Love?

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

SEHUN'S POV

After we got home I couldnt help but smile at her. Instead of seeing that beast i see everyday at school, I now see an angel.. Maybe this marriage isnt such a bad idea.

H: Hey sehun I'm gonna go sleep now.

S: Ok?

I continued watching my show as she went inside. 

'Katara: [opening narration] Water... Earth... Fire... Air. Long ago, the 4 nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all 4 elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.'

H: Really? Avatar?

S: GO TO SLEEP!!

H: Aish FINE!

I waited until this episode was over to go to bed. I turned off the TV and slowly made my way to my room. I opened the door slowly and made my way to the bed. I tried my best to go in the bed without waking her up. I succeeded and scooted closer to her. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer into my embrace. Once I was comfortable I kissed her forehead and rested my head onto hers.

S: Good night jagiya. I love you.. 

With that said I fell asleep.

 

HYO JIN'S POV

J: UMMA! APPA!

H: Yes dear? What is it?

J: Can I have ice cream umma?

H: yes you can Ji Hee..

S: I love you Ji Hee.. -gives money for ice cream-

J: I love you too appa! -kisses cheek-

H: And I you you too baby.

J: I love you too! -kisses cheek-

S: And I love you Hyo Jin.

H: I love you too Sehun-ah. -kiss-

 

I woke up. I looked up a bit to see Sehun head on mine and his arm wrapped around my waist. I turned away from Sehun and see the clock. It was 6:30 a.m. It was a sunday so I didn't mind sleeping in. I felt safe in his embrace and I really didn't want to leave. I put my arm around him and pecked his cheek. AISH! WHAT AM I DOING!!!! Sehun AWAY!!!! I quickly realized what I was doing and sat up as fast as I could. I ran to the living room and paced back and forth as I thought about what was happening. I can't LOVE Sehun! It's Sehun! What are these dreams?!

S: Hyo Jin did you make me breakfast?

H: No.... Your arms and legs are working fine make breakfast for me for oncce!

S: *acts* OH OW! oh i think I broke my arm! OW!

H: You're unbelievable...

S: Now can you cook for meee?!?!

H: I'll cook... For me.

S: Aish.. B***h much?

H: Thank you! I love you too!.... NOT!

As I said that I made my way to the fridge and pulled out 3 eggs and the pack of bacon. I made rice last night so thats done. 

S: You wanna make me some?!

H: No. OMO LOOK MR. BUBBLES!! *points to living room*

S: AISH WHERE! *runs*

H: Babo....

I finished cooking the eggs and bacon and set them on a plate with the rice. I sat at the dining table watching Sehun tear up the living. It was really funny! And eventually he slipped on one of the pillows he threw on the floor and fell. I spat out my orange juice and fell back on the chair laughing.

S: OW!

H: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU CLUTZ!!!

S: AISH Shut up! I think I hit my head....

H: Kekekeke.... 

S: Aigoo... Where's the ice?

H: Its in the oven... Where else would it be ?!

S: Just shut up.... *walks to freezer*

He wrapped the ice in a paper towel and set it where he hit his head. I don't know what's gotten into me but he seemed cuter and more like a lost puppy now that I think about it...

 (Do I need more proof??)

I don't see that jerk I see at school anymore. I see my future husband. 

S: Aish why are you staring?

H: I wasn't staring! *blushes*

UGH! I have to learn to hide my staring.... 

S: You know your lies are bad. And I mean REALLY bad Hyo Jin. You were staring werent you!? Dont lie to me!

H: Ugh and I thought I was the naggy one.

S: Just answer me..... OW! 

H: Fine... I was kind of... just a little bit staring...

S: You like me don't you.

H: Ew... What makes you think that?

S: 1) You were staring at me, 2) I woke up at 3 this morning to you snuggling with me and your hand around my waist and 3) YOU BLUSH EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME!!! Is that enough evidence for you?

H: WHAT?! THAT NEVER HAPPENED! Maybe the first thing but NOT THE SECOND OR THIRD THING!!! EW IM GONNA HAVE TO BURN MY CLOTHES NOW!!

S: Whatever.... 

H: AISH! YOUR SOO ANNOYING!!! 

I finished my breakfast as fast a possible to get away from that situation. I put the dishes in the sink and walked to the bathroom. 

----------------

SEHUN'S POV

AISH! What can I do to win her heart?! It's pretty clear she hates me... But maybe just maybe I can change that. I love you. But would you feel the same way if I confessed?

She stormed off to the bathroom and I decided to eat what was left over from the party. After I ate I went to clean up the destroyed living room. 

I wrote a note to Hyo Jin saying that I went out. I left and drove to Kris' house. Why Kris? Because he's the only one in EXO who is in a relationship. Aside from me. Why not Kai, Baekhyun, or Chanyeol anyone else? Becausee they are single and have NO relationship experience whatsoever. So he is my last option. 

As I was driving I decided to turn on the radio. And for some reason it was only B.A.P that was playing. So I gave up a listened to it. 

(B.A.P's Rain Sound)

 

 Najocha chueoge jamgineunde neon eotteolkka?
I nalssi, ongi, seuchineun baramkkajido gieogi nalkka?
Geujeo jinagan heukbaekpilleumcheoreom ichyeojil saram
Ajikdo neol geuriwohada nan jami deureo
Bi naerineun bam, oneureun nan jam mot irwo

 I bissoriga ni moksorinji
Nal bureuneun sorinji naman neol saenggakhani?
I biga nareul wirohaejulkka
Ireon nae mameul alkka? Jakku niga saenggangna

Aish this song isn't helping the situation im in right now.... It was about a 15 minute drive to his house.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Kris's umma answered the door.

