They Find Out....

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

My life is over.....  I'm marrying Sehun... I'm not ready for a marriage. I'm too young for this and even if I wanted to get married I would want to get married to a person I know and love with all my heart... But instead I got this shell of a man...

- Monday morning -

The rest of this weekend I cried myself to sleep. Just the thought of having to deal with him...

U: Hyo Jin dear? Are you ok?

H: D-Does *sob* it l-look like I-I'm ok um-umma? *sob*

U: Omo.. Honey, I wouldn't have agreed to this marriage if I had the money to pay them back. I'm sorry dear.

H: *sob* Why d-did you a-agree to this umma? W-why? *sob*

U: You see dear, our family business was on the verge of closure and we needed the money to save it. The Oh family was a great customer of our business and they were sad to see it closing, so they lent us the money we needed to save our business. As business caught up I wasn't able to pay them back because I had to pay the bills and insurances. So they had an idea to marry our youngest child. This is so that when you and Sehun are married we can join our businesses and split the profits. I hope you understand now... Forgive me dear?

(A/N I really hope that made sense to you guys. Mianhae if it didn't!!)

H: D-de. Umma.... I forgive you.. *sob*

U: Can you promise me one thing sweetheart?

H: What is i-it?

U: Can you promise me that you will at least try to make this marriage work?

H: I promise.... But if he pushes it too far I won't hold back...

U: Ok... Now get dressed for school and wake up your brother for me je-bahl?

H: I will umma....

I wiped the tears off of my face and went to wake up my brother. It's kind or fun to wake him up.... 

H: HEY NIMROD WAKE UP UMMA'S COOKING BREAKFAST!

O: mnngggghhh.... 10 more minutes umma....

H: OH MOM'S COOKING CHICKEN!!!!

O: I'M UP I'M UP!! COMING UMMA!!!

H: Onew, I swear your love *cough* obssession *cough* for chicken is ridiculous....

After I woke him up I got dressed for school and when I walked out of my room I see him run downstairs to breakfast and to my surprised umma did really cook chicken... I usually say that just to wake him up....

H: Umma what ti- 

I was interrupted by my phone.

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING DIGGI DING DIGGI DING DING DING...

H: Yeboseyo?

S: Hey hurry up I'm outside....

H: Who is this?

S: It's Sehun.. 

H: Sehun? How did you get my number?

S: Luhan hyung gave it to me... Umma said if I don't pick you up for school today she would take away mypreciousteddybearthatilovewithallmyheart......

H: What?!

S: Nevermind.. Just hurry up.

H: Bye!

S: Whatever.

U: Who was that Hyo Jin?

H: The  jerk I have to marry... 

U: And what did he want?

H: He's outside waiting for me.... 

U: Then go now before your late!!!

O: Wait who will be dropping me off to school? I'm too lazy to drive right now....

U: Onew dear if you don't drive yourself to school I WILL take away your car.

O: -grabs car keys- bye umma!

H: Umma I'm gonna go now before Sehun starts honking the-

HONK!!!!

H: horn..... (_ _")

U: OK! Bye dear!

I walked out and made my way to Sehun's car. It was a red convertable. OMO I swear can this boy get anymore arrogant? I got into his car and right when I closed the door he sped off, giving me a VERY painful whiplash....

H: AISH! Sehun are you crazy! 

S: Yes.

H:......

We made it to school within 10 minutes. Usually it was a 15-20 minute drive there but with the way he drives I'm not surpried we got there quicker. I see the rest of EXO waiting for Sehun towards the entrance of the school. As I made my way out of the car I hear Baekhyun and Lay gasp (well they are the divas of EXO). 

B: Sehun why is Hyo Jin, THE GIRL WE KNOW YOU DESPISE, coming out of YOUR car?

L: Yeah! And how did she not kill you?

S: I'll talk about it at lunch.... Right now I'm not in the mood....

I just rolled my eyes at them and left to find Su Yun. I have to tell her. It took me 5 minutes to find her until I found here sitting next to one of my other best friends, Sulli. 

(SY= Su Yun S= Sulli)

SY: OMO HYO JIN WHO IS THE LLUCKY GUY YOUR GETTING MAR-mphh...

H: Shush it. I don't want the whole school to know Su Yun!

SY: Mianhae... So who is he!?!?

S: Who is who?

H: Oh no one....

SY: Can I tell her? She is your best friend too. And I know she can keep a secret.

S: OOOOOH Tell me!! What is it I wanna know!!

H: Fine....

SY: Sulli, Hyo Jin is getting married!!!!

S: OMO I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Why are you so sad Hyo Jin-ah? Isn't this supposed to be a good thing?

H: No... I would be all happy and bubbly if the guy I was marrying wasn't a complete jerk....

SY&S: Who is he?

H: S..Seh.. The jerk I gave the black eye to....

Su Yun's eyes widened and Sulli was in complete shock. Both of them were speechless.

SY: Omo! I'm so sorry Hyo Jin!

H: No no. It's ok. Umma gave me the permission to hurt him if he's being a... well.. him.

S: OK... I hope it goes well! Invite me to the wedding Hyo Jin!

SY: Me too!

H: UGH! Fine... I'm gonna go now. Class starts soon.

S&SY: Annyeong! See you later!

---------------

SEHUN'S POV

It was finally lunch time and Baekhyun, Lay, and I gues the rest of EXO want to know why Hyo Jin was riding with me.

B: Ok... It's lunch now and everyone is here.... Now tell us why Hyo Jin was riding with you in your car.

Gees Baekhyun you sound like my mother.... The rest of EXO nodded as soon as he finished that sentence.

S: The reason why that she devil was riding with me was because... Umma wanted me to give her a ride to school because she wants to... to... to....

T: To what!? Spit it out already!

S: To help our... relationship... as...

T: DAMN IT SEHUN JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!

S: As fi-fiances.....

L: WHAT!?! WHEN DID YOU PROPOSE TO HER???

S: Why would you care.. Your not the one marrying that pig..

L: I care because I'm your hyung! When did you propose Sehun!?

S: I-I didn't propose.... Umma and appa arranged this marriage with her umma.....

L: Umma never told me this..... So when is your wedding?

S: I don't know?!

That whole time I was begging in my head for them to just shut up! At least they did when I started to tear up....

H: OMO Sehun! I thought you were a man!

S: Shut up...

H: You-you didn't tell them did you?

S: I-I did....

H: What the hell Sehun!

S: IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THEY WOULDN'T STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT WHY YOU WERE IN MY CAR!!! 

I see her glare at the rest of the kingkas. I see her stare at Tao because I am pretty sure she heard him scream.... 

H: Kris, control your boyfriend... I heard him scream from across the room.

K: Oh shut up.... 

I was so right... 

S: Wait you and Tao hyung are together?

K: Yeah you didn't know?

I was jaw-dropped. They never told me! 

S: NO!

T: I told Luhan hyung to tell you but I guess he didn't....

I glared at him.

L: Hey I told you but you were to busy holding a raw steak to your eye. You know the black eye that apparently your fiance gave you...

H: Ugh! I'm leaving....

S: Yay!

H: Shut up...

--------------------

- At home -

HYO JIN'S POV

 

H: Umma... My life is OVER!!!!

U: Why is that dear?

H: Sehun told the rest of his friends.... The friends that won't keep their mouth shut...

U: Well, I'm sure they wont say anything... 

H: Hehe.. That's what you think... I'm gonna go take a nap now. This day has been killing me..

I walked upstairs to my room. I opened the door and screamed my lungs out...

H: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! UMMMAAA WHERE IS MY STUFF!!!

U: Oh. I thought you knew!

H: Knew what?

U: Didn't Sehun tell you!? You two are moving in together.

*THUD*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!! I might be ablt to do daily updates most of the times but sometimes I need time to reeelaax!!! So thank you for reading I hope you Enjoyed!!!!

Thank you to the people who subscribed!!!!

BAPloveforever

pearl94

kpop_luvr1924

Katie_Pai

thepurplecookie

parkjaemi

SHAWOLEXOticSONE

candiicherrioberry

luvinkpop1234

ilovebaekhyun985530

britt29able1

iru003

ladykirana

kissmexotic1494

Angel_Bana99

HaeNi24

SARANGHAEYO!!!!