Find this

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's Pov

  Hyuna was shocked. How could he kiss her? She was glad that he kisses her, but really she just does not know it. She met him three or two days ago, and he saved her life. She never felt like with him. Her heart is beating very quickly with him, and now? Now that probably her heart leap. She probably likes Chunji, but she is not sure. Why?


  First, she had just met him.


  Second, she never fell in love. She had a boyfriend, but unfortunately she did not love him.


  Third: He just almost kissed Tiffany.


  Hyuna did not know what to do. Despite the fact that her heart is happy, but her brain told her to think about this.


  The kiss was gentle as a butterfly's wings. It is true that he only touched her lips with his lips, but it is also a kiss.


  Hyuna stood there with her eyes open. She's already decided. She should not have done that.


  Chunji back after a few seconds, and in his mind was in chaos. Something like the earth removed from under his feet. As if he suddenly became evil. Why? Because he should not have done that.


  "I'm sorry." He whispered.


  "Why are you doing this?" She asked.


  "I should not have." His voice broke. "I will not listen to orders. I will not pretend. Sorry about that, Hyuna." He ran.


  Hyuna stood there surprised. She blinked a few times to be sure it's not a dream. He kissed her. But then apologized and ran away. She knows that it should not happen. She knows that he did not want to do that.


  * It's probably because I have a strawberry lip gloss. * Hyuna explains herself.


  She needs to talk to him. Why did he say that he does not want to pretend? She and her feelings were torn. On the one hand, she knows that she loves Chunji, but she just does not know it. He have a few minutes earlier he wanted to kiss with Tiffany.


  No.


  She must now focus on other things. She must now find Appa. She needs to learn a little more about yourself. She can not now think of love. Especially if he does not know what it feels like to Hyuna. Hyuna suddenly saw a shadow behind the counter.


  "So .... how to kiss?" L.joe said.


  Hyuna stood there in shock. Again. "C-Can you spy on us?"


  "Err ... I wanted to go to the kitchen, but I saw that you guys kiss, or whatever it was." He smiled playfully.


  Hyuna smiled sadly. "Yeah."


  "Why is he so suddenly gone?" L.joe suddenly asked.


  "I do not know." Hyuna replied honestly. "Muttered something about the fact that he will not take orders. And will not pretend. And even apologized that he kissed me."


  "What a gentleman." L.joe put a hand on him hip.Hyuna chuckled.


  "Do not tell anyone about the kiss? I really do not know what it was."


  "Yes." L.joe said, and Hyuna relieved. "But, You must to kiss me!"


  Hyuna eyes widened. "W-what?"


  "Or kiss, or I say Ricky about it. And believe me or not, but if Ricky has an interesting gossipthen the whole Academy Night Hunters will be know about it in just a few minutes."


  "O-Okay .." Hyuna went to him. L.joe was only a few inches higher and did not have to bend. When he approached her with his face to her, she quickly kissed him on the cheek.


  "What was that?" L.joe asked.


  "Lesson number one: It's called a kiss."


  "What? But it was not a kiss." L.joe said confused.


  "Lesson number two: When me express myself more clearly."


  "What? I can not understand."


  "You do not say that I have to kiss you on the mouth, babo. More comprehensively talk next time." She giggled and walked away.


                                                                  ***


  Chunji his lips, and left the house.


  He was wearing her lip gloss.


  Strawberry-flavored lip gloss.


  He loves strawberries.


  Chunji stood in front of the window and saw the whole thing. It is a pity that he did not hear the words. By this he misunderstood. His heart hurt when she kissed him. But why? He decided that will pretend to fall in love with Hyuna. He will no longer be doing this order.


* Flashback *


  Chunji sat in his room and wrote a report about the dead vampire. Hideous thing. Suddenly, his phone rang and it was the Boss.


  "Hello?"


  "Ah, Chanhee, please tell me how Hyuna coped today."


  Chunji sighed. "During the warm-up all the time miss, but when she went ......

were among as many points as I did. Max. Sixty."


  "That's great. Did someone to her can call? Threatened her?"


  "No. She did not tell me this."


  "I have a question for you. How close are you to Hyuna?"


  "Errr ..." Chunji did not know what to say. Hyuna liked to him but he was not sure if he really like her. "We're friends, that's for sure. But it's hard to gain trust someone when you know him two days."


