Others

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Hyuna's Pov
  I felt .... numb. I could not move. Even though it was hard to think. I knew that I was lying on the bed, a really soft bed, but I could not wake up. The eyelids seemed too heavy, like my whole body.


  The air felt smell of wet wood and anything else. I have never met with it, but I knew it was magic. Hearing probably also returned to me because I heard something. At first it was just blurred, matted together growls, but then I received the meaning of these words.


  "We can not keep her here. She should be on the throne ...." Said a man's voice.


  "She does not know about herself. Does not know what she's capable of. A boy, his already stuffed with lies. Her can still be saved." She insisted the woman who sounded familiar. That's it. The one that took me here. Kidnapped.


  "You know perfectly well that the boy is holding them. A girl? She should learn it there. Then take her."


  "No way! She would not believe us if that's that He is doing is wrong."


  "Because it's wrong. And different. Everybody went for her father. Only some still want to kill him."


  "Shhh." SooKyo said. "If she hears that we are against Him, it's for us."


  "Do not stress so. But she did not ..." The guy did not finish the sentence, because I opened my eyes.


  I found myself lying in a green linen, and on my left is SooKyo and man. He is a middle-aged, has short, black hair and a big nose. His outfit surprised me a little bit. Well, wearing big dark purple coat. His almost black eyes staring at me so keenly that I looked away.


  Sookyo also had a coat. Except that dark blue. When she looked back and saw that I opened my eyes, very happy.


  "How good that you're up!"


  "What have you given me?" My voice was a little hoarse.


  "I'm sorry. We did not know that before you got the drugs."


  I felt that I could sit down, but even when I did I felt great dizziness in the head, and for a moment I thought that I move back in time, but nothing like that happened.

  It made me sick, but I did not want to throw up in front of them, so I refrained.


  "I .... I did not take anything."


  SooKyo frowned and said after a moment. "They got inside. Gave her drugs. We almost lost her, TaeKyo."


  Oh, how nice. The guy's name was TaeKyo. He looked at me and I felt like trying to sneak into my head. It was very strange, but I imagined that I put on the walls and slowly retreated.


  "That's interesting." He muttered.


  SooKyo looked at him angrily. "Have you been checking her, TeaKyo?"


  "Yes." He said and smiled at her. "Although we got up, easy to set up a defensive wall. But where did you learn that, Hyuna?"


  My head was spinning, but the answer was clear: I do not know. I have no idea how I knew that I had to erect walls and how I did it. He probably also read it in my face, because turned to SooKyo.


  "She does not know how, but she has an incredible will and potential. You realize that she is better than him? Or at least will be when learn ...."


  She interrupted him. "Shut up." Now she turned to me. "Come on. I'll show you."


  "But where are we?"


  "In the secret headquarters."


  I got up and went after her, even though I knew that the secret headquarters is against my dad. But he apparently is dead .... I guess I have to learn to live with the thought that he jets out there. I forced myself to stay calm and I went for SooKyo, developing a plan to escape.


Chunji's Pov
  "Something long they do not." Ricky began.


  "Stop it." Said sharply L.joe. "They need time."


  "Who needs time?" Asked Tiffany, who came down the stairs. Everyone looked at her open-mouthed. "What happened?"


  "You-you ... there .... with her ... consent." Ricky babbled.


  "What?"


  "Do not put up with Hyuna?" Asked CAP.


  Tiffany made ​​a sad face and for a moment I thought something happened."I know that I should reconcile with her, but I can not find her. Was not in her room."


  We all looked at each other ran to the hill. Along the way, Tiffany explained what happened. And immediately knew that she was kidnapped. Although no one knew why, they knew that I know and if I could, I would say to them. I knew L.joe intense thought, but it's nothing good. The less he knows, the better.


  Zero. Nothing. No trace of Hyuna.


  "What now?" Tiffany said.


  Sure section of grass caught my attention. Slowly I walked over to him and I felt at the sight of others. When I got there, I noticed a piece of torn out of the earth. I bent down and ... sneezed. But also bounced.


  Verbena.


  That must be it. Nothing else would make me feel so numb. They enslaved the verbena. It's a bad sign. They know about her. For sure.


  "Everything okay?" Changjo put his hand on my shoulder.


  I turned to them and said what is true. "It's Verbena. Harmful for her. Certainly took her witches and others."


  "We need to find her." Niel Said.


  "They took her to headquarters." CAP said.


  I nodded.

 

 


  Next events have passed very quickly. I had to tell everyone about  disappearance Hyuna. I had to say about our trip. I got a private jet. I have told everyone to get packing. I walked around and checked all the arsenal of weapons. I also packing for. But it did not last long. We leave only a few days and we have to bounce Hyuna as soon as possible. Even before they say her crap.


  With my knowledge, we knew exactly where the main headquarters. Even the CAP was surprised, but he did not ask how I know. L.joe always seemed thoughtful, but I did not pay attention to him. As I stood in the kitchen and gathered food, L.joe came. I knew that he thought again.


  "Stop thinking so much, L.joe."


  "But how do you sensed Verbain? Sensed I did not. Why it is harmful to Hyuna? How did you know where is the headquarters?"


  I was terribly stressed out, so I said sharply. "Like you could have known, I would have told you."


  L.joe probably noticed something in my eyes, because changed the subject. "I know you're worried about her. Finally, you are responsible for her."


  "I have to protect her, you know."


  "Of course, but ...." L.joe hesitated a moment. "You know how is the situation where only you or she will come out of life, you will have to leave her and save himself?"


  Normally to be so. I have to take care Hyuna and I have to save her, but if only one of us had to get out alive, I would have to go back, because I'm more experienced. But my contract was different. In this situation, she would survive, even if I have to die.


  "Unfortunately, this time she would be alive."


  "What?" L.joe was surprised.


  "This is a completely different person and a different deal." I said and walked out of the kitchen.


---
I'm sorry that it's boring, but the next chapter will be different.
With the fight.
How was this chapter?