The Unexpected Rival

The Unexpected Rival

 

CHAPTER 14

IT’S PAYBACK TIME!

I woke up early in the morning and I saw a text message from SeungHo.

“Good morning sleepyhead! Please see me today at 8 pm near the park. I have something to show you”

“Eh? I just saw him yesterday and then he wants me to see him again. Well, I’m soo excited!! Kyaaaa!! >.< ” I rose up from bed and do my thing inside the bathroom, I prepared myself even though it’s still 7:30 in the morning I started to open my closet and chose what to wear later… I pulled out my favourite mocha colored dress with a black belt. I rushed to the mirror and checked out my outfit.

“Ugghh.. I already wore this. Uhmm.. what else? Please help me? Eottokke?” I pulled out some pair of jeans and a blouse. This is way too common but it’s cute. Uhmm.. this one? Or this one? Or this one? Or this? Or…. Ugghhhh.. I’m so freaking frustrated?! I pulled out almost all of the combinations to my outfit and yet I can’t decide?! It’s so plenty and all of my dress, blouse, pants, skirts are scattered on the floor! It’s like a bargain shop! -_-

“Eun Ri-ah? What’s the commotion all about?! And what the? Your clothes are all on the floor!! What are you doing?!” my mom suddenly opened my door. I think I’m too noisy early in the morning.

“Uhmm.. ehehehe..” I smiled at her with a stressed look on my face.

“Mom, please help me I’m so frustrated looking for the right outfit to wear later this afternoon”

“Why? It’s your birthday and we’re going to celebrate it later? Where are you going?”

“Uhmm.. Seungho invited me today at 8 pm so I wanted to look beautiful that’s why. So mom please help me pick my dress, pleeaasee?” I pleaded my mom with a puppy look in my eyes.

“Alright, alright! So here try this?” She pulled out a sky blue loose blouse and a plain white pants and a pair of flat doll shoes. It fitted right on me and I like it. It’s really simple just like me.

“So how’s it?”

“I like it! Thanks mom! You’re the best!”

“Happy Birthday honey! Alright so let’s have breakfast and later we’re going to celebrate, okay? So come back early and you can bring him, if you want. And before I forget clean your room, it’s messy!” she said as she walks towards the door.

Time flies so fast it’s already 7:30 pm and I can hardly wait! I wore the outfit that mom gave me. I prepared myself, I put on some make-up then I’m ready to go. I just walked towards the park because it’s just a few miles from here.

I sat down on a bench and wait for him. I think I’m too early. I pulled out my phone and tried to call him but there’s no answer.

“Eh? Why is it he’s not answering?” I tried again but there’s no answer. It’s already 8:15 pm and yet he’s not coming? Maybe he forgot? But no he wouldn’t, he’s not that type of guy who would forget those things? Or maybe he has some errands to do that’s why he’s late. I’m just going to wait. Few minutes or so, my phone rang. It’s Him!

“Yoboseyeo?”

“Hey there! Still waiting?” a husky and seducing voice of a woman rang on my ears as I picked up his call. It’s not his voice and it’s not him! Maybe his phone was with someone else but what on earth will he give his phone to anyone? And yet he knows that I’m waiting for him and it’s getting dark.

“Who are you?!” a voice of anger blurted in my mouth.

“You don’t remember me? How poor of you! Wanna see your boyfriend?” there are some pauses and laughs. I can hear another person speaking and shouting.

“Yah don’t play pranks on me! It’s not funny!! Where is he? And who the heck are you?!”

“Please calm down, he’s with me. We’re playing games and I really like it! You know you’re very lucky to have him because he’s really damn hot! I’m playing hide and seek with him, wanna come? It’s would be an adventure if you come and join both of us!”

Tears are building up in my eyes. Is he cheating on me? Who’s this girl I’m talking to? Maybe it’s just a joke or prank or I’m just dreaming again!

“Where is he? I want to talk to him! Yah!”

“Later you’ll gonna talk to him. We’re kind o f busy right now doing our business, okay? I just called to inform you that I’m with your boyfriend doing something very exciting, very body warming! Oh my gosh, he’s so hot! So if you want to join us, please come here!”

“Please take your shirt off, I’m getting excited NOW!!”I heard this woman’s voice commanding SeungHo to take off his clothes.

I’m scared and crying right now and I don’t know what to say! Does he have someone else besides me? Maybe they are… you know? NO! he’s like that! I don’t believe this!!

“I want to talk to him, alright! If you’re with him, you are a damn ! Where are you?!!” I don’t want to be heard scared that’s why I rose up my tone really hard.

“Building 214, just near your school, room 357, see you there! Ohhhhhh…….” I heard a moan after she said the location. I can’t believe this!! THIS IS NOT REAL!!!

“Ya---“ I was cut off when she ended up the call. I rushed up walking, it’s really dark and few people were around. I’m slightly scared but it doesn’t matter right now! All I want to see is him and that girl.  I ‘m almost running right now and finally I reached that building she’s talking about.

“What the heck?!” I saw an abandoned building and there’s no one here! I’m I too stupid to believe some kind of pranks that made no sense? This building is a long time built and abandoned. Is he here? But what on earth will he be here right?! THERE’S NO ONE HERE?!

“Hello?!” my voice echoed as I entered the building and it’s so creepy. I smelled a rusting iron and the dust coming into my lungs. It’s suffocating here! I coughed slightly and continued to explore the building.

“She said room 357. There’s no room in here?! What the---“ I was cut off when someone grabbed me and put something on my mouth. I breathed and tried to scream but all has turned black then I don’t know what had happened.

~SEUNGHO’S POV~

I sent a text message to her early in the morning as our plan with my cousin HyunWoo because I wanted to show her something that I really wanted to give to her. It’s a necklace. It’s her birthday today that’s why we wanted to surprise her. As I was walking later that night, I can feel someone following me. I just ignored it. Then suddenly someone grabbed me and hit my neck. I lost consciousness and then it’s all black.

NOTE:

Another update!! I hope you'll like this one! Few chapters to go and it's going to be finished! :D 

~rascaltwilight019~