It Really Is Love.

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

SEHUN's POV

Before I fell asleep I came up with another plan for tomorrow at school. I hope it doesnt go wrong, or else I'm screwed.

--------------------------------

HYO JIN'S POV

After all this time I just now realize how much I love him. Yes, he can be VERY annoying sometimes but I honestly find it VERY adorable. And that lisp! He's just pure cuteness! Now I know that when we're at the altar and we say "I Do." I won't have any hesitations or regrets. I just hopes he loves me back. I honestly doubt that.

S: Hey are you ready yet!?

H: Yeah yeah just wait!

----------------------------

SEHUN'S POV

I waited for about 5 minutes until she came out. She walked out of our room. As she was walking out if felt like everything has gotten into slow motion. I never felt anything like this before towards anyone. She looked beautiful...

H: And your complaining on why I stare?

S: *blushes* Aish.. I was not staring! *heeey I cant help it!*

H: Ugh. Whatever lets go before we're late.

We both left the house ang got in the car. She immediatly put in her B.A.P CD and aish how many times do I have to listen to them!

(B.A.P. Power)

 

Deoneun eobseo jeonguineun eobseo
Don apeda gulbokhaneun sesangiya
Himitneun jaui geuneure
Himeopneun janeun jukneunda
Ani-Aniya, Ani-Aniya
No, No, No jeongmal igeon aniya
Naega wasseo
Uriga wasseo
Stop!

We got the Power (Woah)
I got the Power ( Woah)
 Geu ape gurhaji ma neon, neon geureoji mala gogael deureora
We got the Power (Woah)
Geue matseo ssawo
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal, nal, nal chyeodaboji ma geo-jit-marida

 

This is the only song I liked by them. And I haden't noticed I was singing along until Hyo Jin pointed it out.

H: Yeah you dont like this song.

S: Shut up. Its the only song I like. And it's not my fault the whole time i was out yesterday B.A.P. was playing on all radio stations.

H: HAHA! I made a fanboy out of you!

S: Ugh! Shut up!

And after that we stayed quiet. The rest of the drive there I was thinking if I really should confess to her. I see the way she stares at me. I know she has feelings for me somewhere deep down. I just know it. And I know this plan will show that. It will work.

-10 minutes later at school-

We still had 10 minutes of free time left before we had to go to class, so I decided to use that time to rethink my plan.

L: SEHUN IS IT TRUE YOU REALLY L-mph!

S: AISH pipe it hyung!

L: Sorry. So do you really like Hyo Jin?

S: Love....

L: GAH!!!

S: Go talk to Kris and Tao hyung. I told them about it already.

L: You dont have to tell me twice. *runs to Taoris*

S: Yeah and Im the younger brother....

RRRIIIINNNNNGGGG

S: wow 10 minutes go by fast.

I went to my class thinking of how this might work.... I made my way in and sat down on my seat. I couldn't even pay attention to what my teacher was saying because I was so focused on my plan. I was snapped out of my train of thought when Mr. Jung called on me to answer a question. 

Mj: Sehun what is x if y is 24?

S: uhh.. ermm... 12?

Mj: Correct.

*i was right?* Wow who knew guessing would come in handy. Anyways back to the plan.

-fast forward to Lunch-

YES! Time for my plan to go into action! Now I just have to find Hyo Jin and give her my gift. If we're going to get married than I want to give a proper proposal to her. I just hope it will go well.

I found Hyo Jin sitting next to Sulli and Su Yun. I walk over there as casually as possible trying not to draw attention to myself. I made it to her table.

(S= Sehun Sy= Su Yun Su= Sulli)

S: Hey Hyo Jin I have to ask you something... *rubs back of neck*

H: Which is?

S: in private.

SY: Well why can you ask her here?

Su: Yeah why not.

(A/N Sulli just agrees to whatever her friends say)

S: BEcause its none of your business. And this is just between me and Hyo Jin.

Sy: Aish fine....

I grabbed Hyo Jin by the wrist and pulled her towards the school garden. Hardly anyone is there at lunch and there is only 20 minutes left which gives me plenty of time to make this plan work.

H: aish Sehun what did you need to ask  me?

S: Well can I tell you something first?

H: Yeah whatever go ahead.

S: *here I go...* Well, you see. Ever since that kiss at the party, I see you differently. I-I dont see you as the b***hy girl I know at school. I ssee my future wife.. 

H: Se-sehun. What are you trying to say *wipes tear*

S: What I'm trying to say Hyo Jin, is that, I love you. If we're going to get married I want to propose to you. I just don't want to get married without a proper proposal Hyo Jin. *gets on one knee*

H: *OMO OMO OMO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!! GAAH DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!*

S: Kim Hyo Jin will you marry me?

H: *small sob* YES YES!!! OF COURSE SEHUN YESS!!!!

After she said yes I slid the ring onto her finger. I cupped her face kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck to deepened the kiss.

All (Hyo Jin and Sehun's Friends): AIGOO~~!!!!!

I didn't realize they were there. And it made me jump.

Sy: GAAAHHH!!! HYO JIN!!!

Su: EEEEEEPP!!! CONGRATS... again.

K: See i told you a confession wasn't a bad idea...

S: Whatever...

L: AIGOO!!!! SEHUN!!!

S: Hyung stop it!

L: sorry!

--------------------

HYO JIN'S POV

I was in complete and utter shock. It's like he read my mind. I never knew he felt that way about me. Now I know that he truly loves me and I wont have any hesitations or regrets.

S: I love you Hyo Jin-ah...

H: De. Saranghaeyo Sehunnie!

T: AIGOO THEY EVEN HAVE NICKNAMES FOR EACH OTHER!!!!

S: Aish Tao!

---------

-at the Kim's residence-

*KNOCK KNOCK*

U: Yes dear? Oh annyeong Sehun!

H&S: Annyeong umma.

H: Umma can we talk to you?

U: Of course dear! Come on in.

Me and Sehun walked inside and sat down on the couch. I was getting giddy just thinking about it... Sehun rested his hand on mine we intertwined fingers.

U: Aigoo~~ You two are soo cute! Sehun-ah you said she hated your guts? What happened?

S: Well since we were going to get married anyways I wanted to propose properly and not just get married without one. So today during lunch I confessed to her and proposed and she said yes!

U:AWW! To think a few weeks ago you gave Sehun-ah a black eye...

H: Umma!

U: Aigoo! Sorry! Now me and Sehun's parents dont have to worry about you killing him. 

H: We're gonna go now umma! Bye!

U: Ok! Bye! Come back soon!

H: De umma!

-at home-

The whole drive back was not awkward one bit like it was this morning. It was very romantic. Knowing that ill be with the one I love for the rest of my life. I rested my head on his shoulder and interlocked our arms. I put in a different CD, one that Sehun might actually like. 

(SNSD- I Got a Boy)

 

 

I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan
I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan!
I got a boy awesome boy wanjeon banhaenna bwa

A nae wangjanim!
Eonje i momeul guhareo wa jusil tengayo?
Hayan kkumcheoreom
Nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jusigetjyo?

 

To my surprise he did like it. How can he not like hardcore music when he likes this. Wow.

I started to sing along with my SNSD unnies but only the chorus. 

- Before they went to bed-

I finished getting ready for bed. And I called Sehun to sleep since it was almost 11 and we had school tomorrow.

S: I'm coming jagiya!

I heard his foot steps coming to the room and I got in bed and got comfy. He walked to the bed and got under the blanket with me. I set the alarm for 6:30. Once he was settled into the bed he put one arm around my waist and the other under his head. We gave each other good night kisses and I rested my head on his chest. 

S: Good night Hyo Jin-ah. Saranghaeyo.

H: I love you too Sehunnie.

-------------------

Luhan: Would these ninjas stop cutting onions. Its making me cry...

Cristina: Aish Luhan you wuss.

Luhan: AM NOT!!!

Sehun: Then quiit crying hyung!

Cristina: The least you can do for me is call Suho over to thank the new subs!

Luhan: On it! SUUUHHHHOOOO!!

Suho: De?

Luhan: Thank the new subbers!!!

Suho: Nae! Thank you to JJandVV, hunhanbaekyeol, ILuvChangjo, dawnlara11, Haesica000, EXOtic98, Superman2311, xxchenloverxx, hellyeahexo, and exoticlove_ for subbing!

Cristina: Aish I'm always hating my endings... anyways! WOO! 47 subs! and 900+ views!!! Kamsahamnida everyone! SARANGHAEYO! until next time!