New Home II

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Hyuna's Pov
  Chanhee introduced me to the house. He showed me all the rooms.


(Living)


(Kitchen)

(bathroom)
  This is the main bathroom. Everyone has one his in room.

  And the other place, such as a billiard room ( with video games), a library, swimming pool. But do not put me to my room. Strange. Now, again, we were in the living room. I walked over to him and gave him a jacket.


  "Thank you. But what about my clothes?"


  "They are at the top. In your room. These are the last door on the left." He said. "As if what I'm in my room." With that, he left. I did not know what to do. Here I am just me and him. The rest is in school. I think so. So far, though, the girls came out. Eh, I'm thirsty!


  I went to the refrigerator and looked at the contents. Wow, a lot of food here. They do not have a canteen? Hmm ... I'll take ... strawberry juice!   Yay! Once upon a time I did not drink it. I took the bottle. I closed the fridge, and saw the boy.


  "Ahhh!! ~ ~" I cried.


  I was scared as hell. In one moment I am alone, and then .... just close the fridge and someone appears. I do not even know it! No one was to be at home! With surprise, I dropped the bottle. It was glass. Crashed on the floor. What surprised me more than this guy? Chanhee, which coincided with the top of the second. He looked like a fuzzy blur. Who is so fast he can not move?


  "What happened?" He asked.


  "Who the heck is he?!"


  "Ricky! What the hell are you doing? Want to spice her a heart attack? And so what happened at all?" Chanhee ask me.


  "I do not know ..." The boy, Ricky, stutters.


  "You said that there is no one at home! And here what? I got up took out the juice. Closed refrigerator and suddenly some guy staring at me! Do you know how scared hell out of me? Now I do not have the juice ..." I said and pout.


  "Ricky!" Chanhee looked angry. "What are you doing?"


  "I didn't know, I ..... Hyung, this is not my fault, I just came because I forgot something and I saw her. Did not know who she is and I just walked up to her. Did not know that she scared. I just stood behind the refrigerator . "Ricky replied.


  "Ok. Now get back to class. Oh! This boy is Ricky and she is Hyuna. She live with us." Chunji said.


  "Oh, really? I said that Hyungs!" He left.


  "Oh, He finished off me.." CHanhee said.


  "So, to help you clean this up?" I ask.


  "No, look." Second. So much was enough for him to whack it. It was like a black stain, but it cleaned up second.


  "How you ..."


  "Do not ask. You also have to be Night Hunter, so too, so you learn. But I learned when I was a kid. You will be be taught this soon." He said.


  "Oh. Guess I'll go to my room. There no one can wait for me, right?" I ask.


  "Yes, there is definitely no one there." He said. "Wait!" I stopped. He went to the refrigerator and dug juice. Strawberry juice. "I always hide a few in front of them." He smiled.


  I raised my slightly corners of the mouth and grabbed a bottle.


  "You know, you didn't had to run to the rescue. Maybe just me slashed Ricky, but nothing more." I said.


  He snorted. "Yes, the earth is flat." Suddenly he made a cold.


  I wonder what happened to him? At one time is nice, and then the cold. I sighed. I opened the door to my room. I stopped at the door. Slightly tilted head.

(Bedroom)

(Her personal bathroom)
  "Do not you like it?" Someone asked. Chanhee. I jumped slightly.


  "Are you afraid of me!" The guys in the house unless they have a tendency to sneak up.


  "Oh, I'm sorry." Again, He was nice.


  "The room is ... almost the same as mine. In my house."


  "I know, has been specially made ​​for you. To the right you could well live here." He said. "And! Tomorrow is Saturday, but we have exams. You also have to go." He went to his room. His room was across from mine.


  I walked slowly to room. It was big. Great bed, very similar to mine. I smiled. Hm ... but what about the windows? Unveiled blinds. I had a view of the pool. The mirrors are probably wardrobe. I went inside. I winced a little at the sight. My clothes were everywhere. Colorful clothes. Zero black clothes. Well, maybe a couple of dresses and a blouse. All my clothes are here. I walked around dresses, when suddenly .....


  "Ahhhhh!! ~ ~ ~" I screamed. A girl literally jumped out from behind the clothes.


  "Hey, I'm Tiffany!" Girl with red long hair said. She had a big smile on his face. I am irresponsible. I was in a big shock. First, the boy behind the refrigerator, and now she is. Do they all go so low that they can not hear?


  As expected, Chunji was already in the dressing room, leaning against the wall. He laughed.


  "Yah! ~ What's so funny?! Is there anyone else in the house and will want to do me a heart attack?" I asked annoyed.


