To know and plan

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's Pov
  Hyuna felt strange. She does not know why, but she do not want to rest.

Chanhee ordered her to stay in bed and sleep to recover. She did not want to break, given to him promise, but despite this she got up and walked out into the hallway. At the top it was quiet. The bottom Hyuna heard noises and sounds. She began to walk slowly down, but thought it would be better if she goes to Chunji first to tell him that she does not want to rest.


  His room was in front of her. She took a few small steps, and wondered if she should not change. She was in a blue nightgown, touching her on the knee. For this was the blue slippers, and she was sure that her hair sticking out in all directions.   But she did not care.


  She knocked and heard quiet:


  "Come on."


  She first looked out his head through the door and after a while, slowly walked into his room. Quickly looked around the room, then closed the door and looked for Chanhee eyes.


  "H-Hi." She stammered.


  "Hey. Did you have to rest."


  "I know, but, I can not sleep. General. So I thought I'd go down. Would you mind?" She asked hesitantly, because she felt like Appa asked if she could go out on a date.


  "Of course. Never have to me to ask about such things." He said, slightly annoyed.


  "I know, but somehow remind me of Appa. Care about me and tell me what to do."


  "Not true." Chunji be outraged.


  "The truth."


  "No."


  "Yes."


  "No."


  "Yes."


  "Okay, okay!" He raised his hands in surrender. He turned and went to the desk.


  Hyuna did not know if she had to leave, but decided to look at his room.The first thing that strikes the eye is that it is clean. A big room with three cream-colored walls and a black wall. Where is the black wall, there is a bed. Big, round, white bed. In his room is a lot of bookshelves that are filled to the brim. Hyuna concluded that since Chunji sitting at his desk, his back to her, he may see one of them.


  She went to one of the big shelves and noticed a black binding with the words.


  History Night Hunters of the reign Park HunHyun. Years 1950-1980.


  She took it gently and opened the first page. There was the same Link title, and under this was a sign.


  Part 1 of 30


  Hyuna thought that if he ruled for 30 years, so he wrote this book. When I began to read the first entry, she noticed that it was written by hand.

 


  January 1, 1950 year.


  Today is my first day rule. I started writing this book after my party, which unfortunately did not last long. Nobody wants to miss an opportunity to try to kill the future king. Unfortunately, they failed. With the new techniques, which asserted that my people and I showed today, no one was injured during the robbery. Fearie unfortunately still do not agree to our project and cooperation. They believe that we Night Hunters, all we want to obey.


  In a busy extent this is true, but do not kid yourself. If we give authority vampires, they will give new rights that they can hunt. If we give werewolves, they will want to change people, whenever they want. The Magicians? They will strive for absolute authority. I could write out a lot of reasons, but I do not want to waste the paper.


  Every day, starting today, I will describe one of my new pieces to deal with those who fail to submit to the authority. The first thing I discovered was a strange reaction to a vampire on wood. For a long time there are ways to kill vampires.


  1 # Young vampires can be exposed to sunlight, but the older vampires that does not work.


  2 # You can injected into the body with holy water.


  3 # Break their hearts silver knife. (As we know, silver is unfortunately very difficult to come by, so this is not a very efficient way).


  But I discovered a new way. You can make a wooden stake and insert it into the heart of a vampire. It works. In today's adoption, I did it. But I worry about the state of vampires. Recently, they become more powerful. Come the new elders, who are more susceptible to many injuries.


  The world changes, people change. But recently I noticed a very strange phenomenon. It seemed to me that I was dreaming. I was at some unknown clearing, where there were people besides me, vampires, fairies.Surprisingly, the people, vampires and other stuck together, and the fairies were against them. I recognized it right away. It was war. But everyone always fought with each other. No one was unified.


  Once again, I looked around and noticed that their weapons are ... odd. At least from my point of view. Later, I realized that I am in the future. And I see my successor. One who will reign after me, and that which will unite many different races. My mind gave me his name. But how? I do not know. But I know that the next man him, the ruler and his name is ---

 



  Hyuna flinched when someone snatched the book from his hand. She had really wanted to know his name. Maybe he would know what her Appa.


