REMEMBER!

My Enemy Is My Husband [HIATUS]

S: I'm serious get off of me! 

My heart sank after he said those words. My smile disappeared and was replaced with a worried and saddened look. I started to tear up and soon began to sob.

H: Y-you dont kn-know who I-I am?

S: NO GET OFF OF ME! 

H: P-please Sehun! You have to remember me! 

S: How do you know my name? 

H: I'm your fiance' Hyo Jin!

S: No! I am way too young for a wife! And plus I would never marry someone as needy as you! 

After he said that I ran outside to and looked for Dr. Lee, because I know he had some answers to why my Sehunnie forgot me. I wiped the tears streaming down the side of my face and kept on looking for him. I finally found him after 10 minutes of running around the hospital. 

H: DR LEE!! 

Dr: Yes?

H: S-something's wrong with Sehun..

Dr: What seems to be the problem?

H: H-he forgot about m-me! He d-doesnt remember th-that we're getting married and and I just cant take it!

Dr: ok ok.. Calm down Mrs. Oh. I will go check on him. 

H: t-thank you.

I followed Dr. Lee back to Sehun's room. Now when I look back at him, I don't see the loving Sehun that proposed to me. I see that cold-hearted, shell of a man that I gave a black eye to. I wanted the Sehun that truly loved me back.

He walked up to Sehun and began asking him questions. I just sat from a distance a listened to what they were saying.

Dr: Sehun, can you tell me what and who you remember?

S: Anything?

Dr: Just tell everything you remember after you woke up. Anything from people to events, anything.

S: ok.. Uh.. I remember my brother, Luhan, my umma and appa, EXO. Errr.. Kris and Tao are together. I remember getting a black eye by some girl. And not much.

Dr: You dont remember anyone else or any other special events?

S: No, should I?

Dr: You dont remember Hyo Jin?

S: Never heard of her... Wait! 

That's when my head shot up. I was hoping he did remember me and that I am his fiance.

S: She's that crazy b***h that attacked me earlier!

I was wrong and my head fell. I hugged my knees and silently sobbed on the chair across the room. 

Dr: *sighs* Do you remember any special events that happened in the past 2 weeks?

S: Why are you even asking me these questions?!

Dr: Sehun just answer them.

S: ok uh.. I-I remember my umma telling me something but it's not clear what happened. I vaguely remember moving in with someone. Other than that I dont remember anything else.

Dr: thank you Sehun..

S: your welcome.

Dr. Lee than walked back to me and tapped my shoulder. I then looked up to him.

Dr: Mrs. Oh? 

H: Y-yes?

Dr: Sehun does remember some things but not everything. He has amnesia, due to the blow to his head. The amnesia is not permanent but he will have it for quite sometime. I advise you, that you talk to him a bit. Try to jog his memory. If you spend some more time with him he may remember that you are his fiance. I hope I helped.

H: De. Kamsahamnida ajhussi.

 

As Dr. Lee left the room I got up and hesitantly walked to Sehun's bed. My head hung low, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

S: Hi. Is there anything I can do for you?

H: H-hi again Sehun-ah...

I looked up and he made direct eye contact with me. His stare was very cold and seemed careless.

S: Why are you back?

H: D-Dr. Lee told me to talk to you.

S: Why would I need to talk to you? I dont need help with anything! I am perfectly fine!

H: Sehun please bear with me and just listen for once!

S: Fine. Go ahead and speak.

H: I overheard you talking to Dr. Lee and you said that your umma told you something. That something is that you were getting married to me. And you remember moving in with someone. That someone was me Sehun. I am Hyo Jin, your fiance that you proposed to Sehun. Tell me that you remember that.

S: I-I dont. I dont remember even meeting a Hyo Jin. 

H: *grabs his shoulders and looks him in the eye* Sehun please. At least try to remember!  

S: Hey let go of me! I did try and I dont remember such thing! I never proposed to a girl, and I am pretty sure I would remember someone I proposed to! 

H: *lets go* fine.. I'm coming back tomorrow though. WITH your umma. I'm sure she'll knock some sense into your head. 

S: Whatever! Just leave me be!

As I walked out, I left a note next to his bed with a picture of the 2 of us that my umma took at the engagement party. It was the picture when they made us kiss. I hope when he sees it he will remember at least somethings that happened. I left the building and drove home to my umma's house. I walked into my old room, got dressed and went to sleep. I was hoping that the next day will go much better than today did.

----------------------------

Cristina: YAY! I FINALLY UPDATED! sorry it took soooooo long for me to update! The past few days I had MAJOR writers block and didnt know wtf to write so here it is! I hope you enjoyed! It was a pain to write but I did it!

Sehun: this chapter took sooooo long cristina! You didnt let me sleep that past 2 days!

Cristina: well its done and you can go sleep now..

Sehun: but I'm not sleepy now.. Luhan hyung gave me coffee-flavored bubble tea and I cant sleep now..

Cristina: well now that your up just thank the new subs!

Sehun: OK! Thank you to Sehunhae86, Inspirit_Melody, Gloupsidou, purple14308, cutedezz08, and Pencil-Insanity for subbing! I hope i get sleep soon!

Cristina: dont worry you will! 

Sehun: I blame Luhan hyung....

Cristina: anyways KAMSAHAMIDA! SARANGHAEYO READERS!