About You

The Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tao’s POV

 

            We walked in synchronize as our fingers intertwined each other. I heard her gasp when I fastened my steps –guess that I forgot she doesn’t have a pair of long legs like mines. She didn’t say a thing, though but I knew she’s tired already. Well, who wouldn’t? I picked the longer path for us as I needed to avoid those two stupid officers. I still had no idea, why would they become so obsessed with me? I mean there were suppose to be many foreigners like me who practically had trouble with their immigration stuff. But, why do they always looking for me? I managed to shrug off the problem, I might think about it later.

            I turned to look at her side –her ponytail caught my attention as I was wondering how a girl could handle so many hairstyles and still looks perfect as ever. I smile in amusement –she had such an aura of bringing people happiness just by seeing her.

            As I still kept an eye for her, she stopped her steps all of sudden. Her hands began to loosen up from mines before it was officially release. I put my frown so that she could see my dissatisfaction. She saw me with those adorable eyes –it lusted for a caring touch. I inhaled first, waiting for her to shoot her mind.

            “ Listen… I can’t keep this any longer. You need to tell me everything! What happen between you and those officers? “ She dropped her bags as she began to folded her arms across her chest –eyes looked at me directly. She didn’t seem nervous when facing me eye to eye –much to my delight.

            I learned at her facial expression as I tried to find an excuse to get her out from my personal problem. It’s was just I had an issue of trusting people. I would never give my trust before I known them well, inside and out.

            “ It’s just a simple matter…” I said nonchalantly. Her brows furrowed indicated some disappointment.

            “ Well… I still need to know! For your information I helped you and you should just tell me what kind of matter you are dealing with those officers? You can’t just hide yourself –sooner or later, they will find you…” She emphasized few words as if she wanted to show me how much she really meant it.

            I stared at her concern looks. No! It’s not the right time –I needed to extend time before I finally let her know. She needed to learn how to be patient for her own good.

            “ Come on, your grandmother must been waiting for us…” I convinced myself before I grabbed her hands with my palms. I couldn’t just deny the feeling of comfort she gave me, each time our skin touched.

            But, instead of doing what I expect her to do, she stood still and didn’t even flinch –guess that I had to deal with another bull.

            “ I’m not going until you tell me what actually happen between you and them? “ She raised her tone slightly higher this time round. I couldn’t help but escaping a chuckle. Well, if somebody sees us just now, they might misunderstand us as a couple who had just a little tiff. Based on her sentence, there would be a big chance of them accused me being unfaithful and that she was mad at me after find out of my affair. Those sudden thoughts successfully brought a smile on my face. I saw her annoyed face showed up as she pursued her lips. Man, if I could just kiss it for once I would do.

            “ Yah! Why are you smiling like that? That’s not the answer of my question! “ She blurted out –much to my presumption.

            I cleared my throat before facing her one more time. She was really amusing –seeing her mad, made me want to pinch her cheeks.

            “ Fine then… I’ll tell you…” I paused for a brief moment. She saw me with her round eyes intensely, as if anything that will come out from my mouth meant a lot to her.

            I was still reconsidering whether I should tell her or not, but sensing her fierce gaze –yes, she could do fierce eyes too, I gave up eventually. I took a deep breath before as my mouth began to produce words I needed to tell her.

            “ They are looking for me because I had a problem with my visa. It’s expired already and it means they will send me back to my country…” I managed to saying things properly –I was afraid to look fool in front of her, due to my lack of language. I didn’t know if she figure out already that I’m not came from this country –but seeing her flustered face I know she didn’t.

            “ Bwoh? You mean you’re not Korean? “ She widened her eyes in surprised. Man, I thought she known from the beginning. Her grandmother stated already, yet she still haven’t even believed it until I spill it out directly.

            “ I’m a Chinese… My name is Huang Zitao…”

            She kept silent –I bet she was trying to process the information.

            “ So this explains why then….” She murmured. I raised my left brows in confusion.

            “ Pardon? “

            I saw her bright smile plastered on her face as her eyes glowing like sun on summer. “ I first thought to myself, what kind of name Tao is –It sounds weird on my ears. Why would a Korean named their son, a name that isn’t popular and weird? You know it’s like… Yo Yo Yo, I’m Tao…HAHAHA” She began to laugh, leaving me and my confusion state. What was she talking about? Is there’s any connection between my name, ‘cause I’m positively sure about she called my name a moment ago.

            She stopped after seeing my bewilderment face.

            “  How long you’ve been staying here? “ She asked me –her face softened after she burst into peals of laughter.

            “ Maybe… Two years “

            “ HA! You must been fluent in Korea, then…”

            I shook my head in denial. Great you just make yourself looks stupid, Huang Zitao. She would be laugh at you the moment you talking about how lousy you can be with Korean language.

            “ To tell the truth… I’m not “

            She looked enthusiastic as her smile went wider from ear to ear –I sighed in defeat.

            “ How can? Well, Korean language isn’t that hard, I’m even good at it since I was kid…” She proclaimed proudly. I let out a small chuckle –yeah, she must been expert at Korean, BECAUSE SHE IS KOREAN.

            “ You’re Korean, you suppose to know your own language, silly! “ I muttered under my breath –this time I’m using mandarin instead of Korean. I saw her facial expression changed into a confused one.

            “ What did you say? “

            I shrugged my shoulder lightly, as a smile curved on my lips. Sometimes, understand two languages or more will help you a little bit.

            “ Aishh… Fine then, let me show you what I called revenge…” She stuck her tongue playfully before grabbed her two plastic bags as she running away leaving me and my thoughts behind. I shook my head in amusement –this girl is indeed interesting.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

           

            “ Halmeoni, Seohyunnie… We’re back! “ I shouted gleefully the moment I stepped inside the place I had been familiarized since ages ago. Instead of heard any replies, there was only silent –I didn’t even hear any small noise. I knitted my brows in confusion, it was really weird –they suppose to be home by now. I turned my head as I saw Tao looked frantically as well.

            I dropped my bags to the ground as I began to looking for their fig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter