Are You Kids Ready To Go?

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy!

~Acelin’s P.O.V.~

Kyung and I, were setting at Lilly’s parents house. Along with Lulu, Teail, Jihoon, Yumi, Jeahyo, Emma, Yukown, Lacey, Minhyunk and Rose. Were all just setting here like we have been the first day Lilly didn’t come home.

I miss her so much as does everyone else. It’s not like her to just all of the sudden leave on a trip for a month. Jiho, she better be with you.

“It’ll be okay. Lilly will be back laughing with all of us soon.” Kyung told me, planting a soft heartfelt kiss on my forehead.

“You said that about Jiho about a year ago. Lilly hasn’t been the same since.” I sighed, I didn’t mean to sound bitter its just true.

“I know.” He whispered back. I got up to get some air, Kyung following behind.

“Park Kyung!?” A breathless man said, as soon as we where outside.

“Yes.” Kyung replied standing in front of me in a protective stance.

“Zico and Lilly are in trouble!” The guy let out in one breath.

“What did you just say?” Another guy came up grabbing the other guys collar.

“Taewoon?” Kyung whispered.

“Kyung, where is Jiho?” Taewoon asked looking at Kyung.

“He’s been gone for about a year now. We tried to get  ahold of you but..” Taewoon interrupted.

“Where is he.” Taewoon asked the guy in an angry voice. I moved closer to kyung.

“Is Lilly with him?” Kyung added.

“Yes, she is with him. Taewoon, it’s the old warehouse.”  The guy looked so serious. I wonder what happened at the ‘old warehouse?’

“Kyung who’s is this Lilly to Jiho?” Taewoon ask Kyung nervously.

“It’s his girlfriend or ex not really sure at the moment.” Kyung reaplied.

“Thats not good..” Taewoon said, rubbing his temples. I wonder what he’s thinking? “You think the boy-band can handle a fight?” Teawoon asked kyung. I’m not going to lie I’m scared of what might happen. Lilly I hope your safe...

We walked back into the house. Everyones eyes are on us as we entered. I imagine they can feel our intense and nervous energy. Everything is silent, there is just staring between all of us.

“What’s going on?” Mrs. Bell asked, as her hands start to shake. I have never seen her like this! She’s such a strong yet careless woman. Then again who am I to say anything to a woman that’s daughter is in danger!?

“I’m Woo Taewoon.”

“Oh, yes I’m Sam.” It’s funny he’s so shaky. Not really in a nervous way, more like shy. I think at least. I’m not very good in trying to get  things off my mind like, Lilly. She can just say fart to make herself laugh in these kind of situations.

“I know, you have many questions and no answers. There’s not really much time to explain everything right now. So I’ll put it simply. I’m Jiho’s older brother, I got in trouble. He tried to help but it didn’t go so well. Now the man that we got in trouble with wants to kill Lilly to make Jiho suffer. I need all of your help in saving them.” Taewoon said in one breath. At least it seemed it was.

“Let’s go save our baby!” Mister Bell said grabbing his wife’s hands.

“No, darling let’s go kick ! And get our baby back.” She sounds so scary!!!

“I’ll go get our fighting clothes then.” Mister Bell said dancing into they’re room Mrs.Bell dancing behind. Thats so wrong on so many levels. Then again I know what’s wrong with Lilly now.

“I don’t think the girls should go.” Kyung said breaking the silence, holding my hand then squeezing tight.

“Kyung your litlle princess is not as innocent as she looks. She pushed a guy out of a swing once because that was her swing. Then when we were in the first grade, a boy tried to kiss her and she punched him in the no no place.” Lulu stated loud. I can feel myself starting to blush.

“Were no angels, nether is Lilly. Will do our fare share of knock outs.” Yumi added.

“Are you kids ready to go?” Mister and Mrs. Bell asked coming out of there bedroom wearing...