Fight

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's Pov
*Flashback*


  "How is it you do not fulfill my orders?!" The voice shouted.


  "I'm really sorry, but I can not pretend to feel. As she learns more, and find the truth that she hate you." Chunji said cautiously.


  Boss sighed loudly. "Good. You got right. I should not give these orders. Most Recent awful lot happening. Simply you have to take care of her, okay?"


  "Of course." Chunji said.


*The end of flashback*


  Chunji remembered his conversation with the boss. He could not help, but he kept thinking about Hyuna. What did he do? After a while, Tiffany walked over to him.


  "Why are you so nervous?"


  "It's nothing important." He quickly replied.


  Tiffany was confused. Why was it so? While she thought, Chunji started walking near the pool. Tiffany is upset. Even the slightest movement Chunji or Hyuna, causes the heart to be faster. If you guys were vampires, they knew right away that she was hiding something.


  She looked up as he walks back and forth, around the pool. She begins to think that she should not take her briefcase. If Tiffany did not take Hyuna's briefcase, she did not have to worry about that now. But why Tiffany's worried?


  Briefcase is safe. In her room. Nothing will happen. Hyuna and go right back to pass. Nothing will happen ...


  Tiffany was very wrong when she thought that nothing would happen.


  In an instant, everything fell apart.Tiffany noticed that Hyuna is angry, but she noticed that she is holding a briefcase.


  This briefcase of her data.


  This briefcase, which she was not found.


  The fight did not last too long.


  Hyuna ran, all red in the face from anger and hit Tiffany's cheek. Teen Top were in shock. Hyuna heavily hit her. Tiffany face tilted to the side when she hit her. Her eyes filled with tears. They were not tears of pain or sorrow. These were tears of disappointment.


  Tiffany disappointed in myself.When Tiffany looked at Hyuna slowly, she looked into her eyes.Tiffany also disappointed Hyuna.But the long-Hyuna was not disappointed. Very quickly overwhelmed her anger.


  Anger, which was focused on Tiffany.


  "What's that?!" Hyuna cried.


  Chunji tried to ease the tension and went to the girls. "Hyuna why you hit her?"


  We could hear the pain in his voice. And that's just even more enraged Hyuna. The pain in her heart went terribly hard and fast. Hyuna took briefcase and ripped in half. Tiffany squealed.


  "So you like me, huh?"


  "I .." Tiffany did not know what to say.


  "Noona, stop it." Ricky said.


  "So you trust me?!" Hyuna almost screamed and went one step ahead.


  Tiffany stepped back one step. "Hyuna, it is not so ..."


  "Why did you take it??! Wanted to know more about me?!" Hyuna took another step forward. Tiffany stepped back, and only a meter from her from shared pool.


  "Please, let me explain." Tiffany whispered.


  "What is there to explain?" Hyuna returned to normal speech. She took the papers in his hand and grabbed it again. Tiffany ran down her cheek a tear.
  But Hyuna did not stop.


  When she spoke every sentence, while tore cards that were in a briefcase. She also wasted a chance to see who her Appa. Hyuna knew it, but she did not care."You were stupid enough to take it. And that's just to find out who I am? Or how I was stupid life? Do you know how I really worked for it to be happy do not!" Hyuna threw torn paper into the pool. Now they have to anything unsuitable.Tiffany really regretted what she had done. But she could not do anything.


  She had never seen that Hyuna was so angry, and it frightened her.


  In Hyuna's mind there was haos. She could not even organize individual thoughts. She wanted revenge. When she threw papers into the water, she went to Tiffany and clenched her hands around her neck.


  The guys were shocked. Again. As Hyuna can do? They had to act quickly because Hyuna's hands were getting tighter around Tiffany's neck. Tiffany tried to stop Hyuna, but to no avail. Slowly ended her air. Chunji first to react. He ran to Hyuna and told her to stop.


  "You do not know what she did to me. I thought we're friends, but I was wrong." Hyuna quickly responded.


  CAP and L.joe ran to Hyuna. CAP tightened his arms in about her waist and lifted her up. It only made ​​it worse. Hyuna did not let go, and now Tiffany Tiffany was in the air. L.joe and Chunji tried to make Hyuna let go of Tiffany.


  "Hyuna! Stop!" Niel shouted. He also tried.


  Changjo and Ricky looked at each other.


  "I have an idea. Crazy, but it is." Ricky said.



