Briefcase

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's POV
  Tiffany sat on the floor and holding briefcase in hand with the data about Hyuna. She could not even read them, because it was dark. L forgotten that she has yet to get out of here. She does not have a phone, there are no windows. What does she have to do? She did not know and soon fell asleep.


  Light poking in her arm and whisper woke Tiffany. Only after a while she realized that someone lit the torch in the face. At the beginning of thought is the protection, and that it was caught in the act. But the voice that spoke her name, was it known.


  "Tiffany! Come on!"


  "You idiot!" Tiffany whispered loudly and slapped him in the head. "How could me leave here?"


  "I'm sorry. But I forgot about you. Why did not you call or not walked out of here?" L asked.


  "Oh, I'm locked in a dark room with no windows, and in addition, without the phone. Course, that I could leave out of here, L, but I wanted myself to stay a few minutes on the floor!" Tiffany said sarcastically.


  L grunted. "A few minutes?"


  Tiffany nodded, but then her eyes widened. "L! How much did you leave me in this room!?"


  "It's nine o'clock."


  "Nine in the evening?"


  "Morning."


  "You left me here for more than ten hours!!??" Tiffany screamed.


  "Do not shout!" L hid with his hand. "For anyone else to hear. Come here and the broke."


  Tiffany got together with L.


  "Have you read it? Or did you find something?" He asked.


  "It was dark. Just when I read the name of her father, the lights went out."


  "I wish." He said. "Wait a minute. What're you doing?!"


  Tiffany briefcase tucked inside his jacket. "I'll give it when everyone will be on fencing."


  "And you will not? Surely you are the best of the girls."


  "What if Hyuna will be better than me at this, too? What will happen after that me and Chunji we are the best, as she came in and immediately is absolutely best for this?"


  "Hey, Hyuna is not a goddess, is not it?"


  "She has a great figure, is beautiful from the outside and the inside is beautiful intentions. She's Great for the sport. She's Popular and rich. I am Sure she has a nice voice when she sings." Tiffany said.


  "And you can not be matched to her?" L asked, but was ignored. Tiffanybegan to cry. "Why are you crying?


  "Because I like her."L was confused. She first says that Hyuna is perfect, and that will take her all. And then she says that likes her and she was crying. She is not committed? Tiffany cried until I came to the dorm.


  "L?" She asked.


  "Yes?"


  "You know, I'm sorry that I dragged you into this. I like Hyuna and she's a great friend. Was so I should not talk about it. Should have to wait until she tells me about her life. Surely, someone knows how to one day you can not know everything, right? Need to gain confidence. "


  L smiled at his friend went the right way. "I am glad that you decided already."


  "I'll get her confidence and will be fine, right?" She asked.


  He chuckled. "Sometimes you can be such a small child, Tiffany. But then you're sweet." He said and walked away.


  Tiffany stood there in shock. Did he just say that she's cute? With a smile on his lips, Tiffany went to her room.


  Probably nothing could surprise her like that Hyuna in black shorts and a blue blouse standing in the middle of her room. Her hair was in slight disarray, but it was very nice. Even so sleepy and not wearing makeup. In addition, the color of her blouse stressed eyes.


  When she heard the door open, turned away. Was immediately greeted by a hug.


  Tiffany had a briefcase in hand with her name, and began to wonder what to do with her, while her friend flooded her with questions. When Hyuna become detached from Tiffany, she immediately saw the briefcase.


  "What's that?" She held out her hand, but Tiffany took it to her.


  ".....This is my homework!"


  "Oh." Hyun blushed slightly. "I'm sorry I just hugged you, but you were not up all night, and I could not sleep, and you know, ever so for someone not afraid. Anyway, not a person I know of only two days."


  Tiffany smiled. "I can feel as if we knew each other since birth!"


  Hyuna smiled. "That I can go change. And then we'll talk, okay? Want to know what you, my dear friend, you were doing last night." She winked and left.


