I WOULD NEVER MARRY YOU!

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

S: OMO Hyo Jin! Take off your mask, it's not Halloween anymore.

H: Oh hahaha Sehun you crack me up! Speaking of cracking up, remember not to look in anything with your refelction in it. I hear that cracks up pretty easily.

S:B***h....

H:Fa**ot...

Sehun. Oh Sehun. One of the kingkas here at SM High School. Also one of the biggest jerks in the world. He's part of a group of kingkas called EXO. Some of them are nice and caring like his brother Luhan or Kyungsoo (aka D.O). But most of them are just total jerks and complete teases. Example: Kai, Kris, and Baekhyun. Sehun and I have a totally different relationship. We've known each other since 3rd grade and have been enemies since then and will always be enemies. Nothing will change. Sehun was a jerk then, he's still a jerk now.

I despise everything about him. 1) His voice. 2) His cockiness. 3)Him in general. And whole bunch of other stuff I can go on about. I don't see him changing anytime soon.

H: Why can't he be nice like Luhan oppa? I can't see how they're related.

Su: I don't know...

Su Yun is by best friend in the world. She is always there for me when I'm not at my best.  

Se: Hyo Jin... I just wanted to say I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for how I've been acting towards you for all these years. Luhan hyung made me give you a present to show how sorry I am.

I really didn't want to believe him. He NEVER apologizes. Just because his hyung told him to do something doesnt mean he'll listen.... Just because I am that nice of a person I accepted his "apology" present.

H: Oh thank you Sehun... Now leave!

He left and before I open it hear EXO chatting it up at their table and smirking and looking towards my direction. I opened it and *POOF* and big explosion of flour blew up in my face. I was covered in white powder. I hear laughter and see high-fives. I got up and headed straight to EXO's table. 

H: OH SEHUN!!! GET YOUR OVER HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could hear small laughs and snickers coming from their table. I shoved Kai, Baekhyun, Lay, and Xiumin aside, so I have a clear passage to him. I finally made it to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him into the wall. At this point I really didn't care if anyone was staring, I was fuming.

H: WHAT THE F**K KIND OF SICK PRANK YOU THINK THIS IS?!? HUH? YOU DID THIS JUST TO GET SOME LAUGHS OUT OF IT? WELL IT'S NOT FUNNY ONE BIT. I F***ING HATE YOU SEHUN!

S: Oh shut up! you know you love me.... I'm the perfect guy to marry! Any girl would love to be with me. And your one of them...

H: I WOULD NEVER MARRY YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST MAN ON EARTH. I'D RATHER DIE THAN TO BE WITH YOU.... You know what would be funny though Sehun-ah?

S: And what would that be?

H: Those eyes of yours going black. *PUNCH*

S: OW! WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT FOR?!

H: Oh don't play stupid with me. You covered me in flour Sehun. That's what that was for.... Whose the b**ch now?

As I said that I released him and walked away. As I was walking away I hear some of the EXO members tease Sehun, "Oh s**t! You just got beat up by a girl Sehun!". I walked to the bathroom to dust myself off and wash out my hair of the flour. I saw myself in the mirror and saw how much I was covered in. I cleaned myself up as much as I can and went to the office to call my umma to bring me clean clothes. 

It wasn't until after lunch she came and dropped it off. I went to the bathroom and changed into the fresh clothing and went back to class. This wasn't my favorite class because half of the EXO members were there. Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol, Lay, D.O, and..... Sehun. 

(T= Teacher)

T: You have enough notes now for your project. It's time to find your partners everyone.

H: *Just as long I'm not partnered up with that f*g I'm fine*

Just as the class was about to get up choose their partners Mrs. Yung interrupted.

M.Y: I didn't say you will be picking your partners. I have put your names in this hat and whoever you pick will be your partner. Ok uh. Kris, Su Yun and Hyo Jin come up and pick a name.

Kris was first, he got partnered up with one of the smart kids, Amber. Then it was Su Yun, she was partnered up with Chanyeol. Poor Su Yun! Then it was me.

H: *please dont be sehun*  *please dont be sehun*  *please dont be sehun*

I handed her the paper with the name on it.

M.Y: Hyo Jin your are partnered up with Oh Sehun.

*F**k f**k f**k!!! It's like she read my mind..*

I sat next to Sehun.

H: You know I'm not doing all the work.

S: Yeah I know. Now just shut up...

H: F**k off.

------------

-at home-

Thank god! Today was one of the worst days of my life! This day couldn't have gotten any worst than it already was. 

H: Thank you umma for bringing me extra clothes.

U: Your welcome dear. What happened anyways?

H: Oh nothing, I just spilled flour on myself in home ec.

U: oh ok. Honey. I have some great new for you! 

H: YAY! Finally something good happening to me today! What is it umma?

U: Your getting married!

H: I'm getting what!!?!?!?!?

I was completly wrong. My day just got 100x worst....