I'M GETTING MARRIED TO WHO?!

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

H: I'm getting what!?

That smile that was just on my face wiped away within a second. 

U:Your getting married dear! 

H: To who?!

U: You'll see tomorrow night. We're going to have dinner with him and his parents.

H: AISH! Umma I am not getting married at 18! I'm too young to be married! And how will you know if I love him or not?

U: You will love him and you ARE getting married.

This is the mother I'm scared of. She has that look in her eys that says,'i'm not taking NO for an answer.' I don't want to get married. I'm not ready! Right now I have no say in this.

U: Do this for me and appa...

That's when I broke. My appa had died protecting me and umma from an attack. I agreed to getting married.

H: O-ok umma. I'll do it for appa.

U: Thank you dear. Now go wash up and get to bed. We have busy day tomorrow.

H: Ok umma.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower, making sure ALL of the flour was off of me. I got out, dried myself, and put my pajamas on. Today was such a tiring day. Once I got on my bed it was lights out.

-the next day-

U: Hyo Jin wake up! It's past 11 already!

H: mngghhh Coming u-umma.

I looked at the clock. It was 11:37 a.m. 

H: Umma what time are we going to dinner?

U: We're going to leave around 6:30 tonight. You seem pretty eager to meet you soon-to-be-husband, Hyo Jin.

H: No, I'm not. I just want to get this over with. Umma, I'm gonna go to Su Yun's house real quick.

U: Ok honey. Be back soon. 

H: De umma. Bye.

I walked outside to Su Yun's house (she's my nieghbor) to talk to her about what's goin on right now. I started to sob a bit at the thought of marrying a guy I know nothing about. I don't know him and how on earth will I love him.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

(SU = Su Yun's umma)

Su: Yes Hyo Jin?

H: Can I talk to Su Yun for a while?

Su: Of course! She's upstairs in her room.

H:Kamsahamnida.

I walked to Su Yun's room and walked in. I see Su Yun lying down on her bed with her phone in hand. 

H: Su Yun-ah we n-need to talk *sob*

S: OMO Hyo Jin what wrong?

She patted the space next to her for me to sit down. I sat down next to her trying my best to hold back my tears.

S: What happened Hyo Jin-ah?

H: U-umma said I-I'm getting m-mar-married *sobs harder*

S: WHAAA!!! To who!?!?!

H: I don't know.... She said I'm meeting him t-tonight.

S: You can't get married at 18!

H: That's what I said. But I have to! I'm doing this for *sob* a-appa.

S: Aigoo, come here.

I leaned on her shoulder as she rubbed my back.

 

-4 hours later of venting and hard sobbing-

 

S: It's ok Hyo Jin. I can help you get ready. At least make you look decent when you go.

H: Kamsa-hamnida. Can you come over now? We leave at 6:30.

S: Of course let's go.

We left to my house so I can get ready. It's 4:00 now and this may take a while for me to get ready. Su Yun decided to find clothes for me as I as taking a shower. I finished showering and fixing my hair and I walked into my room seeing the perfect outfit. *oh thank you Su Yun-ah!* 

I put my hair in a side-braid and wore my white ankle boots with the bow at the end of it. After changing I put on light make up and a necklace that says 'saranghae'.

U: Wow you look gorgeous baby.

H: Thank you umma. You don't look to bad yourself. And I couldn't have done without Su Yun's help. 

U: Oh thank you dear. And you too Su Yun. We better get going now .

S: Bye Mrs. Hyo bye Hyo Jin. Good Luck.

H: Thank you Su Yun! Bye!

Me and umma got into the car and she drove off to the restaurant. The whole drive there was sooo nerve-wracking. Umma didn't say a word the whole ride there which made the car ride a whole lot more awkward. The ride was about 20 minute to the restaurant. And finally we made it. I needed to get out of that car.

H: Umma where are they? You said they were here already.

U: They said they were here al- Oh! There they are!

Umma yanked my wrist in the direction they were in. 

(O= other)

O: Annyeonhasseyo Mrs. Hyo and Hyo Jin is it?

H: De. Annyeonghasseyo Hyo Jin imnida! *bows*

O: Oh Hyo Jin and my little Sehunnie will make such a cute couple!

H: WHAT!? Sehun is y-your son? Oh Sehun?

O: Yup! You know him already?

H: *mind still processing* D-de.. He goes to my school....

S: Hyo Jin I told you to take off your costume already!

H: Shut up fa**ot!! Or do I need to even out your eyes?

S: B***h.

U: Omo Hyo Jin that's no way to talk to your fiance. 

H: SEHUN IS MY FIANCE!?!?!?! *half way to fainting*

S: THAT SHE DEVIL IS MY FIANCE!?!?! Umma you can't do this to me!

(SU= Sehun's umma)

Su: I'm sorry baby... But we have to.

H: Umma tell me this isn't true! Tell me that f*g isn't my f-fiance!!!

U: It's true honey. And and what has gotten into you? I haven't seen you this mad before.

H: What has gotten into me is him! He has been bugging me all these years!! 

Su: Who my Sehun?

H: YES!! You can ask Luhan oppa!! HE'S THE ONE WHO COVERED ME IN FLOUR YESTERDAY!!! 

S: WELL SHE'S THE ONE WHO GAVE ME THIS BLACK EYE!!!

H: You deserved it!

U&Su: Is this true?

S&H: YES!!!!

H: I'm not marrying this idiot!

S: And I'm not marrying this pathetic b***h!!

(Sa= Sehun's appa)

Sa: Queit both of you! You two are getting married and that's final! Both of you are already fighting like a married couple.

We both shut up after Sehun's appa's outburst. After that we continued the dinner that was originally planned. Me and Sehun didn't say a word throughout the whole dinner. Only our parents were chatting. Until finally it ended and we went home. no goodbyes.

Why did it have to be Sehun... Of all people. I'd rather die right now than to see his face again. Me and Sehun are getting married.... Why?

 

-----------------------

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I'm updating again right now cause I'm stuck at home sick. So I have nothing better to do... So Thanks for SUBBING!!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!! Enjoy!!