  "What are you doing?" Chunji growled at her.


  "What are you doing?" Hyuna yelled at him a moment. Hyuna wondered for a moment what she shed here."I read a book. You have a lot of them here. And besides, I found the part where he says, who is the current ruler, so give me that book!" Hyuna held out her hand and tried to take the book from him.


  Chunji specially raised his hand, and Hyuna stood on tiptoe and tried to catch it. After a few successful attempts not, she started jumping, trying to reach the book.


  Chanhee stood at any cost is not allowed to touch Hyuna book. She could not find the thing. That would be a shock to her, and besides, he pledged that she did not know anything about such things. At least, until she learns to defend himself. "Do not you touch my stuff! Got it?" He said it, but I think a little too hard.


  Hyuna stopped jumping and started staring at him. "You really don't want me here, right?"


  "No!" Chunji shouted. "You must be here. Simply me, it is terribly sensitive." He pointed to the book. "I'll give it to you when you're ready and you'll be able to read it."


  Hyuna smiled. "Promise?" She pulled out a small finger.


  "I promise." He took her in his little finger. For a moment, they both looked at each other, but Hyuna woke up quickly.


  "So .... I I will have walked." She took her finger from his finger and slowly went out into the corridor.


  She bit her lip and went to change into her room.


                                                                   ***


  Tiffany arranged with L to both arrived before school. Tiffany was a little nervous. Is she should do? What if she finds out something bad about Hyuna? What happens if someone catches her? Can such a thing can be thrown out?


  Tiffany did not know that. As soon as she ate pizza, she walked out of the dorm. Now she is standing in front of a fountain and asking yourself where he might be.   She did not have to think long, I emerged from behind the corner of the famous silhouette.


  "What kept you?" She asked in a whisper, as he was with her.


  "Me? Girl, I was in the dorm for you!" He was annoyed.


  "Mianhae. We ate pizza." She smiled apologetically.


  "Okay. So, what do we do?"


  "Do do you kidding me? After all, we have to know something about Hyuna."


  "Oh, yes." He banged his head slightly. "But there is no need to go to the Registry, because, you know, I've looked. Need to break into the offices of the documents."


  "Okay, but how do we do it?" She asked.


  "I know how." He smiled mysteriously.

 


  L went inside. He was a little nervous, because he never did such a thing. But in the worst case, he only turned out. He went to a separate room and saw SooMi, sitting behind a desk. For two years, SooMi afternoon guarding the entrance to the room, where there are detailed records. He and Tiffany are only 20 minutes, because for so much SooMi closed rooms with a key and then their chances will be in the grave.


SooMi raised his head from the screen and smiled. "Hey, L. What is it? Did you may need something?"


  "H-Hi." He stammered a little and went to his desk. "You know ..." He leaned one elbow on the desk and smiled coquettishly. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you." He said sadly. "Because, you know, I'm so lonely lately." He sighed. L, was able to play as a professional actor.


  "O-Oh. Why not? It's about what you would like to talk about?" She said and smiled sweetly.


  "Maybe it would be better if we talk over coffee?"


  "Of course."


  "It will not be a problem if we go for it now? Guess no one breaks." He said hesitantly.


  SooMi looked at the screen and did not see anyone in the area. "There's no one, and the coffee machine is at the end of the corridor. We go, but quickly, because you know I do not want trouble. "


  He laughed. "No one , my dear, do not want trouble."And L led her into the hall.


  It was a chance for Tiffany. She quickly jumped out from behind one of the classes and ran into the room.


  It was a room with chocolate walls and clear the floor. Above her head hung a chandelier, and in the middle was a big desk with a chair. Of course, the front of the desk were two other chairs, and the walls were shelves filled with books. On her left was a door. The large, hand-carved on them subtitles, nicely gleamed.


  Tiffany walked over to them and turned the knob on the door.


