N.H.A.

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

[N.H.A.-Night Hunters Academy]

Author's POV
  The atmosphere at home was tense. No one dared to say anything. It's only Monday, the first day at a new school for Hyuna. But do not go her way.


  When Hyuna defeated Tiffany, also won first place among the girls. Hyuna was very happy with the win, even though she felt a little sorry for Tiffany. Everyone was in a daze, but also admire Hyuna, for her talented.


  Hyuna thought she could forgive her. But then she scolds herself in mind and continues to be angry with Tiffany. Just enough of the data folder that among girls has created a tension. Tiffany on the other hand, at first she was sad that she did. And that Hyuna is discovered. But when she defeated her, scoop out enough.


  Tiffany understands that Hyuna is bad, but she does not have take revenge. After a few hours, Tiffany also began to be angry.


  The guys tried to reconcile the girl, but to no avail. Ricky tried everything. Even the CAP, although in most cases do not interfere, but he also tried. They did not know what was going on with Hyuna folder until she find out.


  They were asked to Hyuna why it's so terrible. She replied that she did not even remember the name of the father. And she does not know many things. Now, she moved here and she does not understand. Tiffany was her friend and over time, she something like to know more about her. But stealing other people's stuff, get over it.


  The girls came home ever since, were small clashes. Nearly a fight. The guys did not want fights, so every time they ask why girl can not to accept.


  "Do not interfere! This is none of your business!" They always respond. At least in this case were consistent.


  Only hours had passed dozen of the end of exams, and girls 10 times hardly killed.
  How many guys hold out if they will continue to hate?


                                                                ***


Hyuna wear this:

  In the morning, the first day after the exams, was not better. The table was quiet. Girls were sitting opposite each other.


  "Why do not you eat?" Ricky asked Hyuna.


  "Who did breakfast today?"


  "Tiffany." CAP said.


  Hyuna immediately got up, took the plate in her hand and threw food into the trash.
 

  "What are you doing?" Ricky asked with big eyes.


  "Sure it poisoned."


  L.joe groaned. "C'mon, Hyuna. She would not do that. For what reason?"


  "Because I overcame her in fencing and I was the best." Saying this, Hyuna took cookies from the cupboard and sat down on a countertop.


  Tiffany turned red in the face. "I would not do that." She said, her voice like a hissing snake. "I'm not a murderer."


  "Oh, yeah?" Hyuna said, sarcastically. "Yesterday, there was a knock on my door after midnight. When I opened the door, I found a present. A box of chocolates. I took one of them and I broke in half. Was in the middle of the chip and mango. I have an allergy to mangoes."


  "And what am I supposed to do with this?"


  "Wrote on a piece of paper that you're sorry and want to apologize. But only you know that I'm allergic to mango. Nobody else."


  "Liar!" Tiffany screamed.


  "No!"


  "YES!"


  "NO!"


  "Girls Stop!" CAP's voice was more powerful than the mountain. Girls immediately be silenced. Hyuna went upstairs, and Tiffany finished eating.


                                                                 ***


  The school turned out to be great, but too much like ordinary school. While the normal school had teachers who had scars. One of the teachers had a scar on left eyebrow to the left corner of . Hyuna very quickly become accustomed.


  Students Night hunters, they were very observant. They immediately noticed the tension between Hyuna and Tiffany. And everyone thought it was because of yesterday's fencing classes.


  They were not mistaken.


  At lunch, Teen Top and Tiffany sat in 'their' table.


  "Where is Hyuna?" Changjo asked.No one answered.


  "No kidding. Where is she?" Chunji repeat.


  "Em ..." Tiffany began. "I do not know her that well, but, you know, I saw she as talking to someone. Very close to the talks."


  "You're lying." L.joe said.


  "No." Tiffany denied. The guys looked at her. "Okay. She's talking to someone there. Meets friends."The boys rolled their eyes.


  "You know Kim KyungMi?" Niel said suddenly. Everyone nodded. "The teacher asked me to help her in gymnastics. But how am I supposed to do? She can not train alone?"


  "Niel, do not make an of himself. I'm Sure she will be pleased with your help." L.joe said, and burst out laughing. Everyone started laughing.


  "Why are you laughing?" Hyuna sat between L.joe and Chunji.


  "Niel is to help KyungMi in gymnastics. He does not know how." Ricky explained.


  "KyungMi? Blond hair and red highlights? Too short skirt?"


  L.joe nodded. "Yes, you know her?"


  "She and her band wanted me to join them. No wonder that she isn't is athletic, since devoured where she runs, it's at the mall."


  "And you know this how?" Niel asked.


  "It seems that such a person. Rich, who cares about looks. I suggest you take a whip to exercise. If she does not want it, hit her."


  "Wow, Noona, you are cruel." Changjo muttered.


  "Do not cruel, but fair."


  "No." Tiffany said. "This is cruelty. You are brutal, Hyuna."


  Hyuna's hand tightened on the glass of juice. "That's not true." She drawled through his teeth. "You do not know me and you have no right to judge me."


  "By the way I am. You ugly, horrible, brutal ..."


  "Tiffany!!" Chunji shouted. "STOP! NOW!"


  "For what? Hyuna is not a defenseless girl. She knows how to defend himself. Oops. Or perhaps not?"


  Hyuna's hand more firmly tightened on the glass. Soon, a glass breaks.


  Tiffany continued. "You're going to Chunji Oppa? And weep in his arms? That was you're so vulnerable? Alone? Lost?"


  "A what?Are you jealous that I can go to him?" Hyuna said, and clenched her even more, her hand on the glass.


  Tiffany was boiling with anger. "No one, give you, rights to him."


  Girls looked at each other with anger. All attention was turned canteen in their direction.


  "You are a worthless orphan." Tiffany hissed.


  "No, I'm not!" Hyuna cried and now a glass in her hand broken.


  Tiffany watched Hyuna clenches her fist, despite the fact that in the middle of the glass. Slowly from her hand ran down streamlet of blood .


  "L.joe, take her to the nurse. Tiffany, you go with me." Chunji said.


  I hate you, Tiffany. But you're damn right. I am an orphan. I should be dead.


-------
You enjoy this?
Comment and subscribe! <3