Change

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

HYO JIN'S POV

UGH THE DREAMS I'M HAVING!?!?! Why is it that when I woke up FRIGGIN SEHUN!!!! EW!

--------------

-The next day- 

SEHUN'S POV

S: HYO JIN!!! WHERE'S MR. BUBBLES?!?!?!?!?!?!?

H: I DON'T KNOW!! Probably Luhan oppa took it!

S: AISH!!!

I went on a rampage looking for him.. I stopped until It was 7:30. That was when we had to leave to help Hyo Jin's umma for her perty later on. Hyo Jin got in the passenger seat of my car and I drove off to her umma's house. So the drive was a bit awkward. Hyo Jin broke the silence playing one of her CD's...

Hwa jom naejima hajima jebal geureojima
Jjajeungna yeorina neol saranghajanha
Myeot beoneul malhaeya neon nae mameul alkka
Nae mameul alkka neon nae mameul alkka
Jebal jom uk! Hajima saramdeul manchanha
Jakge jom malhaejwo da deullindajanha
Myeot beoneul malhaeya neon nae mameul alkka

 

S: AISH!! Who listens to this crap?!

H: I do! And deal  with it we're listening to the whole album! UGH! I love B.A.P!!!!! YOUNGJAE OPPA SARANGHAEYO!! 

S: Ugh..... I'm marrying a fangirl... 

Every time I tried to turn off the music she slapped my hand away. With that music playing the drive felt like an eternity! Thank god we made it there in time for that music to stop...

H: Before we go inside we HAVE to pretend we actually like each other. I promised umma that we'll get along and if we don't well...

S: Fine fine fine!

H: Shut up...

U: OMO HOW OUR MY LITTLE FIANCES DOING SO FAR!!?!?!?

I listened to Hyo Jin because my parents want the same for me too. So although how bad this is and no matter how bad I wanted to puke I put my are around shoulder and gave a fake smile.

H: We're doing great umma! Over the past 2 weeks we got closer than ever.

U: OH how cute! Come in come in! We have a lot to do!

S: Come on j-jagiya *ewwwwwwww*!!

She followed me inside while I held her hand.

H: Umma so what do you want us to do first?

U: Oh you can uh... Oh hang up the poster!!! Its right over there and the tape is on the table

S: OK....

I picked up the poster that said 'CONGRADULATIONS!'... To be honest I don't know who or what this party is for. But I just went along with it. 

H: Hey hold it up more!! I'm about to fall off the ladder because of you!

S: You know I'm not that tall!! Why dont you just call the twin towers of EXO?!

H: MAEYBE I WILL!

U: Is everything ok Hyo Jin-ah? Sehun-ah?

S&H: De... 

U: Be careful!

H: Yes umma!

---------------

HYO JIN'S POV

Yay! We were finally done with decorating! And it is now 4:21 p.m. and the party starts pretty soon so I went to my old room and got ready there. Sehun got dressed before we came. So we  were basically set for this party thingy... The party starts at 5 and right now we were helping umma with the food.

-----------

SEHUN'S POV

-The Middle of the Party-

(Sa= Sehun's appa)

Sa: So Sehun how's your engagement party so far?

S: WHAT?! THATS WHAT THIS PARTY IS FOR!?

Sa: Uh, yeah. I thoung Mrs. Kim told you.

S: Sh-she didn't mention anything..

Sa: Oh ok. Anyways enjoy the party!!

S: I-I'll try...

I went to go look for Hyo Jin to tell her what this party is for.

S: Hey Hyo Jin! 

H: What?!

S: Did you know that this party is for US!?

H: WHAT?!

S: It's an engagement party!

H: Oh my headache's back.... -pinches bridge of nose-

K: Hey guys!

S: KRIS!? What are you doing here?!!

K: Your mom invited us!

S: US?!!

K: Yup all of us are here! Congrats!

I see the rest of EXO walk up behind him.... Aigoo! I would've NEVER came if I knew what this party was for.

Lu: HELLO! EVERYONE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A TOAST TO THE SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND WIFE! 

NO. NO, no Luhan hyung not now! The sound of glasses clinking filled the room. What is my hyung doing?!

Lu: AND NOW.... KISS!! SHOW US!!

Me and Hyo Jin's eyes widened when he said for us to KISS! That brings back memories... 

H: WHAT?!

Lu: OH come on! Everyones waiting!! Let's see the new Mr. and Mrs. Oh kiss!!!

S: Luhan hyung I don't think this is a good idea..

Sa: COME ON SEHUN! 

Taoris: COME ON DO IT!!

The whole room started chanting 'KISS KISS KISS KISS!!'... I hate being pressured. With much hesitation I cupped Hyo Jin's face and stared at her a bit. Her eyes were a gorgeous shade of light brown and she looked scared. Soon our faces inched closer and closer until we sealed the gap between our lips. Soon enough everyone started cheering. Our eyes shut closed as our supposedly short kiss turned to a full on make out session. Our lips moved in sync with each other and I felt Hyo Jin kiss back which to my surprise she didn't pull away. 

We broke the kiss and we stared at each other for a while and we looked back at the others and see that they got back to whatever they were doing. After that kiss I felt something. Something different. 

H: OK... So, uh..

S: Yeah, Huh APPA!? COMING!

---------------

HYO JIN'S POV 

-After the party-

U: OMO I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD GET ALONG!!!

H: T-thanks umma...

U: OMO THAT KISS!!!

H: Uh... yeah..

U: YOU TWO ARE JUS-

H: UMMA WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!!!

U: Oh ok! Come back soon!

H: Will do umma!

We walked out of the house and into his car. Thank krisus he doesnt drink! I played the rest of my B.A.P CD and still Sehun was trying to turn it off! My B.A.P shall NEVER be turned off!

H: Quit trying to turn off my B.A.P!

S: WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY'RE AWFUL!!

I turned up the volume to No Mercy.

No, no, no, no mercy!

Yeah, we are the B.A.P
 Baby wussup!
Uliga Wasseo!
Ije-Neun Neo-Geuleob-Ge Bwa-Juji Anh-Gesseo

No, no, no, no mercy!
 Yeah, we are the B.A.P
 Ije Al-Gesseo? Jabi-Ran Eobseo!
Ulileul Neu-Kkil Jun-Bi Dwaesseum
Put ya hands up! (Yeah~)
Deo Keuge Sori Jilleo-Bwa
Get ya hands up!

I started to sing along with my B.A.P Oppars.

------------

SEHUN'S POV

It was pretty cute seeing Hyo Jin singing to, what was it called? Oh yeah! B.A.P. She opened the window and the wind was blowing her hair back. She looked beautiful. What is this...... feeling?

--------------------------------

 

 

Cristina: How was it!?  

Sehun: SO WHAT DO I LOVE HER?!?

Cristina: Can't you wait until the next chapters?

Sehun: AISH! Fine.....

Cristina: KRRRIIISSS COME THANK THE NEW SUBS!!!!!

Kris: OK? Thank you to shuminnn, kpopstories4u, and mifeer for subbing!!

Cristina: OMO 600+ VIEWS!!! KAMSAHMNIDA!!! And moooorrreee fluffiness later on in the storrrryy!! Sorry for limited fluff! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! 

 

Teaser for the next chapter!!

"Do I love you? Would you feel the same way if I confessed?"