  "No, Hyuna. Everybody should be in school." Chanhee said.


  "I know, but I forgot lunch ~ ~ I came here and saw that the door is ajar.This is your room?This is a great! And you have enough clothes?" Tiffany said.


  "Yes. Everything here is mine, but not my current clothes!"


  "What?" Chanhee asks.


  "I am now, that is, after the death of mother, I wear only black clothes."


  "Unfortunately, I'm told to take this." He said. "Tiffany, come on, we need to talk."


  "OKK ~ ~" she sang.


  They came out of the dressing room, and I followed them. Then they also left my room. I could not resist the temptation to overhear them.


  "You know, you did not have to scare her." I heard the voice Chanhee.


  "I really did not want to. Glad that I will be able to have a new friend. Know, girls do not really like me." Tiffany says.


  "Oh, they will not soon be back. Do not be afraid. Okay?" He asks.


  "Ok ~ ~ I think I need to go back to school." She said sadly.


  "Unfortunately." Chanhee said sadly. Then there was a moment of silence.


  They are together? I think so .... He works so nice about it. I think he likes her. Maybe they are together? But why it hurts?


  I did not know what was happening. I had to leave. I opened the door and saw. I saw Chanhee hugs Tiffany. I grunted. They both jumped apart. Chanhee grunted. It was an awkward atmosphere.


  "Do not disturb yourself." I grunted and started to walk towards the stairs. I do not know what they were doing. Unless further discussed. Just before the stairs My head ached terribly. And then the stomach. I groaned in pain and fell to my knees. I think I started to fall down the stairs, but I'm not sure because I was somewhere else.


  I could also see how Chanhee running towards me and trying to catch me.


  Again, I was here. Again, I was invisible in the street. Front of my house. During the day, when Appa left me....


  But it was not the same. It was afternoon. Previously I was in the forest and the sun rose. I needed a few seconds to understand. Earlier I saw my Appa fighting with someone. That was this morning. And now I am on the same day, just that afternoon. For a few seconds he should get out of the house.


  Three .......


  Two .......


  One ......


  "No Appa! Do not leave me and Umma! You can not do this to me!" I saw myself when I was seven years old. I screamed for Appa. When I was little I could see that he had tears in his eyes. But now I see.


  "Honey, remember, I'm always with you. I want you have a normal childhood. Love you. Bye." He said, and got into a black car.


  Little Me, want to go after him, but Umma took little me home.


  This is my chance. I said to myself. I feel that they do not see or hear me. But I can see where he went Appa. Maybe I'll find out more about it.   Maybe he's alive. He can only help me. I remembered one thing. A few minutes earlier, Appa gave me a necklace. A necklace that I wear always. I wanted him to move, but the headache returned. Before I could see, I was in his time. I was lying on the couch.


  I sat up abruptly. Next to me was Chanhee and Tiffany.


  "Oh my God, are you okay? Chunji Oppa was so scared. He thought you broke the bone." Tiffany said terrified. I just took out the shirts necklace and looked at him.


(Necklace.)
  I looked at the inscription.


  'Forever. Umma, Appa and Hyuna.'


  * Forever * I told myself in my mind. I smiled and hid the necklace.   Chanhee and Tiffany exchanged strange glances.


  "So? I fell down the stairs or not?" I asked.


  "Only by half. Then I caught you. Was afraid of you, you know?" He asked.


  "Well. What happened?"


  "Err, you passed out and fell down the stairs, then Chanhee caught and brought you here." Tiffany says.


  "How much I was gone?"


  "What?" Tiffany and Chunji ask together. I could not tell them that I am going at the time, for now.


  "For how long I was unconscious?" I asked.


  "Some minute?" Tiffany looked at Chunji.


  "Good." I said and got up. I stretched.


  "Tiffany should have to go to school.  You can not leave." Chanhee said coldly.


  And again. Once it is warm, and cold moments later.


  "But Chunji Oppa, I think I should be with her."


  Oppa? Did she say Oppa? He can talk to him Oppa? I think she is his girlfriend. My heart hurts. On my face was a grimace.


  "Is something wrong?" Chanhee asks. Again, He is warm. But after a second turned up for Tiffany and sent her a warm smile. "I think you can go. I'll be fine."


  "Okk~~Bye Oppa, bye Hyuna." She smiled and left.


  I went into the kitchen and sat down on the countertop. Chanhee followed me.
  "You will now walk behind me? Do not worry, I'm not going to drown in the pool." I said.


