Exam..skills?

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's Pov
  Hyuna came home from school and helped her Umma make dinner.


  She was in a great mood. Took out plates, and punctually at four o'clock in the afternoon came her Appa. We all started laughing.


  "Sweetie?" Asks Umma.


  "Hm?"


  "When will your boyfriend?"


  "He's coming Umma." Hyuna replied, and at the same time her phone rang. Unknown number.


  "Hello?"


  "We see you." A man said.


  "Emm ... Who are you?"


  "We see you." He said again.


  Hyuna said annoyed. "Goodbye." And hung up.


  "Who was that?" Appa asks Hyuna.


  He always has. He's caring, loving, and of course adult. Hyuna has always felt a little girl with him. Her Appa was always in a good mood. He works in a big company. Her Umma also, but now has a holiday. Day, like every day. Very often Hyuna and Umma did lunch. Sometimes, like today, they had to eat with her ​​boyfriend.


  "I do not know. Probably a mistake." Hyuna said. They heard the doorbell. "I will open!" She screamed and rushed over to the door. Her Umma giggled.


  "I think she would kill for this guy." Appa said.


  "It's called love. Did not you'd kill for me?" Umma asks.


  "You know, I did." He said and kissed his wife on the forehead.


  Hyuna looked before the mirror, and has improved her hair. She took a deep breath and opened the door. He was a boy with red hair, with a big bouquet of red roses. He drew his face close to her ...


  Wait ... Is that he?


  Lee Chanhee.


  Her boyfriend.


  Hyuna's boyfriend.


  Something's not right. But ... He leaned closer. Hyuna began to think, but he bothered her, his mouth.


  Lee Chanhee, her Appa, her Umma ...


  Appa left Hyuna.


  Her Umma was murdered.


  Lee Chanhee aka ... Chunji, yesterday took her to a new home.


  But ... what is it now? Their noses touching and their breath mingled.


  "You know, I missed." He said. Hyuna frowned. "What's the matter, honey?"


  * Honey? What is it? Surely I do not go with him. Oh, no! Oh my gash! Hyuna! Sweetie, wake up! Chanhee want to kiss you! But wait .... why not? * Hyuna thinking.


  She was faster in reality. Somewhere out there, waiting for her reality, which, as she feels she can not cope. Suddenly, she felt that she was lying. 


  *It was a dream.*


  Someone shook her lightly on the shoulder. She opened her eyes and met a boy, about maybe seventeen years. Rapidly she pulled away from him, including a blanket and cried.


  "LEE CHANHEE!!"


                                                                    ***


  Chunji was the only one in the kitchen. He always got up in the morning and made breakfast. Tiffany frequently helped him. Today, too, stood by him, and cut vegetables. He looked at her and smiled. She returned the smile.


  "How is it? Hyuna doing well good?" She asked him. His smile faded.


  Chunji remembered his dream. He does not like to dream. He always woke up and could not remember what the dream. Every Night Hunter so it has. Why? It just is. Sometimes our dreams are stored. But such dreams often reveal the future. Through his dream, he is a little confused. Too much he did not remembers from his sleep.


  In his dream, he was dressed in a suit. He was walking with his girlfriend's hand. At the beginning of the image was blurred. He thought it was Tiffany, because once she had black hair. But I do not. This girl had a very dark, blacksimple and beautiful hair. She was in elegant, blue dress and high heels. He began to take a closer look and saw those blue eyes ... These beautiful blue eyes. It could not be Tiffany. It was Hyuna. They went into the house. She went into the kitchen. He walked up to her and he hugged her from behind.


  "Oh, I more love you." He said.


  "I know you love me more, I love you too." She said.


  He spun her around. For a brief moment, staring into each other's eyes. He could not get enough of her eyes. There were blue and unusual. Before he could master, pulled her into a kiss. Chunji who dreamed and saw himself, as he kisses Hyuna, him jaw dropped. He kissed her so ... intense. He could not believe what he was seeing. He wanted more. Hyuna slowly loosened his tie and threw his jacket.


