WHY!?

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

HYO JINS POV

I cant believe one of my best friends would do this to me. To his own brother. My fiance. 

(Dr = Doctor [that obvious])

I was just about to leave to get some groceries when I got a call from Dr. Lee, the one who took care of my Sehun.

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DIGGI DING DIGGI DING DING DING

H: Yeoseyo?

Dr: Hello? Is this Oh Sehun's fiance?

H: De. This is her. OMO IS HE OK!?

Dr: Well, actually that is why I called you.

H: IS MY SEHUN OK!?!?!

Dr: He's alive, but he's in critical condition. The blow to the head fractured his skull. 

H: -starts sobbing- W-will he m-make it?

Dr: He will make a full recovery but it will take a long time. He is in a coma right now, but I will assure you he will be fine.

H: C-can I s-see him?

Dr: Nae. You can come over right now.

H: K-Kamsaha-hamnida Dr. Lee. 

Dr: Your welcome.

I hung up my phone and quickly got into my car and drove to the hospital. This trip there is going to take so long because of all the traffic. My vision was blurry because I was still sobbing. Although the hospital wasnt a far drive from home, it was a 1 and a half hour drive there. It was killing me knowing my soon-to-be-husband is fighting for his life and for me not being right by his side. I bursted into the hospital doors and went to the front desk.

(R = Receptionist)

R: Annyeong how may I help you?

H: WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!? OH SEHUN!

R: Are you Kim Hyo Jin?

H: YES I NEED TO SEE HIM!!!!!

R: -looks on computer- ah here. He's in Room 103.

H: Thank you.

I ran through the halls of the hospital to find his room. 100, 101, 102, ah 103. I see Dr. Lee standing outside his room with a clipboard in hand. 

Dr: Oh Hyo Jin!

H: Can I please go in!? I have to see him!

Dr: One moment the nurses are putting the equipment away.

H: -nods-

I waited 5 minutes for the nurses to put the equipment away and as I waited I just sat on the floor across his room, silently crying. I looked up at Dr. Lee with puffy red eyes.

Dr: you can see him now Ms. Kim.

H: Thank you.

I slowly opened the door and bursted out crying again. If hurts to see him like this. A bandaged head with a blood stain on it. A tube down his throat and a heart beat monitor connected to him. I walked closer to him and planted a kiss on his cheek. I grabbed a chair and set it next to his bed. I took his hand into mine and continued to cry. 

I felt a shoulder on mine and I looked up to see the one that caused this. Luhan. The betrayer. 

L: He'll be fine Hyo Jin. I talked to Dr. Lee.

H: GET YOUR HAND OFF OF ME LUHAN! 

L: W-wha?!

H: YOU DID THIS TO HIM! HOW COULD YOU!?! TO YOUR OWN BROTHER!!!!

L: I would never do such a thing! I love Sehun! I would do anything to pro-

I interrupted him with a slap to the face.

H: DONT LIE TO ME LUHAN! XIUMIN TOLD ME EVERYTHING! 

 

-LUHANS POV-

Crap! She knows. I have no way out of this. I've seen Hyo Jin pissed and she can put up a fight.

H: LUHAN WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!? WHY!

L: I.... uh... I...

H: YOU WHAT LUHAN!? TELL ME!

L: I-I-I

She slapped me again and and tripped me. I fumbled with my feet and fell backwards onto my back. 

H: SPIT IT OUT LUHAN!!

L: I LOVE YOU HYO JIN! I LOVED YOU EVER SINCE WE MET!

H:...... wh-what? 

L: YOU HEARD ME HYO JIN I LOVE YOU! NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT!

H: why would you do this to your brother Luhan?! 

L: He was just getting in the way. I had to take care of him.

H: LUHAN! LEAVE NOW! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! DONT TALK TO ME! DONT EVEN TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME IN ANYWAY! JUST DISAPPEAR FROM MY LIFE LUHAN!OUR LIVES! 

L: .... Bu-but Hyo J-

H: NO! LUHAN LEAVE! YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM! GO NOW! LEAVE US ALONE!!!

I got up and left without saying a word. It's pretty obvious that I'll never win her heart. There goes my plan.

 

-HYO JINS POV-

I can't believe him... Thinking this will get him anywhere. If it wasn't obvious enough that I love Sehun. That is something that will NEVER change. Luhan never call him your brother again.

 

---------------------------------------------

Sehun: YAAAAH WAE DID YOU PUT ME IN A COMA?!?!?!
Luhan: when DID I BECOME THE BAD GUY!?!?!? I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HIM!!!!

Cristina: YAH DONT KILL ME!!! I NEEDED SOME SUSPENSE IN THIS AFTER ALL MY FAILED FLUFF ATTEMPTS!!!

Tao: True.

Cristina: AISH TAO!

Tao: YAH I KNOW WUSHU!!!

Cristina: So? I can kill you off in this.

Tao: Shutting up!

Cristina: TAO THANK THE NEW SUBBERS!!!!

Tao: You cant make me....

Cristina: KRIS!!

Tao : Thank you to flowergurl33, MingYeol0109, XBaekhyunMinX, and pbccc for subbing!!!

Cristina: thats what I thought.... YAY FOR DAILY UPDATES!!!! OMO I WILL TRY AND UPDATE TOMORROW IF I CAN!!! IM CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW WOTH FAMILY!!!!!! So yeah uh no update tomorrow.... 

Sehun: Pabo.....

Cristina: SEHUN I CAN LITERALLY KILL YOU!!!!!

Sehun: ......

Cristina: ANYWAYS KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

 

HAVE YOU SEEN KRIS'S nEW LOOK!?!?!?! I LOVE IT!!!

HAPPY BRITHDAY CHANGMIN OPPA!!! ILL BE CELEBRATING TMORROW TOO!!!!! YAY FOR FEBRUARY BABIES!!!