  Didn't move.


  Tiffany's eyes widened. She frantically ran to the desk to find the keys. Struggled carefully and quietly through piles of papers, but did not find any keys. Frustrated Tiffany, sank into a chair and sighed. Suddenly she remembered how in the movies the keys were hidden in books. She knew it was a stupid idea, because here there is a lot of books, but SooMi loved detective movies.She began to walk around the room.


  * If I were SooMi, where I hid the book ... *


  Suddenly her head shone and she could see that over her head appears lit bulb. She noticed a pink, fluffy book, which was wrapped in a ribbon. It was a diary, but certainly not SooMi. Tiffany frantically began to flip through the pages and noticed on the last string.

 


Remember,
if you read the book, you will never take those that throw you in the eye!

 


  That was a hint. Tiffany knew, and set her diary on the shelf.


  *The book, which is not striking? *


  Her eyes fell on a book title.


  The Civil War.


  * What? Surely we even about the war we did not. *


  She heard the nervous laughter that belonged to L. They were close, and Tiffany had to be in the middle. She quickly took off the book from the shelf and opened it. Dropped out of the key. She quickly ran to the door and tried to insert the key, but the first time it fell to the floor. Voices from the hall grew louder. Tiffany did not have time. The second time, she hit the castle. Quickly shook the key in the middle, until she heard click.


  She quickly put the key to the book and put it on the shelf. When she ran to the door, she heard SooMi says.


  "I'm afraid that someone will get there."


  And Tiffany closed the door at the same time as those other opened.


                                                                    ***


   Ricky ran in leaps down. The smile on his face was so big that it certainly could be divided into a few people. Tiffany just came out of the house, so in the living room were L.joe, Niel, Changjo, CAP, and Ricky.


  "Ricky, what happened?" Niel said in a monotone, but Ricky still jump like a kangaroo.


  "Is it something important?" Changjo asked. Ricky shook his head.


  "You do not eavesdropping Chunji and Hyuna, right?" CAP said.


  Ricky stopped jumping. "You know ...."


  L.joe hit him in his head. "Pabo! Do not interfere!"


  "But I do not ..." Ricky began.


  "YES, YOU DO!" The rest said.


  "But .... That's not it! Chunji kissed Hyuna!" Ricky said loudly.


  L.joe quickly got up and covered mouth of Ricky."Quiet."


  Everyone was in shock.


  "B-But how? In. .." Changjo showed his finger to his lips.


  "erts! In the forehead ..."


  The rest did Oh.


  CAP looked back and said. "Hyuna goes."


  Hyuna went down in black shorts and a blue top."Hey, guys. What's up?"


  "Nothing. Everything." Ricky quickly said, and made ​​eye contact with Hyuna.   "Do not look at me like that!" He cried out in desperation. And he ran.


  Hyuna raised an eyebrow. "What happened to him?"


  "We ...." Niel began.


  "We do not know." L.joe over.


  "Okay ..." Hyuna said. "I wanted to do some thing with you, because you know now that I live here and I will be with you always wanted to know more."


  "We will see a movie?" CAP asks.


  "Great idea. Could I go after Ricky, and you will find a movie?" Hyuna said.


  "NO!" Boys shouted, and Hyuna looked sad.


  "It means." CAP cleared his throat. "It would be better if L.joe go after him, okay?"


  Hyuna smiled and nodded when L.joe quickly climbed the stairs. "What movie you feel like?"


  Hyuna spent the whole evening with the boys. In the middle of movie, even Chanhee joined. But it was nowhere to be seen Tiffany. Hyuna was worried, but when asked about the boys, they said that she might be on a date. They viewed comedy, because   Ricky did not want to watch a horror movie.


  * Strange. And funny. They are Night Hyunter and they know vampires and other creatures, and are afraid of Horror. * Hyuna thought.


  When the movie ended, they talked a while, then Hyuna said she will cook them dinner, but one that is eaten in America. Without rice. The guys gladly agreed, and Hyuna felt at home and went into the kitchen.