  * Oh, no. It goes too far! Chunji! Wake up! You can not dream of her! * Chanhee told myself in the dream.


  He tried to wake up, and he love it. But it was only when they were on the stairs.   That means he and Hyuna.


  "Chunji Oppa! You are on the ground?" Tiffany waving her hands in front of his face.   He shook himself and shook his head.


  "I.....I was distracted. Hyuna You asked for? She is doing well, but it was only yesterday she learned about different things."


  * Previously, I thought that Tiffany and I can be together. But now she appeared. * Chunji thoughts.


  "Oh, yes, I know." She said. "She knows that today we have exams?"


  "I told her, but I think that she needs to learn." Chanhee said, and she giggled.


  "I think so. You know I----"


  "LEE CHANHEE!!" They heard a scream from the top.


  "I guess I have to go." Chunji said. "I wonder who her scared this time."


  Chunji went upstairs. He remembered his dream.

 

  * It's impossible. Not that I'd fallen in love. * He thought. When he got to her room, he heard voices.


  "Who the hell are you? Bear?" It definitely was the voice of Hyuna.


  "N-Noona., I did not mean to scare you, I just .... CAP hyung told me to wake you." Changjo said.

 

  "Noona? Not call me that, I do not know anyone by the name of CAP!" She said. "If you do not get out of here I'll kick your ! I know karate! I can you turn your neck!"


  Chunji entered the room. They both raised their eyes on him.


  "Chanhee, You ! Why in the house all scare me?! Ricky first, Tiffany, Niel and now what? A man resembling a teddy bear?" She scolded.


  "Calm down. This is Yoo Jonghyun aka Changjo. A girl who is very loud, is Park Hyuna. What happened this time?" He asks.


  "CAP hyung told me to wake up a new girl." Changjo said as stricken shock.


  "Yeah .... But I do not even know the CAP."


  "You will know." Chunji short answer. "Changjo, you better never say it. Go now." Changjo came out and Chunji went to the bed and sat down. At first only looked into the eyes of Hyuna, who still sat on the bed. "This is the maknae. Has only sixteen years old. Could you be a little nicer."


  She snorted. "Mhmm ... probably."


  Moments before they both looked into each other's eyes. Hyuna could not believe that she dreamed about him. Chanhee could not believe that someone had such beautiful blue eyes. Just awakened from a trance when someone knocked and cleared his throat.


  "Chunji Hyung, come on down." It was Niel.


  "Good." Chunji stood. "Hyuna dress up and go down. You get to know your roommates. Niel, I'll get something else in the room." Chunji then left, leaving Hyuna same. Niel stood for a moment at the door and winked at her. She raised her eyebrows.


  "Maybe you got out of my room, Niel. I have to get dressed."


  "Oh, okay" Niel said, and left.


  Hyuna even while sitting on the bed. She thought about what they were doing. I mean, they did nothing. He stared into her eyes, as if he wanted to eat them. What's wrong with her? She stood up and walked to the dressing room. Searched one thousand hangers.


  * What should I wear today? Chanhee said something about exams ... *


  Searched a few more hangers, when he came to her an idea.


  * But what is the exam? Because it is the Night Hunters Academy. Here, I can expect everything.*


  She decided to dress in:


  She quickly walked over to the mirror. In her mind just ran a thought: Is this going to be my first day at school. Quickly combed her up. Then she took a pigtail.


  "No, that would be bad ...." She murmured softly to himself. Eventually, she tied her hair in a loose bun. Imposed ink and a little eyeliner. She looked at herself again in the mirror.


                                                                 ***


  Niel winked at her and quickly ran down.


  "And how? Kissed?" Ricky asks. Changjo hit him in the head.


  "Pabo." He said. "What are you still thinking? Marriage?"


  "N-No. But...She is really cutee. And Chunji Hyung NEVER was very caring. He protects her. Very much so." Ricky said, Changjo shook his head.


  "Okay! They were close! Chunji sat on her bed, and so far, looked into each other's eyes. But so intensely. Had not noticed me. Was only when I called Chunji Hyung, they're awake." Niel said.


