Juat One Day To Feel Like Forever

If You Help Me I’ll help You.

Enjoy!

“Lili wake up.” I hear as two strong arms, sling me back and forth.

“Two more minutes moooommm!” I fake groan, pushing Jiho away and start to fake snore.

“Lilly, I’m not your mother! That’s just eww!” Jiho says getting more violent with shaking me. I start to smile and laugh. “What? Faker!” he yelled, his face turning slightly red with anger.

“You ... YOU said  ‘EWW.” I reply in a fit of laughter. Making him turn even more red.

“Lets go.” He said pulling me up from the seat and out of the bus.




“Where are we going now?” I asked, we are holding hands for the first time in a year. It feels so warm. I remember this feeling, I wished, every day to feel my hand in his. Now I  have him and I want to stay with him forever.

Jiho never replied back his mind seems far from the moment at hand. I sometimes think I’m stupid for loving him.  And wanting no more than to live beside him forever. Forever ... sounds so far away, yet so close. We could end our forever by dying, yet death is over our heads every day.

But ... I feel if I had just one day to feel like forever, I would want to spend it talking to Jiho. Till I tock my final breath.

“We’re here.” Jiho let out a sigh. I look up to see an old a bended warehouse, eww its all rusty... *Oh, yeah thats the point of old and a bended. My bad! Puts hands up slightly then back down.*

Jiho looks at me. I look back then at the dirt path. “What?” When he wasn’t looking I cursed at myself. After I was done I looked back up ... “Ji...ho.” I whimpered out, looking all around. Where did he go?

“Lilly, in here.” Jiho shouts from the warehouse door. I ran to him and linked my hand back with his. He pushes me a little bit behind him, still holding my hand, I put my free one on his shoulder.

As we interred further into the warehouse. You could hear voices, not just your friendly ‘hey how have you been.‘ voices it is more like ‘I’m going to kill you plus your family.‘ voices. I’m using the word voices to much aren’t I? ... Sorry.

We are at the back of all the chaos. We walked to this one guy, his hair standing up everywhere. He looks like an evil scientist, with a hint of Beethoven.

“Wonka?” Jiho whispered, looking around casually.

“Yeah, where have you been?” This Wonka guy asked. Is it wrong for me to think ‘Willy Wonka’ when I hear this guys name?

“Sorry...” Jiho looked at me then back at Wonka.

“Oh,” Wonka said seeing me.

“Could you?” Jiho muttered out.

“Yeah, I can tell you love her. I promise I’ll keep her safe. Even though I couldn’t save her.” Wonka said sadly. I wonder who her is?



“Taewoon, is not mad at you. It wasn’t your fault.” Teawoon? Isn’t that Jiho’s older brother?

Jiho turned to me. “Stay with him no mater what happens.” He told me with a kiss before pushing me behind Wonka. Then he just disappeared in the crowd of pissed off boys/guys.

“Stay close, no mater what happens.” Wonka told me pushing me under the stairs then standing in front of me.

“Zico, nice of you to join us.” An older sounding man said. I really can’t see anything right now so you’ll just tell you what I hear.

“Sorry, I had to take care of something.” Jiho replied bitterly.

“Yeah, your girlfriend. I bet she is in this room. Maybe hiding?” the older man asked. I could see Wonka tense up. They must be looking for me.

“Move.” A gorilla like man told Wonka. Wonka did not budge. “Boss I think I found her.” gorilla man said.

“Then bring her to me.” Boss man said angrily.

“This guy want let me.” The dumb gorilla man replied.

“Do I have to do everything around here?” Boss said, walking towards us. I can hear expensive shoes walking across the cement floor. “Move.” the man ordered but Wonka did not budge once again, he held his ground.

“Do you want to die?” The man asked, I could hear a gun getting ready to shoot. I pushed on his back and whispered for him to let me out. But he just stood there, why is he saving a complete stranger?

“Jiho, don’t let me die in vain. Boss I will not move.” Wonka yelled out.

“Wonka, no!” Jiho yelled, but it was to late. The gun went off, Wonka’s now lifeless body falling to the ground. All of a sodden Jiho was in front of me, looking down at his friends lifeless body. He is shaking with anger.

“Syn, this is how you train these useless pest?” Boss asked, with anger.

“Yes, sir. I train them to not be selfish. To put there life on the line for someone else. Wonka did just that!!  You know he is very loved by every person that is with me. He has saved our ’s so many times that we now owe him our life’s.” Syn said walking closer to the boss. He had so much anger in his voice that it sent chills down my spine.


“What is that supposed to mean?” The boss asked smugly.

“You, just lost a lot of your ‘followers.‘ Boy’s you can do what you wish run or fight.” Syn told everyone. None of them left they held they’re ground for the friend they had just lost.

“You don’t want to do this Syn.” the boss said with a slight laugh and a small grin.

“Oh, but I do.” With those words all hell broke loose.