Lies.

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy!

Jiho P.O.V. (Point Of View.)

On the set of Nerds TV. Two hours before meeting with the girls.

“I hope Acelin is watching.” Kyung whispered over at me, while we where waiting to go back on air.

“I just hope I’m not going to have a pissed off girlfriend when we get done.” Jeahyo added. I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that. Lilly is such a understanding person I’m lucky to have her.

“Places everyone.” Shouts the director.  

I move to my spot beside the lovely leader of ‘SnowFlake.’ She pretty but no Lilly. Princess looks well, to much like a princess. She looks fake to me, Lilly ... Lilly is a real girl. Not afraid to be herself, a little on the weird side. Which I find very attractive, beautiful beyond anything I have ever seen. If I lost Lilly I don’t know what I would do.

“Zico, what to you think of the beautiful leader of ‘SnowFlake?” The MC Pop asked me with a wink, that send chills up my spin. *Note to self don’t let Lilly near this guy ever!*

“She’s very pretty.” I replied simple. I mean I didn’t lie, she is pretty just not my type. “So does that mean she is your type?” Pop ask, I’m starting to get pissed. This is none of his business. “Not really, I don’t know her so I can’t answer that question.” I replied trying to get him off my back.

“Thats understandable. You like to know a girl before you say anything. Thats cool.” he said with a cheek grin that just makes you want to punch his face. “Yes,” I replied kind of bitterly.

The others pretty much had to answer the same stupid questions. The girls are going to be so pissed. Even Lilly, I know somebody can take so much of this flirting.

“Thank god thats over with.” P.O said setting on the couch tired. “Your tell-en me.” I agreed setting down beside him, looking down at the Hello Kitty heart shaped neckless, that Lili gave me. I can’t help but smile, the day I got this is the day we had our first kiss.

“Lets hurry up were we can see our girls.” I said getting up to get ready.

~At Lulu’s~

I wake up to see we have arrived at Lulu’s for some fun. I get out of the van quickly were I could embrace my sweet love.

Teail knock on the door... Lulu opened the door angrily, then she punched me on my arm. “What was that for?” I asked rubbing it. “For making Lilly cry.” Lulu replied, angry as a... how would Lilly put this. Oh, yes. Angry as a bull being taunted with a red cape.

“Why is she crying?” I asked concerned “Where is she?” I asked again walking into the apartment. I looked around I seen all of the girls. Just no Lilly.

“Acelin go get her. We need to have a girl talk. On how we are going to punch the boy’s where the sun doesn't shine.” Yumi said angry. I feel myself covering my privates as she said the last part.

“No! it should be Jiho that goes gets her.” Acelin reply’s standing up and handing me keys. “What’s this?”

“It’s the keys to her house. Go get her, your the only one that can fix this.” She replied looking up at me. “And you should know if you hurt or touch her I will make sure your life is a living hell.” Acelin added with venom in her words. I just nodded my head and ran out the door. I have to make things right.

I unlock the door and walk in. I take off my shoes, then make my way around to see in the living room. I look on the couch, my heart sunk to my stomach. Lilly is crying, all because of me. I just stood there till I finally got the courage to say something.


 “Lili I’m so sorry... Please just let me explain.” I say as I walked over to set beside her moving her hair out of her face, she just moved her head. “There is nothing to explain I know it’s your job... But it’s just me... I’m sorry but I think we should break up.” Lilly said looking into my eyes. “Why?” I said forceful I can’t lose her.

“I told you it’s me. I’m just not ready to have a boyfriend that is famous.” She replied holding back her tears.. “No one is ever ready. Love... Our love for each other should be enough.” I replied chocking back tears of my own.

“I guess, our love is just a lie.” She said coldly. This isn’t the Lilly that I know. “Lili tell me what is wrong. Our love is no lie.” I replied losing my patients. “Don’t call me Lili. And I guess it is a lie to me.” I can’t believe what she’s saying. I’ve never seen her like this before.

“Lilly, please just.” she interrupted me. “No! Just get out I never want to see you again.” She yelled. “No! Your lying to yourself.” I yelled back. “Then let me.” She replied in a whisper. Tears flowing down her face. “Fine... I’ll just... Were over.” I said getting up leaving.

I walked to the park. I have so many emotions running through my mind it’s hard to think. In away I hate myself for just letting her go like that.

“Hey, Zico long time no see.” I hear someone say from behind me. I turned around. “Syn?” I asked, I can’t really tell, since it’s so dark. “Yeah, what you been up to boy-band.” Syn asked coming into the light Showing his dark guy liner, some of his black hair showing from his cap. I’m not really going in to deep because that just not my thing.

“Nothing much.” I replied with a sigh. “Sounds like nothing.. You know me and the guys miss you. You should try to visit us every now and then.”

“You know I left that life.”

“Yeah, but you can still visit.”

“Why not!?”

“Lets go then. We’ve had to change locations since the last you were. With us.”

“Figured as much. Back in my gang days I remember changing places every week.” I replied following him. I left this life of heavy drinking and crime behind, I thought I would never go back. But I sure could use a drink about now, I feel like .