  The guys were sitting on the couch in the living room. Suddenly, CAP said.


  "The fact that they looked into each others eyes, proves nothing. But there's no denying that she is not ordinary." Everybody looked at him with open mouths.   "What?"


  "You know, Hyung ..." Ricky began.


  "You never, you ..." Changjo tried to stop.


  Niel tried. "You ... you ... you know that you've never ..."


  "Oh you guys! But of you women! Do not know how to say it?" L.joe asked. Niel, Ricky, Changjo shook their heads negatively. He sighed."The idea is that you never said be about love. Surprised they are."


  CAP frowned for a moment. Then he carried her in laughter. "Hey, is that I'm not talking about my girls left and right, it does not mean that I'm heartless. And do not know what love is."


  "Hyung have a girlfriend?" Ricky asked. L.joe chuckled.


  "Yes." CAP said, and hit a little Ricky. The rest was still in shock. They almost did not notice how Tiffany (with a big smile on her face, as usual) comes to them.


  "Hello! What's up? Breakfast almost ready! What are you talking about?" She asked. Guys started looking around nervously. They did not want to tell her. She and a combined Chunji bond. If not for Hyuna, it probably would have been a couple.   But always, when someone is close to something that appears obstacle, right? The guys were quiet for a moment. They did not know what to say. They knew that Tiffany likes Chunji. But they were not sure whether Chunji like Tiffany. A week ago, they were sure. But in the way he looks at Hyuna....Guys are looking at each other a moment, then blurted Ricky.


  "We think that Noona likes Chunji Hyung." Boys glare at Ricky. Tiffany, a little embarrassed, she looked down and blushed.


  "It's not like that ... Heavily it show?" She asked softly.


  "Listen, if you like it then you should tell him." Said Ricky. She looked up and nodded.


  "Good! I will do it! But please do not hurry me, okay?" The guys nodded his head. Tiffany went bounding up the stairs. When they disappeared from sight, CAP hit Ricky in his head.


  "What the hell are you doing?"


  "Chunji Hyung .... If he likes she, then it will be dated her. Truth?" He asked innocently.


  "We should give Chunji time to be able to decide who he likes. You do not need to decide for him." L.joe said.


  "But I can not decide!" Ricky shook his head.


  "You decide!" Niel and Changjo shouted.


  "We can not identify who he likes." CAP began to think. He stood up and began to pace the room."I always thought that he likes Tiffany. But why he behaves in relation to Hyuna?" Passed through his head a thousand thoughts. The rest stared at him curiously. "What do you think? Who loves more?"


  "His bow and arrows." Niel muttered. All snorting with laughter. "But seriously. I think it's Tiffany. They know each other for years."


  "I also think that the likes of Tiffany." Changjo said.


  "And I do not. I think he likes Hyuna." Ricky said.


  "I am together with Ricky." L.joe said and smiled.


  "But why?" CAP said.


  "You'll see." L.joe said and smiled mysteriously.


  "Yah!" Changjo, Niel and Ricky cried at the same time.


  "You always say, and smile to. How would you know something we do not. Or if you know the future." Niel quickly added.


  L.joe shrugged."Maybe."


  "And I think he likes them two. Maybe Tiffany knows long time, but I think Hyuna shocked him."


                                                               ***


  Hyuna looked in the mirror again.


  * Look good. You do not have any at this school friends. Nothing bad will happen. *


  Suddenly, her phone started rang. She sprang lightly, in surprise.


  "Hello?"


  "We see you ..." Said a voice.


  "Errm .... who are you?" She asked, a little scared.


  Connection closed.


  "Ugh." Suddenly she remembered something.

 

 


  "He's coming Umma."


  Hyuna replied, and at the same time her phone rang.


  Unknown number.


  "Hello?"


  "We see you." A man said.


  "Emm ... Who are you?"


  "We see you." He said again.

 



  Her dream. It is just like in her dream. Hyuna accelerated heart.


  * What's this? I think it's a joke. * Hyuna has calmed himself for a moment. Then she heard a knock.


