HOW COULD YOU!?

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

(A/N I'm bringing some suspense up in this fanfic yo! This will be a short chapter but will update soon! I'm sorry if this chapter didnt go with the flow from the last chapter but im in that mood for some action.... I'm ssrry for the confusion! ENJOY!)

SEHUN's POV

H: So... uh... *this is a lot more awkward then i thought it was going to be...* Sehun-ah?

S: De?

H: What are our plans for tomorrow?

S: I don't *puts arm around Hyo Jin* know yet... I guess what happens happens.

H: ok. *nods*

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

This morning was just like yesterday. I got dressed, waited for Hyo Jin, drove to school and yaddah yaddah yaddah. It was when we got to school, things started to seem different... A little off. The rest of EXO wasn't where they always are when i arrive. Me and Hyo Jin walked in and there was few people in the hallways. It was only 7:39 a.m. and this was the time the halls were filled with students. Something was definitely wrong.

Hyo Jin left to class early so I was left alone to look for some of my friends. I called Xiumin hyung because he is usually the first one here. He answered after the 4th ring.

X: Yeboseyo?

S: Xiumin hyung! Where is everyone?

X: I don't know... Just come to the gym.. 

S: Why?

X: JUST COME!

S: Ok Fine....

X: k! Annyeong!

S: Annyeong hyung.

 

I hung up and went straight to the gym. While I was walking there, I was wondering why would they be there? Why were they not outside and waiting for me like they usually do? Why were they in the gym? And whole bunch of other things things that were going through my mind. 

I walked into the gym and everything was dark. I couldnt see a thing. 

S: Hello? Xiumin hyung?

After i said that I heard a muffled cry coming from inside the darkness. The bell had rung a few minutes ago, but i stayed to find out what were those cries.

I ran my hands against the wall to find a light switch. I couldn't find it, but those cries kept on getting louder. 'MPPPPHHHHHH!!! MPPHH!!!!!' 

S: HELLO!? ANYONE THERE?!

MPPPPPPPHHH!!!!!!!!! 

S: HELLO?!!!?!

X: SEHUN TURN AROUND!!!!!!!

S: What?!

*PAAAAANNNGG*

XIUMIN's POV

(p= person)

He hit Sehun in the head with a metal bat and looked at the unconcious body and said, 

P: That'll teach you to take the one that I love...

X: How coULD YOU DO THIS!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN BROTHER!?

P: Xiumin. Don't be a bad Baozi and ruin my plan... Hyo Jin is mine and mine only. Sehun is just getting in the way. I had to do this.

X: THIS ISN't RIGHT!!! CANT YOU JUST BE HAPPY FOR HIM!? 

P: I would be. But he's with the one I love. I can't just back down from a fight. Now if you excuse me, I have a brother to take care of.

X: YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HERE!

P: Oh yes I can. Watch me. 

As he said that he picked up Sehun from the floor and walked out the door. I can't believe he would do such a thing... When the door closed I was doing my best to wriggle out of the chair he tied me to and screamed as loud as I could and hoped someone would come and save me.

 

PERSON's POV

I dragged Sehun out the gym and I used my incredible acting skills to fake some crying. I dragged him inside the school and yelled as loud as I could.

P: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! HE'S NOT CONCIOUS!!!

I heard a door open and collapsed. To my luck it was Hyo Jin who came out. My plan is working perfectly.

H: OMO!! SEHUN!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM!?

P: I-I-I dont know. I found him unconsious here. 

H: PLEASE GO GET THE NURSE TO CALL 911!!!

As she said that she took Sehun into her grasp and I got up and ran to the murse's office. A crowd started to gather around the scene. The nurse called 911 and I ran back out to Hyo Jin and Sehun. Hyo Jin was crying and caressing Sehun cheek as she was trying to wake him up.

H: Baby! Sehun please wake up!!!!!

P: Hyo Jin she called 911 already and the ambulance is on their way. 

H: Kamsah-hamnida o-oppa.

It took another 5 minutes for the ambulance to come and put Sehun on the gurney. Hyo Jin was begging the people to let her go with him but they wouldnt allow it.

H: PLEASE HE'S MY FIANCE! I HAVE TO COME!

(N = nurse)

N: I'm sorry miss. I cant break the rules. The hospital will keep in contact with the school to tell you his condition.

P: Come on Hyo Jin I'll take care of you. They'll take care of him. He'll be ok.

H: De. Please take care of him.

N: We will. 

When they said that the nurse closed the door and the ambulace drove off into the distance. 

H: oppa can I be alone for now? -sob-

P: Of course. Just call me if you need me ok?

H: De.

I left her and went to my class.

 

HYO JIN's POV

I couldn't focus in class so I decided to take a walk around school a bit. Mr. Lee let me since he knew what happened in the hall. 

I went outside in the garden and walked towards the gym. I was about to continue walking past the gym door when i heard a scream coming from inside. I opened the door and it was pitch black. I found the light switch and turned it on. 

X: HEEELP!!! HYO JIN HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

H: OMO XIUMIN WHAT HAPPENED!?

I ran to a tied up Xiumin and cut loose the rope that help him in place. 

X: LUHAN! LUHAN DID THIS!! 

H: What?! No it couldnt have been him. He's your friend he wouldn't have done this to you.

X: HE HIT SEHUN IN THE HEAD WITH THAT BAT OVER THERE!! I SAW EVERYTHING!! HE TIED ME UP AND LEFT ME HERE!

H: Why would Luhan do this to his own brother?! MY FIANCE!

X: be-because..... uh... well..

H: SPIT IT OUT!

X: I'm sorry Hyo Jin I just can't....

H: PLEASE TELL ME!

X: No mianhae Hyo Jin.... 

After he spoke that he ran out the gym leaving me alone. How can Luhan do this to his own family?! He put Sehun in the hospital! I don't care what happens now, i want revenge.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I NEEDED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM ALL THE FAILED FLUFF IVE BEEN TYPING!!!!

KAMSAHAMNIDA TO THE NEW SUBS!!!! Biginshattest, icemin09, whentheskieslol, and xxEXOticAngelxx!

 

Oh and if you have the time go subscribe to my friend's fanfic DARK BEAUTY!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/386192/dark-beauty-demons-romance-exom-bap-youngjae-kris

 

 

 

 

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN B.A.P's ONESHOT MV?!?!?!? THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST MV IVE EVER SEEN!!!!! IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!