The Unexpected Rival

The Unexpected Rival

 

CHAPTER 12

SARANGHAE

Someone dragged me in a mere dark place and I was suffocated by his tight grip on my mouth. I really want to scream but I can’t! … I saw that he’s a guy but why is he so familiar? I was shocked when I found out that…

“Seung…. Seung ho…??!! “He finally let go of the grip. I can see that his eyes were glaring at me in anger.

“Wha… what? Are you doing?! You almost killed me to death! Why did you do that?!!” I started to breathe and make myself comfortable and it worked. He stared at me and I look at him in fear. He started to move his head sidewards, my heart started to pound and I’m nervous. He kissed me on the lips and I can’t even utter a word. The flowers that I’m holding fell when he held my hands and pushed it on the wall.  I just went with the flow and I felt like I’m in heaven. It was so dark and the resonating light was the moonlight, it was so cold but the atmosphere became hot as we kissed passionately in the dark. I can feel his lips capturing mine. I wish that this day would not end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My tears started to fall when I saw the two of them kissing in the dark. I can feel my heart crushing into pieces. My anger starts to build up and I want revenge to this girl who at least became my best friend. I felt anger… revenge… hatred and broken hearted… I wiped off the tears and I pulled out my phone. I took a picture of the two of them…

“Yoboseyeo? Ji Yeon?! Yoboseyeo?! Is that you?” Hyun Woo picked up the phone.

“Hyun Woo I wanted you to come here in my house tonight, I want to tell you something very important that the two of us will agree. I hope you can help me with my plans. Come here by 5:00 in the afternoon. I’m expecting you to come, alright. Bye.”

“Yah?! What??! Yoboseyeo?? Haisshh!! What’s up with her huh?!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our faces parted and I can see the normal Seung Ho again. The atmosphere became awkward and he’s still holding my hand. He looked deeply in my eyes.

“Yah?! Why did you do that huh?! What’s up with you??!! I don’t understand? What’s wrong?!” I said in confusion.

“Look, Eun Ri… uhmm… that kiss was very special to me”

I started to blush in front of him... oh how embarrassing!

“Saranghae” he said.

It left me speechless. I bowed down and I felt shameful! My tears start to build up and I can’t control what I’m feeling right now. What? Will I confess my feelings for him too or maybe not? But this is the right time. He just confessed that he loves me, what will I do? I love him so much but if I said that I love him too, Ji Yeon will get mad at me and I don’t want that to happen that now she’s not disturbing me again. He starts to shake my shoulders gently…

“Yah, do you love me? Please answer… why did you kiss back?! Huh? Eun Ri!!??”  

“Becau.. because I LOVE YOU!!!” I blurted out because I can’t control my feelings!

His grip on my shoulders was released as he gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. I held his face gently as I planted a soft kiss on his lips.

“Seung Ho Oppa, Saranghae”

He gave me a smile on the face as we walk back home. He planted an arm on my shoulder as I rested my head on his right shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park’s Residence:

5:00 p.m

I knocked at their door hoping that Ji Yeon is not making pranks on me. She opened the door and let me in. We sat on their couch and their house was big.

“I wanted to show you something that you’re afraid to happen”

“What is it?”

She pulled out her phone and I saw a picture.

“What is this?!”

“It’s Seung Ho and Eun Ri, I saw them yesterday when I passed by to go visit Seung Ho because my parents sent me here again to get him”

“What are they doing?!”

“They are KISSING!! See?”

I saw him clutched my phone tightly. I can see that he’s very angry and now it’s the right time for the two of us to get our revenge.

“So it’s proven that they really love each other and they can’t be separated if we don’t do something to get them apart” I said.

“What?!” his voice was so deep like he wants to kill Seung Ho right away.

“This is what I’m planning to do”

NOTE:

OH YEAH! I updated another chapter!! Please leave your comments below... thank you! :D

~rascaltwilight019~