  "Come in." She said.


  Leaned out from behind the door Chunji. "Are you coming down?" He asked. She nodded her head. "It's come on. Tiffany made ​​breakfast. Yet I have to say about these exams. And there will have to change. Surely you do not you will be able in this exercise."


  "Practice?" She asked.


  "Yes, yes. come on to explain." He smiled. His smile was so .... unbelieveable. She smiled.


                                                            ***


  At the end of the corridor was Tiffany. She looked at the whole scene.


  She was sad.


  She always thought she could Chunji likes her. But when it came to Hyuna. He's very concerned about her.


  * Is it possible that he likes her? Not me? But her? *


  Tiffany and Chunji share many memories. Always kept together. Others often ask them if they are a couple. Chunji always laughed at that. She too. It is a pity that she pretended to laugh. She's always liked him. But he? Probably not .... but the guys told her otherwise.


  She wants to try. Only a few more days. She needs to make sure that he does not feel for Hyuna. Although, why he brought her here?
  She must be somebody. Sure, she's great in a fight. And in archery. And in fencing.

 

  And in all.


  Surely end up in this house only the best, right? He probably knows it ..... Tiffany did not know what to think. She quietly retreated to his room. Before closing the mocks, he noticed how Chunji and Hyuna goes to the hall.


  They laughed.


  Tiffany wants to hate Hyuna. But she could not. Tiffany really liked she. And she's wanting to make friends with her. Tiffany knows that she is good.
And if she also likes Chunji, he chooses which wants to be. If he would rather Hyna is Tiffany withdraws.


  But he chooses.


  I still give him a little time.


  * Please let it be me. * Tiffany thougst and closed the door.


                                                            ***


  "But seriously, Hyuna. Exams are today. I have to explain what they mean." Chunji said.


  "Take it easy. Want to tell me at breakfast. But they are on credit? Does the evaluation?" Hyuna asked when they were coming down the stairs together.


  "Teachers Only in this way, they say, if you are able to learn more difficult things, or not. Do not worry, I'm sure they handle it well." He assured her.
They were coming down the stairs together, when they heard a scream Ricky.


  "We all come up for breakfast! I want to eat!"


  Chunji and Hyuna went down. The guys were sitting on the couch in the living room. For a moment he looked at them, then Niel said.


  "Where's Tiffany?"


  "I do not know." Chunji answered. "You know the rest of the roommates." He pushed slightly Hyuna that she walked over to the couch. And she has done so. She stood a little shyly. Chunji stood behind her. "Guys, this is Park Hyuna. Hyuna, it is the leader, Bang Minsoo."


  "Tell me  CAP." He said. Hyuna nodded.


  "I'm Lee ByungHun. L.joe call me." Said the blonde. Hyuna smiled slightly.


  * I guess I'll have to mix a little bit later. Later, I will introduce a little drama in life Chunji. But it later. * L.joe thoughts.


  "I already know. Guy with big mouth." He said Niel and smiled. She returned the smile.


  "NOOOOONA?? Do you remember me? The boy from the juice?" Ricky said theatrically.


  "Yes, Ricky. Perfectly remember you." Hyuna chuckled.


  "Wait! Ricky can talk to you NOONA, but I do not?" Changjo pouted.


  "I'm sorry, Changjo. Morning I ... I just never thought that someone would wake me. Noona You can tell me." Hyuna said. Changjo was excited.


  "Yeaaaaaah!!! NOOOOOOOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone burst out laughing.


  "I, too, I do?" Niel asked sweetly.


  "Sure." She said. Niel threw his arms around her neck. Chunji felt jealous.


  * But she did not hugged me, when I saved her life. *


  We all sat at the table. It was very fun. Tiffany came in the middle of breakfast.   It looked like .... went to the gymnasticks. When Hyuna asked, why isn she so dressed, she said.


  "Is something wrong?"


  "No, but I did not expect that it will go through the house. And on exams." Hyuna said. Tiffany shrugged and sat down next to her.


  "So, Chanhee, can you tell me something more about these exams?" Hyuna said.


