LULU LOST IT

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

 

-LUHAN'S POV-

No one steals whats mine, especially that no good Sehun. Hyo Jin is mine and only MINE! It enrages me to see her with my pathetic little brother. I'm going to win her heart no matter what it takes. I won't stop until she's mine. Hyo Jin, you belong with ME.

I drove home from the hospital with a sore, slightly swollen face. At this point I really wished I hit Sehun harder in the head. It was a 20 minute drive home and walked in my house pretty calmly and an idea popped in my head. 

L: Umma?! I'm home!

(U = umma)

U: De! I'm in the kitchen! Oh! How's your brother?!

L: He's fine... He's just in a coma and will recover soon. 

U: Oh thank god! I don't know what i would do without your brother!

L: Umma can we uh have them over? Hyo Jin and her umma?

U: Of course! 

L: I just thought i would comfort Hyo Jin a bit.

U: Oh your so sweet, dear. I'll call her umma tonight.

L: Thank you umma.

I had my next idea all planned out. We have drinks so now I just need to find something to knock her out. Ah perfect... Mom's medicine cabinet. 

-20 Minutes Later-

U: Great! I'll see you then!

L: Umma who was that?

U: Hyo Jin's umma. Their coming home in half an hour!

L: Great! I'll make Hyo Jin my special tea! The one with honey!

U: Oh! ok! What has gotten into you lately Luhan-ah?

L: I just thought it would be nice for me to make her something to comfort her. 

U: Ok! I'll let you work on it right now. I already made dinner. 

L: De. Ok umma.

 

-HYO JIN'S POV-

Dr: Ms. Kim? I'm sorry to tell you but visiting hours are over, so you are going to have to leave now.

I looked up to Dr. Lee with my puffy red eyes and nodded. I still hand Sehun's hand in mine. I stood up and kissed his hand and slowly walked out of his room. I looked back at him and finally left, with tears still on the verge of falling.

I decided to sleep at umma's house for now because I didn't want to sleep alone tonight in an empty house. I decided to call umma before hand.

U: Yeboseyo?

H: Umma? Can I sleep over tonight? 

U: OF course dear anytime! I was just about to call you. Meet me at Mrs. Oh's house. They made dinner for us.

H: Wha-

U: Annyeong dear! -hangs up-

Gee thanks mom... I guess I'm driving to Sehun's house. Correction, old house. I really hope Luhan wasn't there. I wasn't in the mood for another fight. Nor was I in the mood to go back to his house...

I saw umma's car parked outside their house and I parked behind her car. I slowly made my way to the front door and knocked..

(Lu = Luhan's umma)

Lu: Come in!

I walked in quietly and saw Sehun's umma and mine chatting in the dining room and I heard footsteps in the kitchen, so i took a glace there and YAY! LUHAN'S HERE! Just my luck...

L: Hey Hyo Jin!

I just gave him a menacing stare and sat on  the couch. 

H: I see your face is still red.

L: Whatever... Umma made you some tea.

H: -looks up- c-can I have some? 

L: Sure. 

 

-LUHAN'S POV-

Just going as planned. I went to go get her tea and I slipped some sleeping medicine inside it.

L: Here. -gives cup to Hyo Jin-

H: Thanks now get away from me.

I walked away from her and watched as she drank it. That medicine is strong enough to knock her out within 10 minutes. 

 

-HYO JIN's POV-

I drank the warm tea and it tasted wonderful... 

Lu: Dinners ready!

I got up and went to the dining room. The tables was filled with a bunch of food. My eyes were on the kimbap. I think I got up too fast because I started to feel dizzy but I still had the strength to get to the table.

H: looks good Mrs. Oh!

Lu: Thank you dear! It's the least  I could do.

I started to eat and within 5 minutes I finished my first plate.

U: Someone must be hungry...

H: Well you do get hungry after staying in a hospital 5 hours straight with no food.

U: Right....

-20 minutes later-

H: Umma, I'm gonna go rest a bit. I'm feeling a bit tired. 

U: OK dear.

Then I walked to the couch and rested my head on the coushion and spread out my legs and I fell asleep.

 

-at 3 a.m-

I woke up chained up to a chair and something tied around my mouth. I was unable to scream or move my legs or arms. Where was I? Who would do this? Then I start to see a figure come closer from the darkness. I started struggling and mumbling screams.

MPPPHH!!!!!

Stranger: now now... You wouldnt want anything to happen to Sehun would you?