  "Oh, right. But I want you to do you much closer to her. She spoke to you, unless something dead. And even ...." Boss wondered. "If it is necessary to become her boyfriend. Affairs that she fall in love with you."


  "But I can not -----"


  "Yes, you can." Boss terminated the connection.


* The end of flashback *


  Chunji picked up his phone and called the Boss. He wanted to tell him that he would not pretend. If he falls in love with her, he will be with her, but if not, he will not. You could say that Chunji is perfect, but he is green in feelings. He wanted to tell the boss that he can not do that.


  So, he said it.


                                                                  ***


  "EVERYBODY DOWN!!!" Niel shouts.


  Hyuna went and saw that does not have Ricky.


  Chunji already aware explained to Hyuna. This may be strange, but Hyuna said that he has no idea about feelings and that she could not be with him. He told her that she had forgotten about it.


  It hurt Hyuna.


  Chunji barely said those words. He did not want her to be forgotten, but he does not know anything about his feelings. At the beginning it was awkward, but then it got nice. Hyuna thought what he was talking about pretending before and had an idea. What if someone told him to do it? But this idea only hurt her more. And they both do not know their feelings, they pretend it was not happening.


  "We're coming?"


  "Yes. Oh, There have been changes. I forgot to tell you that today we have fencing." CAP scratched his head.


  "Fencing?? Geez, I will kill everyone." Hyuna said in a panic.


  "Do not be afraid." Changjo smiled.


  "Today, again, we will be divided into groups?"


  "Yes." Tiffany said excitedly.


  "Why are you happy?"


  "Fencing is her second life." L.joe said.


  Hyuna raised an eyebrow. "You're in this great?"


  "I am the queen of fencing." She said. Hyuna was confused. "Oh. I have not told you yet, but we have queens and kings., I am the queen of fencing, because I'm the best." Tiffany's eyes sparkled. "Chunji Oppa is fencing king. But he is also the king of archery, karate, shooting and so on. Chunji in all it is the king of all sports."


  Hyuna tilted her head slightly. "Oh. And who is the queen of all disciplines?"


  "Varying the case. Chunji what he is king, he is the best. As for the queen, usually count as who has the characters. Whoever has the most is the queen. Last year was Minnie the best in three disciplines. And she had the most, so she was a queen. "


  Hyuna thought and came up with the idea to her. "Do you have ball?"


  "I thought you'd never ask!" Tiffany said, delighted. "The ball is always the crowning of the king and queen. I have never been a queen, but would like to. Do not kid yourself, every girl in the academy would like to."


  Hyuna suddenly thought of her necklace and touched her neck. She frowned.


  "What's wrong?" Changjo asks.


  "I forgot something. Soon as I get back."


  "Tell Ricky that we went outside."


  "Okk ~ ~" She said. When she walked into the room past Ricky. She sent the message and began to look for the necklace. She was looking at the shelves, drawers, but could not find it. After a moment she thought that she could leave him with Tiffany.


  She quickly went to her room and saw that it lies on the desk. She wore the around his neck and saw the briefcase that Tiffany brought. She saw the name of the folder.


  Park Hyuna


  * What? Why does she have a folder with my name? *


  She opened the folder and saw a big sign.


  * Why am I important? *


  She flipped to the next page and saw her picture. And then she understood.


  This isn't Tiffany.


  This is a census of the entire academy. Hyuna could not believe it. Her friend stole a briefcase to be able to learn more about Hyuna. She does not trust her? Hyuna feel angry. How could she do it? She took the briefcase, without even thinking about it, to read it.


  She thought only that she wants to hit Tiffany. Hyuna quickly ran down the stairs and flew out. They all stood by the pool, and when she came they turned toward her.


  "Nooona! What so long?" Niel said, but Hyuna ignored him and went straight to Tiffany.


  "Noona, Are you okay?"


  "No." She hissed through his teeth and stood face to face with Tiffany.


  "Hyuna, what -----"


  * SLAP *


  Hyuna slapped Tiffany.


---------------------------

Chunji did not kiss her, because he like Hyuna. :|

He does not know who he likes. xD

But hey! Chunji kiss her and he like it! ^^
Sorry, if there is a lot of errors!

I did not have time to fix much.
Comment and subscribe. <3