Death...or Life?

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's Pov
  Hyuna finally went to her house. He was already cleared. No trace of blood. She wanted to be somewhere else. In the hotel. In the woods. At the cemetery. In the grave. She wants to be anywhere but no home.


  She went into the living room. For a few minutes staring blankly at the place where the Umma was killed.


  * It could not be a coincidence. *-Hyuna thinks.


  She wanted to find out who murdered her. But the more she thought about it, the more she thought possible. This is she afraid.   What's it like to find it? What did she do?


  These questions occupied Hyun head for an hour.


  She looked at her watch, and she saw that it was 11 pm. Tomorrow Friday. She should go to school. But she does not want to. And she will not go. She has changed. She does not want to go to school. She does not want to dress colorfully. She does not want to pretend. But ...


  "Who can not pretend to not be able to govern." She spoke aloud.


  That was the motto of her family. It always will be. May need to stop. Maybe not worth living. Maybe all she underestimated no sense.


  Then she remembered. It all started with her headaches. Why she did not notice it before? Umma said that her Appa can find her.


  * Appa alive? It can be misheard ... *-She thought.

 

***


  He was driving fast. Very quickly. It was only as he was in a meeting with the boss. But it was in California. Now he has to be on time. He needs to take her to a safe place.


  Not that it was difficult. He probably will take ahe to the Academy. But the decision has not been made.

 

  * It's hard to be the best. Going to the convention of the Council, and suddenly in the night calling Boss. Then you find out that you have to go home to do the job. *-Man thought.

 

  He was the first one to leave a meeting of the Council. It's hard. He has other, more important job to do. But he is interesting that this girl is important for the Boss. He asked him about it at the next meeting. He slows down slightly, knowing that he is close to his home. And close to the girl. Suddenly the phone rings.


  It's time. The decision was made. For the moment he finds out what has to do with her.


***


  Hyuna was lying on the couch. Suddenly, on the other side of the room phone rang. Home Phone.


  * Who is insane enough to call at 11 pm? *-She thought.


  She slowly gets up and walks over to the phone. She stares at him, waiting. Stopped ringing. Hyuna was about to leave, but the phone rang again. Slightly annoyed she picked up the phone.


  "Here Mrs. Park. Who is this?"Hyuna asks.


  "Oh, you're all in luck. Already I thought demons really kill you. You must quickly bring Hyuna to me -"


  "I'm sorry, but I do not know what you're talking about. And why ... Wait. You think I'm .... Why my Umma will bring me to you? And what's with the demons!" Hyuna shouted.


  "Oh, Hyuna?" Male said.


  "Y-yes?"


  "You can not sit at home alone. I'm sorry that I made ​​a mistake you with your Umma."


  "Who the hell are you?"


  "You know me. Sorry about your Umma ..."


  "No, I do not want to hear such things!" Hyuna hung up.


  She could not believe in these things. Her head is rife of different messages. She would like it to be a lie ... but ... she knows that it is true. She knows that fairies, vampires, demons, and those people with whom was my Appa, they are there. But ... what she role in all this?


  Hyuna tired all this decided to do something that she would never have dared not.


  The morning was really beautiful. The sun rose in the sky beautifully. In this beautiful day, she decided to end she all began.


  Slowly, she climbed out of bed.


  Hyuna went to the closet and she began to wonder what to wear. As if she put on a dress, it would be weird. But she had such a great desire to put a dress. For several days she does not wear anything other than black clothes.


  After a while she remembered that wearing these clothes. Quickly she took his clothes and went to the bathroom.


(Her clothes)


  Hyuna went to the kitchen. She pulled out of the fridge and started eating ice cream. When she finished eating and she wanted to go outside, something her froze. She felt someone's eyes on me. But she should not be frozen. Maybe it's because she had the impression that it is inhuman eyes.


  She turned around and she saw ... himself. In the mirror. Hyuna thought for a second that she has a clone. But it was only her reflection. But the closer she looked at each other, the more she was certain that something is wrong. But not with her. From her home. She began to notice things that she had never seen before.


  In the corner, on the steps of her shining green something. Hyuna walked unsteadily and she raised it. It looked like a camera.


  * Just why green? * But after a while, her eyes grew wider. This camera turned red. She went quickly to the kitchen. She took a hammer, she put her webcam on board. When she had to destroy it,  it moved.


  *What the hell? *-Hyuna thoughts.


  She began to hit the board reflex. In the endshe hit something.


  Hyuna did not even pay attention to the time. And she should. She glanced at the phone and saw 20 missed calls and 25 text messages.   Most were from her boyfriend, and the rest from friends. She wrote to him.


  -Do what you want. Just get away from me and leave me alone! -


  She felt so bad. But she had him write it.


  Hyuna left the house and locked it. She had to hurry. Too much time sitting at home. Soon people will start to pass through the bridge.


She got into her car. She looked again at her house. She saw the red light. She smiled and waved to him. But it looked as if she was waving to Mrs. ranging from a dog. Mrs. strangely looked at her.


  Hyuna sighed and pulled up to the bridge. As there was no one around.


  Hyuna parked car on the side of the road and left. Her heart was beating wildly. She still could not believe she wants to do it.


  Hyuna came to the edge of the bridge. She stood on the edge. Before it was a very deep river. Behind her was a bridge. Earth was just a meter away from her. Of course, for it was the land. because before it was a river. The sun was rising nicely.


  Hyuna began to look at the sun. When she had to jump from a distance, she heard a car. She turned bridle. It was in the distance, a black sports car. With every second it was getting closer to her. Suddenly, it found 10 meters away from her.


  Hyuna could not wait. Issued one leg behind the bridge. When he had to drop a red-haired boy grabbed her around the waist. And he pulled her onto the asphalt. But Hyuna she could have sworn that it was the boy from the car. But as he could not find it quickly with her?


  She was irritated. He spun her around so she could see him.


  The first thought, what went through head Hyuna was'handsome'.   But she had to learn.


  Hyuna began with throw.


  "Let go of me!" She said.


  "I have to take you. You can not just kill myself." He said.


  "For what?"


  "Look, come with me."


  "And what?"


  Hyuna wanted to get out. She started hitting him. The boy just mumbled something and pulled out a syringe.


  Hyuna scared. Suddenly she felt a pain in his shoulder. A second later, everything began to be blurred for her. She felt that he could not stand up. Hyuna lost consciousness. The boy picked her up and carried her to the car.

 

--------------------------

Hello!
Who took her?
I think you know. <3
Please comment and subscribe. ^. ^
GodnessSmile : D