Strange?

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's Pov
  Days passed, and nothing has changed. Tiffany was still mad at Hyuna and Hyuna was still angry at Tiffany. Nothing could be done to be reconciled.


  Boys disappeared in the hope that , or they ever reconcile. I wish, they knew what was coming.


  Tiffany thought the quarrel. About how she challenged her. Already everyone at school know their history. From friends to enemies. But the question is: Do they come to an agreement?


  Tiffany was sitting in his room. Just as usual. Since their argument, the two girls sat locked in their rooms. She thought over their behavior. It should not take taj briefcase.


  Tiffany agreed with, Hyuna could be wrong. But it was not the reason she wanted to kill him. Tiffany fought with each other. In the middle. She mused, walked around the room. She did it all, but could not reach the final.


  Whenever she decided to forgive Hyuna, the other party speak for her, saying that she was trying to kill her. Tiffany sighed for the thousandth time, and sat down on the carpet.


***


  Chunji was sitting on the couch in the living room with the boys. They made the conference, which should be with Tiffany and Hyuna, but they did it without their knowledge.


  Chunji worried. About a girl. A lot. He thought he knew Tiffany and surprise him that she was able to do it. Steal the briefcase. On the other hand, he feared for Hyuna and what she can do.


  She is powerful. Really. But its power has not yet been developed. Chunji is afraid that she will 'went with the flow'. This means that she will act impulsively. And this is wrong. If there were no boys at the pool, she surely would have killed Tiffany. She must learn to control anger.


  But Chunji does not know how to do it without telling her what it is. He had this problem when he was younger. But she had to have a normal life.


  With thoughts escaped him mentioning his name.


  "Chunji hyung?"


  "Yes, Ricky?"


  "Girls need to be reconciled. I miss the cooking."


  Everyone burst out laughing.


  Ricky was telling the truth. Girls no longer to cook them, and Chunji is lazy and does not boil. Boys and so will the girls cook. What can he do about it?


  Chunji took the cake on the table and bit into a piece.


  "I think we should give them time." CAP began.


  L.joe did annoyed face. "Hyung, we can not. Situation already is tense."


  Niel groaned. "That's right, and I was missing Noonas."


  "Me too." Changjo said.


  "I also miss the food." Ricky said with a dreamy look.


  L.joe facepalmed himself.


  Right now, Hyuna came down and headed for the exit. She did not even surprised that you guys are talking together in the living room, but she went efore each other when guys escorted her eyes.


  "Where are you going?" Chunji inquired.


  "Me?" Hyuna asked, surprised.


  "Mhmm." L.joe said.


  "Tiffany wrote to me, so I went up the hill. She wants to reconcile."


  Ricky suddenly cried. Hyuna worried and went to him."What is it?"


  "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. But Noona, come quickly, because I'm hungry."


  Hyuna smiled as she realized what was going on. They apparently are so tough, but since Hyuna came, they are like children.


  "I should go." Hyuna left.


  L.joe shook his head. "Since she came, we are like children. I only noticed it?"


  Others murmured something in agreement.


***


  Hyuna wind came and greeted her. Why Tiffany wanted her to meet her? Hyuna knows is that he wants to reconcile. But why now? Hyuna also thought about what she had done.


  And came to the conclusion that she acted too impulsively. Is that she's briefcase, it should not ask why her has instead throw at it?


  And try to kill her?


  Hyuna sighed and pushed her hands into her trouser pockets. She noted figure on the hill. She slowly walked over and stood face to face with Tiffany. But something was wrong. She could feel it.


  "Hey." Tiffany said, but Hyuna stepped back. "Oh, that you discovered that I was not Tiffany?"


  Hyuna eyes widened when the character Tiffany started heaving and turned into a blonde with green eyes. "What are you?"


  "Magician. Wizard. Sailor. Say you want, but my name is SooKyo. I'm The queen and I'm taking you."


  "No. " Hyuna denied.


  "Foretold you. Both you and the boy. But he is strong and believes that he should be here. But that's not true. Though with me, and you will find your place."


  "He that is?"


  "Come on."


  "No."


  "Why do not you go? We teach you how to take control."


  "Where is Tiffany? Because you're the queen of wizarding, right? And I'm a Night hunter. Does not suit you. Do not have power."


  "Tiffany is in house. You have so much power as he does. Great. I thought that I would not have to take you by force, but ...." She sighed and waved her hand.


  Around her, appeared dozen of people. Hyuna guessed that the Witch and began to run. Unfortunately, someone was behind her and pressed a handkerchief to her nose.


---
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST A MONTH
I promise that I will now be able to update at least once a week
How was this chapter?