WE'RE MOVING IN!?!?!

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

HYO JIN'S POV

I woke up from the worst dream ever and had the worst headache! Umma said that me and Sehun were moving in together... HA!  Like that would ever happen. Once my eyes adjusted to how bright it was in my room I realized I wasn't in my room. 

H: UUUUMMMMMAAAA!!!!!

U: Oh you're awake! What is it?

H: Where are we? And why does my head hurt?

U: We're in your new home me and the Oh's got for you and Sehun. And your head hurts because you fainted.

H: Ohhhh.. Wait WHAT?!?!? You weren't joking when you said me and that jerk were moving in together?!

U: No! I would never joke about something like that!

H: Ohhh my head hurts sooo bad!!! (not from the fall)

------------------------------------

SEHUN'S POV

I arrived home from one of the worst days of school ever! And one of the most disturbing days. Who knew Tao and Kris were together!? I am still in shock.

S: Umma! Appa! I'm home!

U: Annyeong dear! How was school?

S: Awful.... UGH THAT SHE DEVIL I SWEAR!!!

U: Now now Sehunnie don't  be rude to your fiance. Learn to get along with her.

S: Umma... Where's Mr. Bubbles? I brought her to school like you said.

U: I will give Mr. Bubbles back if you don't scream, faint, or swear when I tell you-

S: TELL ME WHAT!?!?!? I WANT MR. BUBBLES!!!

U: Me, appa, and Hyo Jin's umma bought a house for the two of you to live in!!! You and Hyo Jin are moving in together!!

I was on the verge of collapsing and just screamming my head off. I felt my face get hot. I will wait until I get Mr. Bubbles back to do that.

U: Sehun-ah? Are you ok?

S: *don't blow up. Do it for Mr. Bubbles* ...... yes..... umma... Can.. Can I have Mr.... Mr. Bubbles back now?

U: Sure... He's in Luhan's room underneath his bed.

I ran up to Luhan hyung's room and got Mr. Bubbles from under his bed. I hugged him tightly and left to my room. And as I went in I collapsed on my bed a screamed into my pillow as loud as I could.... It wasn't until after I lifted my head from my pillow I realized my stuff was gone...

S: UMMA!!!!

U: Yes dear?

S: WHERE IS ALL MY STUFF?!?!?!

U: OH! It's in your new home! We're leaving 15 minutes to your home!

S: My *hits head on wall* life *hits head on wall* is *hits head on wall* ruined *hits head on wall*

U: What was that dear?

S: Oh.. uh.. nothing!

- 15 minutes later -

U: Sehun dear are you ready?!

S: De umma! Coming!

I walked out of my room and to the front door where umma was waiting. We both walked out of my home... Scratch that. We both walked out of my old home and to the car. I let umma drive because I didn't know wear it was at. It was about 20 minutes until we got there and my parents and Hyo Jin's umma did a good job at picking the house.... It wasn't too big or too small and it didn't look old....

S: Umma I love it!

U: OH I'm glad you do! I think Hyo Jin and your mother-in-law is inside already.

S: UGH! I though I would be here first....

U: What was that dear?

S: Nothing!

I brought Mr. Bubbles in with me and I looked around the house. The living room was beautiful, the kitchen was nice and open *YAY HYO JIN-AH MAKE ME FOOD!!!*, it's a 4 bedroom house. 1 master bedroom *for me and Mr. Bubbles* 2 regular bedrooms, and another room for something else, and the guest bedroom towards the back. OMO WE HAVE A POOL!! I passed the master bedroom and I here 'why *bang* why *bang* why *bang* why *bang* why'. So I walked back seeing Hyo Jin banging her head against the wall between each word....

S: You do realie how stupid you look right?

H: BWAAAAAHH!!!

S: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

H: Shut up f***ot! OMO Is that a teddy bear?

OH SHOOT I forgot about Mr. Bubbles.....

S: W-what? NO! *hides Mr. Bubbles behind back*

H: Oh come on I'm not stupid... Why do you have that stupid teddy bear?

S: MR. BUBBLES ISN'T STUPID!!!!

H: HAHAHAHAHA!! You named it!!! Oh I can't wait to tell your buddies about Mr. Bubbles.... Oh Sehun's precious teddy bear.... Oh god your something else Oh Sehun...

S: OMO DONT TELL!!!!

H: Is Sehun... The faced maknae begging ME?!

