New Home I

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Hyuna's Pov
  I looked around. White. Everywhere is white.


  * What am I doing here? *


  Suddenly I heard steps. Someone heels clicked loudly on the floor. I turned around. I saw ... Grandma. My grandmother.


  "Grandma?"


  "Oh, sweetheart, what are you doing here?" She asked.


  "Grandma! But where is 'here'?"


  "Oh, wait a minute."


  My grandmother did not change anything. She was skinny string and she had short, gray curls.


  "Honey, how did you get here?" She said fact tone. I already knew it was not my grandmother. My grandmother always laughed. She did not like responsibility.


  "Who are you?" I asked. Suddenly the room started to do black.   "Who are you and what have you done with my grandmother!"


  "Oh, baby. Your grandmother is in heaven. But she should be in hell! Many years I waited for a good opportunity. Your father always won. But now I have you. Now he loses. You see, not everyone knows that he has daughter. But I do. "He chuckled darkly.


  "Are you crazy? My father is missing! He's gone! He did not love me and Umma!"


  "Oh, is that he's gone, does not mean he does not love. He did it to protect you. And it is always successful. But there was a small flaw in his plan. Every three years your mom would take a magician, so you forget everything I could catch you. But he always appeared. But now somehow found your way here. "


  Room began to shake. I did not know what was happening. But 'he' knew.


  "Now he will not take you to me!" 'He' yelled. He ran up to me and grabbed my wrist. I tried to get away, but it's more painful.


  "Leave her alone!" Someone shouted.


  Someone ...


  That voice ...


  For which I miss so much ...


  "Grandma!" Now I knew that it was her. 'He' began to change.


  He had me fast. He started doing bigger. He was 6 feet tall. His eyes turned red.


  * Strangely, this reminds me of the camera. *


  On the back his had grown dark, jagged wings. He gained muscle. On his head grew red horns. I wanted to look at his yet. But the grandmother grabbed my hand.


  "Honey, what are you doing here? Him why you came here?"


  "Grandma, I do not want to come here. A at all where I am?" I ask. My grandmother took me to the white room. She sat me on the couch and asked.


  "Where's Umma?"


  "She .... she's dead." I said.


  "W-what?It's Impossible! She was not saved ..."


  "For what? Grandma said what happens."


  Grandma apparently deep thought. But as I told her that she shot like a rocket.


  "What's the last you remember?"


  "Eh," I began. "So how Umma died, I broke down. Stopped going to school., I dropped my friends. I decided to die. Went to the bridge. When I was jump ... the boy took me to the ground. It was strange . I could have sworn that he was sitting in a sports car. at least ten meters from me. How could he be in a second next to me? But no matter. I started to struggle. He started talking me to go with him. I did not want to. So he pulled out a syringe and suddenly I had no strength. I found here. "


  "Oh, honey. I'm So sorry. But remember, if you go to the Night Hunters Academy, then trust them. They are good."


  Suddenly, I wanted to cry. Grandma had to provide my intentions, because she pulled out a handkerchief.


  Head began to ache.


  "I think you come back to yourself. Remember! Trust only the Night Hunters!"


  Then I felt the shakedown on the bed.


  I opened my eyes and sat up abruptly. The room was white. He had a big window. It seems that unless I'm in the hospital. But I was not alone here. Next to my bed, blond man sitting on a chair. When the window was The Red-haired boy. The one who kidnapped me.


  The first sentence that says the man in these situations is, 'Where am I?'
  But while I said.


  "Who the hell are you and what was in the syringe!"


  "Oh Princess woke up!" Said blond man. Red-haired boy turned around.


  "Well, you're up. Yeah I'm  Lee ChanHee aka Chunji. And what was in the syringe, it's nothing. Just two hours you were unconscious."


  Hm ... Chanhee, right?


  "Where am I?" ChanHee just grunted and turned back to the window.


  "The Night Hunters Academy. And he is a little angry. Do not be afraid. Did he just wants to shoot a bow. And I'm Lee ByungHun aka L.joe."


  "Okk ..." I said.


  Only now I noticed that I was wearing a white blouse, on straps and short shorts.


  "Good." Chanhee spoke. "We need to bring you back to the dorm."


  "We?" L.joe outraged."I can not. Gotta go to class. Bye." He walked out.
  Chanhee stood up and walked over to me.


  "I think You can go. Truth?" I just nodded and stood up. It turned out that Academy is very large. We walked out of their own hospital. Then we passed the house of teachers, school, field training, and academician.


  I stopped. He sensed this and turned in my direction.


  "What happened?" He said.


  "Here is a dormitory. everyone living there. Why do not we go there?"


  "Oh, Teen Top namely me, L.joe, CAP, Niel, Changjo, Ricky and 3 girls, live elsewhere. And you live with us. This Boss said." He showed on the other building. House was located 50 meters away from the dormitory.

 (She will now live in this house)

*Are you kidding me? Everythink here is modern.*


  "Wow ..." I whispered.


  "I know. Come Hyuna!"


  "Wait a minute. How did you know my name?" I asked.


  "I know your name because I save you." He explained. "Live in this house only the best Night Hunters."


  "But ... I'm not." I started.


  "You are the Night Hunter. Boss told, you to take here. Said you're talented."


  "What? I just sing, dance, play the piano and guitar." I said.

 

  *I also sing. And I also play the piano and guitar. It is a pity that I did not tell anyone this.*-Chanhee thought.


  "You're too smart. You're Good at karate and gymnastics."


  My eyes widened and I said "Stalker."


  He laughed. "No. Boss told me. But that's about it. Anything more of you do not know." After he said it, I shivered. This is just the beginning of March, but it is warm. At least it was.


  "Hold it." Chanhee he said, and he gave me his jacket.


  "Thank you."


  We went to my new home.

--------------------

Hello!

I hope you enjoy the chapter.
Please comment and subscribe <3

Bye, GodnessSmile :P