  "Do not." He said coldly. "I'm hungry. Not eaten anything since yesterday." And again, he was cold. He must like Tiffany. Around her is smiling.


  "Why do not you go to school?" I askedwaving my legs.


  "I do not have today. Should be a meeting of the council."


   "Why did not you?" I asked.


  "Because I do not." He said.


  "Why not?" I asked. He closed the fridge and walked over to me.


  "Because I had to come after you! So  you're alive!" He shouted at me. Tears began to form in the corners of my eyes.


  "No, listen, I did not mean ..." I ran.


  "Wait!" He shouted. I did not wait for him. I ran to my room. I closed the door. After a few seconds of silence, I heard a knock.


  Knock! Knock!


  "Can I come in? Please, I did not have to mean it." Chanhee said softly.


  "Leave me alone!" I screamed.


  "No, let me in! We'll talk!"


  I got up and opened the door.


  "Did you think though that it might much for one day?? Maybe I need some time to understand it all? Now I want to be alone! I do not want anyone to see! Especially you!" I screamed. Tears streamed down my face.   I went to my room and slammed the door. I started to cry. A lot.


Author's Pov
  Chanhee stood speechless in front of the door.


  * What I did wrong? * - He thinks.


  "Wow, this new girl?" A voice said. Chunji shuddered.  It was a CAP

.
  "Do you also forgot to clothes? What about you guys?? Today everyone forget everything!" Chanhee shouted.


  "Still, I know a little about her. Will go it to her. I'm going back to school." CAP said.


  "Ok. See you."


                                                            ***


  Hyuna finally stopped crying. She got up out of bed and went to wash his face. She painted and decided to go down. She could not hear anyone.


  * Perhaps they are all in school. * She thought.


  I went into the living room. There was Chanhee. He was asleep. On the couch. Hyuna chuckled softly and walked over to him. She put to his ear and shouted:


  "Chanhee!!!!!"


  He fell off the couch.


  "W-what?" He asked. Hyuna was lying on the floor and laughed.


  * Nice to see her laugh. The heat is getting to the heart. * Chanhee thoughts.
  "I wish I had you saw your faces!" She laughed.


  "Yah! Come on, it was not at all funny." Chanhee tried to keep from laughing. He was the first stood up. Hyuna shook hands and views her up.   "I'm sorry about before."


  "Nothing has happened. I'm sorry too. But just a lot going on today." She said and smiled. He returned the smile.


  "I'm going to make something to eat." He said.


  "You have not eaten anything yet?" She scolded him.


  "No. Do you want something?"


  "Juice!" Hyuna beamed.


  "You can not live only with juice! You have something to eat!"


  "But I'm not hungry. I want juice ~ ~"


  "First thing you eat! Otherwise, I will not give you the juice!" He said.


  "Okay ...." Hyuna said, pouting.


  "Wait here, I'll call when the food is ready."


  "I am waiting .."


                                                               ***


  "Done!" Chanhee shouted. Hyuna stood up and wanted to go to the kitchen. But as she turned, she met a big mouth.


  "Ahhh! ~ ~" She screams. Chunji ran in a second and said.


  "Something's the matter? Oh, Niel did not scare her! Ricky and Tiffany have frightened her."


  "I'm sorry. I am Ahn Daniel, but Niel tells me."


  "Okay. I am Hyuna. Why you walk like cats? Today thousandth already experienced paralysis almost had a heart attack! Chanhee, this is your fault!" Hyuna blame him.


  "Not true!" He says.


  "And it is so! Toadstool you!" She says. Niel chuckled. Chunji too.


  * This girl made laugh Hyung. She must be something. * Niel thought.


  "Niel, go to class." Chunji said.


  "I'm going! What smells so good?" He asks.


  "Chanhee cooks for me!" Hyun beamed. "I'm not really hungry, but he did not give strawberry juice if I do not eat anything."


  "Woow!! Hyung cooks!" Niel says.


  "Yes, yes. And now go to school!" Chanhee says.


  Hyuna Chanhee and ate together.


                                                              ***


  Meanwhile, Niel went to class.


  * Well, Hyuna called Chunji by name? He never told anyone not allow it! But Tiffany says to him Oppa. But Chunji oppa. Not Chanhee Oppa. Hyuna is did not speak Chanhee OPAA, but she said Chanhee. Chunji like her? No, I think he likes Tiffany. * Niel thought.

 

  And at school shared this information with Ricky, CAP, Changjo and L.joe.

 

--------------------------

Hello!

I really do not know whether this is good ....
I do not know whether one reads this ....
Please leave a comment or subscribe!

Bye, GodnessSmile :D