Don't Cry

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy.

~Lilly’s P.O.V.~

~Year after break up.~

One horrible year, since I last seen Jiho. ‘Block B’s went on hiatus in this one year time. I’m told by Jihoon that it is because of Jiho, having a drinking problem. I feel bad, yet I try not to think of it to much.

All the boy’s were able to get there girls to forgive them by buying chocolate. Yumi and Jihoon bought me some. That night we stayed up talking. A lot has changed since then, my parents had to go back to America for three months. Me and Ace stayed with Lulu and never left. My parents don’t mind though, as long as they see me at work and I come to visit every week. Which is fine with me.

Right now I be setting at home alone. And it’s Saturday. Yup I’m such a party girl, woo woo. I think I’ll go for a walk, it’s been awhile since I have. It seems like all I do is work, visit family and come home to do nothing. Kyung and Teail keep Ace and Lu busy. Yup Kyung finally won over Acelin. There the best couple out of them all.


As I walk I kicked this rock I found. My bangs on top of my head some still hanging down.  My wavy hair in an updo. Blue-jean-skinny-pants, black boots, with an red shirt that says ‘love is forever.‘ in white lettering. I still find myself wearing the key neckless, that matches the heart one I gave Jiho. I haven’t been able to take it off.

I somehow find myself at the swings that me and Jiho had our first kiss. I set down and started to move my feet back and forth like I did then. The wind blowing through my hair. I know if Jiho seen me he would scold me about being out alone at night. It’s quite funny how I find myself remembering every moment we had. On this night that marks one year since I let him walk out the door.

I didn’t know myself that night... So how could he? I never really came to this park till Jiho told me to meet him here. I remember, I asked him why here, he replied with. ‘It holds who I use to be.‘ I asked what that meant I didn’t get a reply. He just kissed me. *Oh, kissing the best way to get anyone to shut up.*

Boom boom! What is that? Wait that sounds like guns!? Umm where to go? Where to go? Umm, oh, tunnel! That’ll work. I ran for the concrete tunnel and hid. The sounds kept getting closer and closer. I’m really scared.

“What the, Lilly?”  I hear someone say getting into the tunnel. I look over scared and shaking. “Jiho?” I can’t believe it. My ex is holding a gun!? I look over at him more. “Jiho, your bleeding!” I shout. He covers my mouth. “You want to live.” I shake my head ‘Yes.‘ “Then shut up and do as I say.” Jiho let go of my mouth. “Okay.” I replied trying to absorb what was going on.

“Stay behind me.” he ordered, standing up grabbing my hand. When he did I felt butterfly's fling around in my stomach. Then I hear cop Sirens. “Run!” Jiho yelled picking up speed. It’s a good thing I’ve had to run out of so many cages at the zoo. That I’m pretty fast now.

He leads me to this apartment. My hand still locked with his. We make it to what I presume to be where he lives. Jiho pushes me in then turns around closing and locking the door.

“If I tell you to hide. Hide!” He says looking at me in the eyes, then back down to the hard, dark, wood floor. “Where?” I muttered softly, looking up at him. He’s wearing a wife beater, with a blue plaid button-up shirt, and blue-jeans. His hair is just like I remember it.

“Go into the bedroom and hide under the bed you should be able to fit.” he replied bitterly. “Look I’m.” I was cut off. “Yo, Zico, it’s me Syn.” I hear at the door. “Hide.” He whispered pushing me towards the bedroom. “Don’t come out till I get you.” Jiho whispered again I nodded my head and crawled under the bed.

Well, at least he’s neat. No dust bunnies to make me sneeze. “Dude, I got worried I couldn’t see you. I thought you got caught.” A guy with black shoes on says. His voice ruff and harsh. “No, I just ran. As you can see why.” Jiho replies. “How? When? ... I’ll get the first ad kit. Umm where is your first ad kit?” This Syn guy asked moving around in the room.

“In the bathroom.” Jiho replied calmly and a bit out of breath. “Okay, come here and lay on the bed.” Syn said, helping Jiho to the bed.

“Zico, you know I thought I seen you come in here with a girl.” He said coming back into the room. I move away from where his shoes almost touched me. *Why is he wearing shoes in the house? Well, I can’t say much I’m American. Hehe. Okay, I don’t have good thinking with theses kind of things.*

“I don’t know what your talking about.” Jiho replied calmly. I’m not really scared, I know Jiho wont let anything happen to me.

“Let me rephrase that. Where and who is the girl.” Syn said sternly. I hear Jiho grunt in pain.

“I don’t know what your talking about. You must have seen someone that looks like me with some girl.” Jiho replied standing up.

“Really? I know you had a girlfriend about a year ago. I mean you never take off that neckless that you said she bought you.”
 
“I never said that.” Jiho replied angry.

“It’s funny what comes out a heartbroken drunken mans mouth.” Syn replied, walking over to the closet. “Is she in here?” He asked, ruffly slinging the door open. “No.” I could hear the smirk on his face.

“I know she’s under the bed. Lets see how much she cares for you?” Syn said walking over to Jiho. “I know you can’t see. So I’ll tell you, I have a knife to his throat!”

What should I do? “I’ll count to five.” I didn’t give him the chance to start counting. I came out from under the bed and stood up.

“Works every time. Your very pretty, I see why Zico has taken a liking to you.” Syn said coming closer to where I stood next to the small area near the wall.

“Lilly, come here.” Jiho yelled, I ran accross the bed without thinking. Syn grabbed my foot, I just kick him in the head with the other one. He let go and I made it safely to Jiho.

“Well, does she even no who you really are, boyband?” Syn asked looking at me.

“No...” Jiho sighed. I look up at him then I seen what I though I never would. The heart Hello Kitty neckless I got him. I laid my head on his back and started to cry.

“Whatever, I don’t care that you have her here. Just know she can’t leave for a month till stuff settles down.” Syn said walking towards the door to leave. “Make sure you tell her everything.” he added as he left through the door.

Nothing was said, the only thing you could her is my soft sobbing. And Jiho’s heavy breathing. He didn’t move, he just stood there letting me cry on his back. My hand clenching his wife-beater.

He moved a little and put his arm around me. My face laying on his chest as he gently hugged me. Jiho led me to his bed and lifted the covers for me to crawl in. I laid down as he lays beside me. I looked up at him.

“I’m sorry, I lied to myself and hurt you.” I said softly trying to hold back my tears.

“Don’t cry.” He whispered wrapping his arms around me. I snuggled in his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

Thanks for reading and to my 6 subcribers!laugh