  "Oh, I almost forgot. Exsams These are, as if in sport." He started. Hyuna began to drink strawberry juice. "Only that in various fields. Today is archery, and self-defense/karate."Hyuna spit out the juice.


  Directly on L.joe.


  L.joe was briefly closed his eyes, but opened them slowly. Guys and Tiffany expected the blow. But Hyuna came to him very quickly, with a cloth in her hand.


  "Oh, so very sorry. Should be cautious." Hyuna said, and began to wipe his face. She was very gentle. But guys and Tiffany is surprised that he did not do anything.   Just look at her. So tenderly. As if he liked it.


  However, Chunji seethed with anger. But in the middle. He could not outside. He could not prove it.


  Hyuna wipe over his face, smiled and apologized again.


  "Nothing happened." L.joe said. She left him to his seat.


  "You know ..." She started it. "That I can not shoot with a bow? Are you are in a normal class?"


  "Here are such a course." Niel said. "And like in a normal school. But there are small changes. You'll know on Monday."


  "Today, there are Assessment  archery. Tomorrow in self-defense / karate." CAP corrected.


  "But I've never touched a bow. I will kill everyone!" Hyuna exclaimed.


  "Do not be afraid, everything will be fine." L.joe comforted her, and he put his hand on her. Everyone stared look at they. For a moment he squeezed her hand over the table and then let go.


  "Thank you." Hyuna said. "But I only arrived yesterday. Maybe I can ...."
  "No, you can not." Chunji finished for her. "I asked to. Interceding you at the same time as me and Tiffany."


  "Okay. And when is that?"


  "I'll tell you when."


  "So, I guess I have to go." Niel says. "Changjo and Ricky too. Ten minutes we have to be there." The guys nodded and went to get changed.


  It's been nice breakfast. Tiffany became friends with Hyuna. All together, talking and laughing. As Niel, Ricky and Changjo came then CAP and L.joe have to go. Time, when someone had to go, depend on your skills. Chunji loves archery and is in the best group. Tiffany average handle that and it should be in a group with CAP and L.joe, but there were some problems and Chunji make she joined to his group.


                                                             ***


  Right now. Now comes the turn, when she had to leave. She dressed up in costume. Sports outfit.

 

Like this:

  She took the bag and went downstairs.


  Chunji, and Tiffany stood together by the window. They were looking for something that is on the outside. Tiffany looked at him for a second.


  Hyuna saw it.


  In her eyes.


  Pain, longing, desire ..... desire to say something.


  Confess something.


  Her hand gently moved. I think she wanted to touch him. But something stopped her. Hyuna stood on the edge of the stairs and looked at them.


  Since Tiffany likes Chunji, it Hyuna should be happy, right? She should be happy that her friend has found love? But she did not feel so.


  She felt threatened.


  She felt that he might want to Tiffany, not her. He always knows her. She should support her, right? This should help her. Hyuna never really fell in love with.


  But many people thought that she loved her boyfriend. Ex-boyfriend. Yesterday she broke up with him. This seems awfully far away. As if then was a long time ago.


  * But that was yesterday. *


  She went back to watching them. Tiffany turned towards Chunji.

 

  She wanted to say something. But she noted that he is in deep thought.
Chunji remembered what he said to him this morning, boss. When he said he had to go to his room to get something, before breakfast, then went to call.

 

 


"Hello? Boss?" Chunji said.


"Yes. Lee Chanhee , is that you?" Boss said.


"Yes. I have a small question."


"Ask."


"Hyuna fainted yesterday. Shortly before the stairs. She fell. BUT caught in the middle of her. Anything her is not."


"THAT WHAT? How could you let her, so fell?" Boss asked me very nervous.


"She's fine." Chunji assured boss. "But she as she woke up, she asked how much her was. I think it meant something important."


"Yes." Boss confirmed. "I'll explain to you."


And he explained to him.

 


  Chunji now understand a little better Hyuna.


  But he had to know more. Before he could wake up, he heard a squeal. This is Tiffany. She praised the costume Hyuna and Hyuna did the same in relation to Tiffany.