(KU= Kris' umma)

Ku: Oh annyeong Sehun-ah! How's your engagement going?

S: What? Oh yeah fine.... Can I talk to Kris Mrs. Wu?

Ku: Oh yeah go ahead he's in his room with Tao.

S: Ok kamsahamnida.. 

I walked to Kris' room and just barged in. I really didn't care what they were doing I needed help!

S: STOP WHATEVER YOUR DOING TAORIS I NEED HELP NOW!!!

T: Ok ok! What is it?!

S: I need your help to-to win....

K: Win what?

S: Hyo Jin's love.....

T: -faints-

K: Your kidding right?

S: No i'm serious... I really love her.

K: Wow. When did this start?

T: mnnnnnggghhh.... Gege I had the wierdest dream... Sehun said he loves Hyo Jin...

S: I do.

T: AISH NO YOU DONT THIS IS NOT RIGHT?!?!?! DID THAT B***H DRUG YOU OR SOMETHING?!?!

S: No! Tao calm down! I really love her... I'm starting to think this marriage isn't such a bad idea....

K: Ok sehun answer me! When did you start loving her?

S: After our kiss last night... 

K: I do have to admit even though that kiss was forced it looked legit.

S: She kissed me back. There was no hesitation..

T: Aigoo~~ Soooooo cute! So what do you want us to do?

S: I need you guys to be my wingmen. I want he to love me back. I had an idea in mind but I doubt she'll say yes....

K: And that idea would be?

S: A confession...

K: AISH NO!! If your gonna confess to a girl like Hyo Jin she'll reject you in the blink of an eye.

S: gee. thanks.

K: Sorry I'm just speaking the truth.

T: OMO GEGE I HAVE AN IDEA! 

S: What is it?! 

T: DOUBLE DATE!

K: PERFECT!

S: When though? She wouldn't agree to me even if I asked nicely.

T: Tell her umma! She can't say no to her!

S: Good idea... I'll go now.. 

K: This saturday! 

S: OK!

I left and drove to Hyo Jin's umma's house. Now that drive there was a pain in the . Sooooo much traffic and B.A.P is still playing!

(B.A.P's Power)

Deoneun eobseo jeonguineun eobseo

Don apeda gulbokhaneun sesangiya
Himitneun jaui geuneure
Himeopneun janeun jukneunda
Ani-Aniya, Ani-Aniya
No, No, No jeongmal igeon aniya
Naega wasseo
Uriga wasseo
Stop!

We got the Power (Woah)
I got the Power (Woah)
Geu ape gurhaji ma neon, neon geureoji mala gogael deureora
We got the Power (Woah)
Geue matseo ssawo
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal, nal, nal chyeodaboji ma geo-jit-marida

Actually this song is pretty good. So its now 9 a.m. and I left Kris' house at 8. Aish a one hour drive to her house! Thank god thats over. I got out of my car and knocked on Mrs. Kim's door. 

(Hu = Hyo Jin's Umma)

Hu: Oh Hello Sehun! Is there anything you needed?

S: Uh yes actually.... I'm here to talk to you...

Hu: Me? About what?

S: Can we talk inside please?

Hu: Sure dear come in.

I walked in and sat down on the couch. Its soooo much more comfortable than ours. 

Hu: What is it that you wanted to ask Sehun-ah?

S: Uh can you do me a favor and tell Hyo Jin to go on a double date with me? and Kris and Tao?

Hu: Why can't you ask her yourself?

S: Because she hates my guts and I know she'll only say yes to you...

Hu: That's not what she said to me last night dear.

S: Wait WHAT?!

Hu: She said you're everything she wants in a guy despite all the annoying things you do.

S: So your saying she does like me?!

Hu: Love.

S: REALLY?!?!?! OMO!!! * jumps up and down like a kid*

Hu: Aigoo Sehun calm down.

S: Mianhae Mrs. Kim. 

Hu: Call me umma.

S: OK Mrs. K- Umma. But can you still ask her... She wont ever admit something like that to me! And please whatever you do do not tell her I told you this!

Hu: ok dear.

S: It's this saturday me, Kris , adn Tao all ready set up the date.

Hu: OK! I got it no go home! I bet shes worried sick.

S: De. Bye M-umma!

Hu: Annyeong.

I left their house and went home. Thank Kreesus the traffic cleared up so it was only a 10 minute drive home. 

I walked in quietly and Hyo Jin didn't notice i arrived. 

H: OH REALLY UMMA!!! I WOULD LOVE TO!!! You don't realize how much I love you right now umma!!! eeeeekk!

S: What's going on here? Oh nothing... 

H: EEEEEEEEEEP!!!

S: AISH! Quit screaming!

H: Too bad.. GAAAHHH!!!!!

I ran away to look for earplugs. And now I know she really does love me. If only you knew how much I love you too Hyo Jin..

---------------------------

Cristina: MAKING UP THE fLUFFIENESS!!!! I failed the last chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed!!!

Lay: Thanks to all the new subs! sungun5692, PandyPhoon, AlwaysAnElf, EunKyung90, sehunsangel, IamMicx, and Choi_KaeLi!

Cristina: I hope the fluffiness in this chapter really made up for the last failed chapter!!!! ANNYEONG!!