S: AISH nevermind!!! 

As I left the room I hear that beast yell something at me...

H: YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH!!!

--------------

- Later on at night (Like at 6-7ish) -

I have the perfect prank to pull on Hyo Jin. Shes in the master bedroom changing into her pajamas. So since her door's closed I set down mousetraps right outside her door. I swer her facial expression will be priceless.

H: Sehun where's m- *SNAP* OWWW OWWW OWWW F**K F**K!!!! SEEEEEEHHHUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!

S: Yes dear? Is something wrong?

H: OHHH GET YOUR DEAD OVER HERE!!! 

S: HAHAHAHAH!!! YOU... FOOT... M- OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!! OWWWWW!!!!

I accidentally stepped on a mouse trap myself and Hyo Jin hit me as I fell.... Why is this girl..wait... I mean beast so violent!?

H: HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! 

S: Shut up and go make me dinner...

H: how about I make dinner for me, myself, and I while you just make your own food... Yeah that sounds like a good idea....

She left me there..... I got a little lazy so I decided to sleep early in the bedroom so I wont have to sleep on the couch.. Take that bish! I got into bed and within 5 minutes I knocked out.

- the next morning -

I woke up to a sleeping Hyp Jin.. Her face was inches away from mine. And to be honest she looked sweet and calm while she's asleep. She doesn't look pissed like usual.... What am I saying!?

S: HEY HYO JIN WAKE UP!!!

H: mnnnggghhh......

S: Suit yourself....

I let her sleep in while I got ready for school. I did my hair and fixed my clothes.... It was 7:23 now so I decided to try and wake up Hyo Jin again. 

S: HEY WAKE UP NOW!!!!!

H: mnggggghhh... Sehun...

Was she dreaming about me?! EW!!! She didn't wake up so I just left.

- HYO JIN'S POV -

I woke up to an empty bed.... I looked at the clock and it was 9:00! 

H: UGGGGHH SEHUN!!! 

I shot up out of bed and got dressed. I grabbed my stuff from where I left it. I grabbed my keys to MY car, my phone and left. I swear Sehun you're a gonner... I made it to school half an hour later. I rushed to my sceond period class.

H: Mianhae I'm late Mr. Lee!

ML: It's fine... Just sit down and take out your books..

H: Thank you!

During the whole class I was thinking of how I was going to murder him.... 

- Lunch time -

As soon as I walked into the cafeteria EXO was already at their table. Taoris was being all lovey dovey and Sehun was just sitting there. I went straight to their table.

H: OH SEHUN!!!!!

S: Wha- OW!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP HITTING ME?!!

H: You left me at home.... You made me late for class!!! 

S: So what?! You didn't wake up when I tried! And why the hell were you mumbling my name?

H: I was not!

S: Uh, Yeah you were!

H: YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF!!!

S: *pulls out phone and plays recording* mngggghh.... Sehun.. I l.love youuu!! Don't leave me.....

H: Why were you recording me?!

S: Because I thought I would be able to use it against you.... Seems like you do like me!

H: Ewww... OMO oh yeah! Hey guys!

Ka,B,T,Su,Kr,X,Che,Cha,D,La,Lu,: What?

H: Sehun has a teddy bear..... His name is Mr. Bubbles.... HE named it.

L: OMO I totally forgot about Mr. Bubbles!! You lost that thing once and you threw a tantrum until someone found it...

S (_ _") Hyung your not exactly helping...... and can someone lend me and ice pack... I think she gave me another black eye.......

The rest of EXO laughed hysterically at him... I knew that would come in handy.

- At the fiance's household -

UGH!!! I hate you sehun I hate you..... He told me he went to go swimming in the pool. I let him cause I don't want to see his face inside.....

H: Hey Se- Omo.... *.*

------------------------------------------

Sehun: HEEEEYY What happens next?!?!?

Cristina: Just wait until i update again!

Sehun: Why did you make me such a jerk? And why do I keep getting hurt? 

Cristina: I find it funny....... It amuses me... 

SeHun: Do I look like a jerk to you?!

Cristina: No... But you are adorable!

Sehun: OMO WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!

Cristina: There's something called google... Just thank the new subbers!

Sehun: Fine! Thank you to ElleoraPanda, Sherleen, Nazlimaral99, and darlilwolf for subbing!!

Cristina: Sorry for not updating yesterday!!! I didn't have my computer!!! So here it is!!!