  "Girls, let's go." He said.


  Three arrived quickly on field trining. Everyone got at the beginning of a bow and arrow. Hyuna held a bad bow. Chunji improved it quickly.


  "Yes, it's holding up." He said. She nodded and took a deep breath.


  It was a group of maybe 12 people. A couple of girls and boys.


  "Note: As of today along with us on these activities will be attended Park Hyuna. She had never been in the Night Hunters Academy and previously led a normal life. She never lived like us. I hope that it will be understanding." The teacher began.


  A student said. "This is the girl who came yesterday to live with Teen Top and Tiffany!"


  Students immediately began to 'Oooh' and 'Awww'.


  "Yes, yes." Teacher silenced them. "But she never learned twgo what we do here. Do not know what you can do. Warning: Here we go! Half-hour warm-up, and then include!"


  Hyuna looked at the others. All of Normally you need to hit close to the center. I think they got after 7 or 8 points per shot. Tiffany was the only hit 6 or sometimes 7 .But no one did not care. Some patted her and said, 'Good.'


  It was much harder than thinking Hyuna. Pulled the string, and released the arrow. She got about three feet from the target in the tree.


  "Oh, do not be afraid! Must be learned!" The teacher said.


  A student asked. "If she such shot, why is the best line-up?"


  "For the Boss such he had." She replied briefly.


  Most students felt surprised faces. Hyuna for twenty minutes trying various ways. Nothing came out. Hit the three. Or in the tree. A few minutes earlier she looked at Chunji. He knew it well. He hit the jackpot. Hyuna saw that in the shield, arrows are only in the middle.


  Each.


  He always hit the jackpot. In the middle.Hyuna could not stand it. She turned around and took another quiver of arrows. She took a deep breath.


  "I'll help you." Said a voice behind her.


  Chanhee.


  He walked over to her. She had her back to him. She turned to face him.


  "How do you do?" She asked.


  "What?"


  "How do you always hit the center?"


  "I ..." He hesitated. "I think I have it in the blood. I'll Show you. Turn around."
She did what he was told. He walked over to her. She now rested back against his chest. He took out an arrow. He put it in her hand. But do not let go. With the other hand he helped her with a bow. He pulled slowly ... and said.


  "Now, you just focus on the goal. When you're ready, let go."Now it seemed so easy. But Hyuna said.


  "It's easy to say and harder to do."


  But she slowly let go arrow. It flew a moment, then landed in the center. Hyuna rushed.


  "Yes, You think you really have a gift."


  "Great. With a little help can do wonders. A now! Disperse up! Start having fun!" The teacher said.


  Hyuna and Chunji did notnotice that the others gathered around the group and the teacher. Everyone looked at them.


  Even Tiffany.


  And somewhere in the middle broke her heart.


  A piece flew off and smashed into a thousand smaller ones.


  He never helped her.


  Although she did not know how to shoot.


  She's doing better than Hyuna, but it is far from perfect.


  We all sat down and started shooting. Everyone had a lot of points. But we all had about fifty. Tiffany too. Now it was turn Chunji. Then she and the end.
Chunji obviously had the maximum number of points.


  Sixty.


  Teacher caused Hyuna. She came up and took a beating secem quiver of arrows. She was only six chances. She took a deep breath and pulled the first arrow. Focused on the center. And released the arrow. Could be heard whistling.


  She hit the center.


  She had ten points.


  And again.


  And again.


  And again.


  And again.


  And again.


  She got as many points as Chunji. She matched Chunji. Everyone started congratulating her. The teacher was impressed.Tiffany had to go earlier. In brief, all the fuss died down.


  Chunji walked up to her. And hugged her. He whispered in her ear.  

"Congratulations."

-----------------

Hi!

Have you seen "I wanna love" Teen Top?
OMGFEHDSKIDIHSHJ <3
This is amazing! : D

I love it! ^.^

This is a loooong update!!!!!
Please comment and subscribe. :3

Bye, GodnessSmile ;P