You Forgot ME?!

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

HYO JIN'S POV

I recognized the voice and soon when that dark figure was in the light and I was able to see his face. Luhan... 

I kept letting out muffled screams but the more I struggled, the more he would threaten to hurt my Sehun. I cant let anything happen to my Sehun, he's in bad condition already and I dont want him to get worst. So i gave up and kept my mouth shut.

L: Hyo Jin, Hyo Jin, Hyo jin... Remember your mine. Dont forget that.

As he was talking he was caressing my face. I moved my face away from his hand and tried to wriggle out of this chair. I managed to lossen up the chain around my right foot and i was able to spit out the gag keeping me quiet. 

H: Luhan. Why are you doing this!? Let me go!

L: I cant do that sweety. If i let you go than you'll leave me.

H: PLease Luhan! Sehun needs me!

L: f**k Sehun. You stay with me! And only with ME.

H: How about we make a deal. 

L: Which is?

H: I-if i stay with you will you let me go? I-I'll leave Sehun and marry you instead.

He lowered his face infront of mine and gave me a dark look. A look that pierces through your soul. A look that can kill you in an instant. His face was centimeters away from mine. This was something I was going to regret, but if it meant getting out of here and back to my Sehun then I had to do it.

L: I don't believe you Hyo Jin-ah.

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips. He seemed shocked at first but he eventually kissed back. I felt like I was cheating on my baby, but I had to get find a way out of here. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

H: Believe me now?

His eyes gave a forgiving look and his lips curved into a small smile. He was hesitant but he gave an approving nod and unlocked me from the chair. To prove to him that I wasnt lying to him i hugged him tightly and pecked his cheek. 

L: So you promise me you'll leave my idiot of a brother?

H: ...... d-de.

I had this all planned out.. Now he's the one falling for it. Before he could say anything else, i interrupted him.

H: Oppa?

L: De Jinnie?

H: *ew, jinnie?* can i use the bathroom? I dont know how long I was out and I really have to go.

L: .... Sure go ahead, but i'll be waiting outside the door.

H: Thank you.

With that said I rushed to the bathroom with the large window and slammed it shut and locked it. I actually had to use the bathroom so yeah... I used it and I covered the seat with the lid to minimize the sound so Luhan wouldnt hear. It worked and after I washed my hands I made my way to the window. It didnt help that I was on the second floor, but it was my only way out. I opened the window and climbed out. I quietly closed the window behind me and luckily for me there was a tree next to the window so I didnt have to risk my legs being broken. I climbed down the tree and walked to my car. I realized I didnt have my car keys, but I am happy I knew how to hot wire a car. 

I drove off and went on my way to umma's house.

 

-LUHAN'S POV-

I started wondering what was taking her so long and I started getting worried.

L: Hyo Jin-ah? You ok? You've been in there for over 10 minutes now.

There was no response and I began knocking on the door louder and louder, but there was no response. 

L: HYO JIN!!! ARE YOU THERE!?!

I decided since i couldnt get in by knocking I started kicking the door down. It took a good 5 minutes to break the door off its hinges and when I walked in Hyo Jin wasnt there. I figured that she went through the window since it was the only way out. GAH! Hyo Jin..... THat little liar. You are mine Hyo Jin....  

 

-3 weeks later-

 

-HYO JIN'S POV-

 

God I miss my Sehunnie so much. These past 3 weeks have not been the same without him. EXO has been much quieter than usual and I had no one to hold. 

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DIGGI DING DIGGI DING DING DING

H: Yeboseyo?

Dr: Yes Hi! Is this Mrs. Kim Hyo Jin?

H: Yes this is her. Whose this?

Dr: This is Dr. Lee, I called to inform you that Sehun is awake. You can come over if you like. 

H: REALLY!? OMO TELL HIM I'M COMING! 

Dr: ok! -hangs up-

I cant wait to get there! my Sehunnie is finally awake! I quickly ran out the door to my car and drove off to the hospital. I literally almost crashed 5 times on the way there. I didn't care if the police stopped me, I wanted to see him.

-10 minutes later-

I finally arrived there and went straight to my Sehun's room. Dr. Lee stopped me before i can walk in. 

Dr: Oh there you are! Can you wait here a bit while we clean up the room. I promise we wont be long.

H: De ok.

I waited a good 10 minutes for them to be done and the whole time I was thinking, OMO I GET TO SEE MY SEHUN TODAY!!! Then Dr. Lee came back out and told me I can see him.

I ran towards his bed and I squeezed him tightly showing how much I missed him. I planted kisses all over his face and continued to hug him.

H: oh my god Sehun, I'm so glad to see you awake! I missed you so much!

S: YAH GET Off ME! Who the hell are you!?

----------------------------

Sehun: YAH HOW CAN I FORGET HER!?!?!

Luhan: Well you did get hit in the head....

Sehun: YOU CHAINED HER UP!!!!

Luhan: Dont blame me blame Cristina...

Cristina: HEY! I DID THIS FOR THE READERS!

Luhan: sure...

Cristina: LUHAN YOU SHUT UP OR I WILL PUT YOU IN A COMA TO!

Luhan:- walks away-

Cristina: Thought so... anyways CHEN! THANK THE NEW SUBS!

Chen: COMING!!!!! Thank you to MinKyuAegyoPincess, ExoKriSuho, exofangirl12, Annie-ah, stells, rchapa, happypinkish, 02maximun, and Taemin22!

Cristina: I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!