out the house. “What dog? Mom we don’t have a dog!” I yelled at her. Yup thats my family, for all of them like to set you up even if it means leaving you alone in the house with a boy. We all need to be on medication.

“I like this picture of you.” Jiho said pointing at the picture of me when I was six. “Thats the first dance recital I was in.” I told him as memories flooded through my mind of that time. “That’s when I met Yumi.” I whispered that part but he still heard. Jiho patted for me to set beside him on the couch. I didn’t move so he decided to grab my arm and pull me down.

“Ow!” I said rubbing my arm. “Sorry.” He said moving my hand, were he could rub my arm instead. “You shouldn’t think about Yumi so much, everything will turn out fine.” He said hugging me, it feels nice. I feel safe like I can get through anything as long as he is by my side. “Thanks.” I said looking down at the picture of me, Jihoon and Yumi.  “For what?”

“For making me feel like I can do anything, at least as long as your by my side.” I can’t believe I just told him what I was thinking, I mean I’m blunt and don’t really know how to shut up sometimes but when it comes to stuff like this I just shut down and not let anyone hear my deepest thoughts. With one touch Jiho made all those walls come crashing down. “Thats what I am supposed to do. I’m your boyfriend.”  Jiho told me looking at me.

I looked back into his dreamy eyes. His face came closer and closer to mine, I can’t believe he is going to kiss me. “Where’s my pooky face bear at.” I hear my dad say coming into the door. “Oh Lilly, Jiho ... sorry about that I guess now we need to have a man to man talk later. Lilly where’s you mother?” he asked unfazed in seeing his daughter almost getting kissed.

“Walking the dog.”

“Okay I’ll go find her.”

“We don’t have a dog!!” I yelled as he left out the door to go find my mother. Jiho was laughing like crazy. “Your parents are something else.” He said breathless. “Its not just my parents it my whole family.” I said walking over to the wall, to hit my head in defeat.

“What are you doing? Your going to hurt yourself.” Jiho said walking over, he grabbed my head and made me turn around towards him. He kissed me on my forehead. *Fling off into fangirling heaven*

“You know I thought almost kissing you last night would give you the hint that I wanted you to be my girlfriend.” He told me with a killer smile that should be put in jail for being to y. “I’m slow.” He just laughed at me.

“Now tell me where we should we go for our first date?” He asked looking down at me, I guess you could say I’m short. To him at least. “Don’t know, I’ve never been on one.” I replied staring at my feet. He put his hand on my chin to pull my face up were I’d look at him. “Don’t be nervous. I like the fact that you’ve never dated anyone else.” Jiho is so nice to me. I can’t let this guy get away from me.

“I know what we should do.”

“What?”

“Well, we could do this tomorrow to though...”

“What?”

“Then again it might not be a good idea..”

“Lilly what are you thinking just tell me.”

“I’m thinking hang on.”

“Lilly tell me.”

“Fine, we should call Yumi and Jihoon to come on a double date with us. I know its our first date and all but they’re our friends.”

“Today will be just you and me. Tomorrow we set them up.”

“Okay, good idea.” I said with a big dorky smile, he shook his head and smiled back. “I know where we can go.” He said walking to the door. “Where you’ll see. Text your mom or dad and tell them that we’re going out and that I’ll have you back by your curfew.” Jiho told me putting on his shoes. “K, but I don’t have one.” I replied texting my dad. “Really?”

“Yeah, I ask what time I should be home.” I said laughing at the face he was making. Do da de do baby. “They said okay that it did not mater what time you bring me back.” Wow, I might have to set my mom and dad down and see what they’re smoking and ask if they need professional help. “You don‘t think they just want you out of the house too.” I interrupted “Play boggle.”

“Yeah, lets just go with that.” Jiho said standing up. “Ready to go?” he asked with his killer dorky smile. I put my black flip-flops on. “Yep lets go!” I said excited to see where we were going.

“When are we going to get there?” I asked like a hyper child that had to much pixy-sicks. “Hang on it takes time to get where we’re going.” Jiho replied to my childish fit as he put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. “Just go to sleep, will get there quicker.” I laid my head on his chest and slowly went to sleep.

“Lilly we’re here.” Jiho said waking me up. I look out the window as we where waiting to get off the bus. “The fun fare?” I asked looking up at him, he smiled, “Yep, is it cool with you?” He asked making sure this was okay. “Yeah!!” I said as I hugged him, he hugged me back happily.

We went on the roller coster, that was fun yet scary. We also shared a cotton candy, yummy. Jiho won me a stuffed panda bear, he challenged me on that dance game. We danced to ‘Wanna B,' which I think wasn’t fair. I still beat him though.

“Zico!!” Some girls screamed, running up to him. “Can I have your autograph.” One girl asked, “Yeah, sure.” He replied with a smile. “Can I get a picture with you?” another girl asked, “Sure.” He replied again, there’s a lot of girls here I guess I’ll go set down out of the way till he’s done. I walked over to a table and started to think about all that had happened today.

I guess I could sum up my day as fun, weird and just simply beautiful. Yeah the girls are annoying but hey it’s his job not much I can do. He’s still my boyfriend at the end of the day.

“Sorry about that ready to go?” Jiho asked looking down at me. “Thats fine. Lets go.” I replied standing up.

We got home around ten o-clock. He walked me to the door kissed me on the forehead. “Goodnight. Sleep well for me okay?” Jiho asked in a soft voice. “Okay you to night.” I replied going inside. *Sigh if pure happiness other than him leaving.* I went into my room changed and went to sleep and dreamed of my boyfriend.  

 

Hope you enjoyed.