The Unexpected Rival

The Unexpected Rival

 

CHAPTER 13

THE PLAN

I saw him clutched my phone tightly. I can see that he’s very angry and now it’s the right time for the two of us to get our revenge.

“So it’s proven that they really love each other and they can’t be separated if we don’t do something to get them apart” I said.

“What?!” his voice was so deep like he wants to kill Seung Ho right away.

“This is what I’m planning to do” (this was from chapter 12, I put it for you to remember because it’s so long since I updated my fic so here..)

“I know a building it’s near our school, it’s a good place for us not to be seen” he said.

“Then?”

“Remember it’s Eun Ri’s birthday tomorrow and probably SeungHo will celebrate with her, right? So what I’m planning to do is to throw a birthday party to her, together with SeungHo and me. I will say to him that he should send a text message to her and see her at the park then they will go at our house and surprise her! It’s a simple thing for him not to notice what I’m planning. Then as he goes to the park…”

“Alright, alright I know what you’re planning! It’s brilliant.  What time?” I replied in annoyance.

“At 8 in the evening, I should see you before 8, alright?”

“Okay, so deal?”

“Alright, deal!”

~JIYEON’S POV~

As I was walking back home, evils plans are coming into my mind. I wanted to squish her and let her vanish in this world. I just wanted to HAVE SEUNG HO AGAIN and to be with him in all my life. He’s mine and no one can ever get him to me. I own his even when we were little children, he’s mine already and I’m his.

That girl already got all that she wants and now it’s my turn to get all I want!

It’s payback time!

Eun Ri, it’s time for me to get my revenge on you. Since our high school years, I wanted to kill you because of your rudeness on me. I treated you like a true best friend and you treated me like a trash!  You already got want you want, to be famous, superior and feared, then me? You abandoned me and embarrassed me to the fullest! I don’t know why you did that but all I know now is to let you feel what I felt that time. It scarred my heart and now I wanted to let you feel the feeling of being humiliated, bullied and most of all HURT AND BROKEN HEARTED!

I know you love SeungHo and he loves you but I LOVE HIM MORE AND I KNOW HIM BETTER THAN YOU!! I WILL GET HIM FROM YOU AND MAKE HIM LOVE ME FOREVER! It’s like breaking your heart to the fullest and abandoning you with the most love of your life! It’s like living in a river of hatred, heartbreak and envy. I WANTED YOU TO FEEL THAT FEELING YOU NEVER FELT BEFORE AS I LIVE WITH THAT LIFE! I WANT YOU TO FEEL HOW PAINFUL IT IS AND HOW MISERABLE MY LIFE BEFORE!!!

EUN RI IT’S TIME YOU’LL GET TO REALIZE I’M BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU’LL KNOW HOW PAINFUL MY LIFE IS AND HOW YOU RUIN IT WITH JUST A SIMPLE POSTER YOU POSTED IN OUR CAMPUS. I CAN STILL REMEMBER THOSE TIMES AND NOW I WANTED YOU TO FEEL THE SAME WAY I FELT THAT SAME DAY!

EUN RI, YOU’LL SEE! It’s not the Song Nam Jin you knew before but the new Park Ji Yeon!  

 

NOTE:

Hey there! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! I didn't have time to update and it's been a month since I continued this story.. I'm so slow.. ehehehe.. mianhe... I hope you can still remember this story... I'll still try my best to update more chapters because it's still Christmas break it's easy for me to update so my readers please hang in there! :D XD I'm waiting for your comments! <3

~rascaltwilight019~