                                                              ***


  Tiffany searched all the names, but she could not find her briefcase. She's frustrated, she massaged her temples and her eyes noticed a cabinet with the word 'Talented'. Her fingers run the folders until you found the year.


  "Bang MinSoo? No. ...." She murmured. "Hwang MinYoung ....." She stopped for a moment. It was a folder with her name. But she could not afford it. She had a little time. And searched she on briefcase. "Ahn Daniel....no....." She quickly airdropped briefcase. "Lee ChanHee." She paused again. Lightly bit her lip and opened his briefcase on the front page and cocked her head to the side.
  On the first page was a large red letters printed.


ONE OF THE MOST SENSITIVE DATA
IMPORTANT PERSON


  She quickly opened her briefcase and Niel and CAP and the rest, but this isn't there.


  * Are you so important and valuable, Chunji? *


  She promised herself that she only looks at the moment. Tiffany went to the information about his parents.

 


  Lee ChanHee's parents currently operate large area of ​​the UK. They are the Boss right hand. Their headquarters have in London. They are friends with Boss and often help him get things done.

 


  She was surprised by that information. In London, there are number two seat Night Hunters. Number one is in Korea and leading her Boss. His parents are his right hand. But why he did not tell this? Tiffany did not have time to think about it because:


  1. They had 20 minutes on it, and just finding the key it took about five minutes.


  2. She has not yet found Hyuna's briefcase.


  3. She had to get out of here yet.


  She quickly closed the briefcase and found all Hyuna's briefcase. She opened it and saw the same sign, which was only Chunji's briefcase.


ONE OF THE MOST SENSITIVE DATA
IMPORTANT PERSON


  * Chunji and Hyuna are important? And this much? Why? Ugh, I would like to have more time to read. *


   Tiffany opened the folder on the first few pages.

 


  Hyuna did not have an easy life. Her parents, despite the fact that they were rich, they had no choice but to have to make drastic steps. Hyuna's Appa tried to combine work with family, but unfortunately, after seven years, he could not go on like work. Together with his wife, they agreed that he's gone, and she took the child. Anyone who has not looked at the first page and did not see personal data, here it is written, who is her father. We can not use that name often because of how it is important. So, Mr. Park----

 


  Tiffany did not read the name, because her attention was the voice of the handle.


  * CRAP! What am I supposed to do? *


  But still nothing happened. Tiffany guessed the end of its time and almost would not be exposed. If L does not, she has to make it to the Director. She quickly hid inside a briefcase, forgetting the name of her parents and everything. In her head glowed only one thought.


  * L told me the whole plan. He turns out, and I go to the briefcase. But how the hell I have get out? L's perfect plan! HOW I HAVE OUT OF HERE? Pabo L! * Tiffany scolded herself.


  First, she thought that she just runs out so fast that they will not notice. She looked around the room.


  The room was painted a putrid green. Piled around the cabinet with drawers and folders. There were no windows. In the corner was metal desk and two chairs. Over her hung a light bulb that illuminated the entire room.Tiffany did not have time to think, I once again heard someone sotyka handle. Panicked, she hides behind one of the cabinets and prays that it is not noticed.


  "Hmm .... weird. I thought I'd closed the door." Tiffany heard SooMi's voice.


  Tiffany quietly searched his pockets, but she did not find his cell phone.


  * Surely I left it at home. *


  She facepalmed himself in the head. Tiffany heard the SooMi closes the door and says something to L. After a while, hear a voice key turning in the lock. Then everything around Tiffany becomes black. She did not hear any voices.


  Well beauty. SooMi and L went into the house and SooMi closed Tiffany in the middle and separated power supply, and Tiffany did not have a phone and can not get out, because there are no windows.


  And it all happened because L had a plan.


-------------------
Hi!
I'm soooo sorry I not previously update.
I have a lot of work and I'm sick.
I hope you enjoy the update.
Dozen times I hat to do that chapter again -,-
But! There is!
Comment and subscribe <3