  Tiffany sighed and leaned against her desk. After a while she put her briefcase on the desk and noticed the necklace. She took the necklace in his hand and watched him. It was beautiful. Unless gold and silver. But it also looks a bit ancient. Tiffany remembered how she took Hyuna necklace when she fainted. It was the same. But Tiffany wondered what's so important. She put it on the desk and then went to take a shower.


                                                                   ***


  Hyuna dressed in:

  Hyuna did not know why, but very worried about Tiffany. She thought something was wrong. The whole evening she and Teen Top had a good time. She hopes that Tiffany too. When she was downstairs Hyuna heard quiet whispers. Only after a while she realized that it Chunji and Tiffany.


  "Where were you yesterday?"


  "I ... I was with L." Tiffany said.


  "Not true." Chunji said.


  Hyuna leaned out and looked at them.


  They were standing very close together and it hurt Hyuna.


  * Why did it hurt? Chunji is cool, but I'd rather die than be here. Wait. I thought WHAT? Nonsense. I'm better off here. *


  "Tell me the truth." Chunji insisted.


  Tiffany shook her head, and her eyes filled with tears. Chunji put his hand on her shoulder and said. "Please."


  "I can not." Tiffany said. "It was bad, but I really wanted to do. Not want you to stay You thought I was mad."


  "Tiffany, I will not." He started to lean slightly toward her. And so is she.
  Hyuna wanted to stop it, and in that moment her phone rang.


  She quickly stepped back and went down. She pretended, she went down and her phone rang. She picked it up and looked at the unknown number. She frowned. She looked up and saw that Chunji and Tiffany are facing away from each other.


  They do not kiss.


  In some ways, Hyuna relieved. She clicked to answer the call and walked past them into the kitchen.


  "We see you ...." Someone said.


  "Excuse me? What did you say?"


  "We know where you are ....."


  "Is that you you call before?"


  "You do not run away from us ...."


  "Stop kidding yourself with me, because I'll find you and I will break every bone in you!" Hyuna impulsively shouted the last sentence.


  But the voice on the phone just laughed and hung up.


  She took a strawberry juice from the fridge and turned to see a face-to-face with Chunji. Hyuna jumped back in surprise.


  "Are you afraid of me!"


  "I'm sorry, who called you?" He asked.


  Tiffany came up to me. "And why did you say that you will find it and you break it all the bones? Thought that you do not kill a fly."


  Hyuna pointed to Chunji. "I do not know. A man." Then she pointed to Tiffany. "And as for your question. I told that on impulse and you know, I wanted to throw a bridge? Matter, but if someone wanted to kill me and I would have a gun that shoot him."


  "How is it you do not know who it is?" Chunji asked sharply.


  "Just. Unknown number.Earlier Also called."


  "What already said?" Chunji asked coldly.


  Tiffany felt that it was unnecessary and went upstairs.


  "And what do you need know?"


  "I just have to." Chunji hissed through his teeth and went one step further. Hyuna stepped back and touched the countertop, and he came so that both of them were very close to each other.


  "Before, he said that he sees me. And today he said that he, sorry, they know where I am and they do not run away from them. It's something wrong with that?" Hyuna asked and Chunji saw how she afraid him.


  Sometimes Chunji could not control his anger, as it is now. He just needs to protect her. He wants to protect her. And the news that someone might want to take her, rising fury in him. Many people and vampires and other creatures want to have her. Chunji softened and said to her.


  "I'm sorry I scared you." He put his hand on her cheek. "I'm afraid that someone wants to take you. And I do not want you hurt."


  "Why are you doing this?" Hyuna said. She even still remembers how he wanted to kiss Tiffany.


  Chunji was surprised by the question.


  "I have seen beforehow you wanted to kiss Tiffany. So I ask. Why are you doing, Chanhee?"


  The way she said his name. That was what made ​​the Chunji's heart comes faster.

 

  *Lee Chanhee, you should not do this. You should not have to pretend!*


  "I do not know, Hyuna." He said. "I do not know what to do. Do not know who I love." He quickly put his lips to Hyuna's lips.

 

--------------------

Sorry if this chapter is confusing!

If you do not understand something, you can ask me in the comments!

I will answer you.

I know this is a short update, but I update again tomorrow!