  Changjo and Ricky came to Hyuna and stepped L.joe, Chunji and Niel, who tried to pull away Hyuna from Tiffany.


  "WHAT are you doing?" L.joe shouted.


  "Plan." Changjo said.


  Changjo and Ricky faces approached Hyuna's hand. Tiffany's face slowly was getting pale. They put forward language and Hyuna's hands.


  The plan worked.


  Hyuna immediately let go of Tiffany's neck.


  "Ugh!" She said, wiping her hands.


  Chunji grabbed Tiffany and helped her stand. Slowly at Tiffany's face, returned colors. Hyuna noticed that she let go of her neck and tried to get out of the grip of the CAP's. But CAP held it tightly. Hyuna had to think. But she do not want to, so she began to scream and writhe.


  "Let go of me!"


  After a few seconds, the CAP could not stand and let Hyuna. Very bad. All the guys tried to stop her, but it was too late.


  Hyuna jumped to Tiffany and clenched her hands around her neck. As if that were not enough, Tiffany lost her balance and the two girls fell into the pool. Hyuna still clenched her hands around neck. Tiffany thrashed and tried to swim to the top, because her ended the air. Hyuna did not even notice. Her one goal was revenge.


  Teen Top came to the pool and watched the silhouettes of girls. They almost merged into one. They looked like they fighting in water. It was clear that Tiffany is fighting for his life, and Hyuna did not. Only the clatter of shoes they woke up. Everyone looked at Chunji.


  "I jump on them. I'll Try remove Hyuna. you ye her. How far away from Tiffany." He quickly gave the command.


  "Hyung! Do not do it! Do not pull them out!" Ricky warned.


  "Stretch out." Chunji smiled and jumped into the pool.Chunji had a limited field of view of the water. Mainly because the girls were moving constantly.


  Chunji quickly grabbed one and pulled to the surface. Fortunately, it was Hyuna. CAP grabbed her from behind and held. Chunji after a while out of the water, along with Tiffany. She greedily gasped for breath. Hyuna stopped for a moment and looked at her.


  "Thank you, Chunji Oppa." Tiffany whispered, but Hyuna and so is heard.
  Hyuna started to throw again.


  "Guys! Help CAP!" Chunji shouted.


  CAP held Hyuna from behind, when Niel and L.joe grabbed her hands. Changjo and Ricky wanted to grab her by the legs, but Hyuna growled and they get moved back. Hyuna came up with the idea. She stood and began to cry. Of course she pretended to cry, but neither Tiffany nor Teen Top did not know. They were surprised that Hyuna suddenly crying. Boys loosen their hugs and Hyuna are used.


  She suddenly broke off and the guys again tried to stop her. But she was stronger and again threw herself at Tiffany. Again girls fell into the water. And the whole routine is repeated. Somehow Chunji pulled Hyuna and Tiffany out of the water. But there was no repetition. L.joe, CAP, Niel, Changjo and Ricky kept Hyuna. Although it kept her five Night Hunters, it's still hard to maintain her.


  "What's going on?" Asked a teacher. He heard the sounds of battle and came running here. Very surprised him that Hyuna holds five boys. At first he did not know if it's a Night Hunter, but then remembered the new girl. "You are the Park Hyuna, right?"


  Hyuna stiffened when she heard his full name. "Yes."


  The teacher sighed and asked for explanation. They explained to him. For now, there will be no penalty for Hyuna, Chunji, Tiffany.


                                                           ***


  The guys were waiting for Hyuna, Tiffany and Chunji come in dry clothes and dry hair. When they saw them, Chunji walked between the girls that They could not kill. All the way to the room was grim. Yet there was an awkward atmosphere. But no one dared to say anything. In the end, they were late on exam.


  "Ok. If all we are, as we know today will be fencing. Please imposition of clothes and waiting for his opponent." Teacher said.


  Fighting one by one passed. Teen Top always won, but the first place among the boys took Chunji. What could have been expected?


  Among the girls it was different. Teen Top afraid that Hyuna will fight with Tiffany, but then Changjo said."Do you remember that Hyuna never tried fencing?" The sentence caused guys stop worrying.


  But Hyuna was that great. All the time overcame all opponents. Boys started to become more and more afraid. When they asked Hyuna, where she can as well do fencing, she replied that she did not know. And she had never tried. Boys know that it's true.


  "Last fight! About first place? Tiffany and Hyuna!" The teacher said, and all Night Hunters burst into applause.


  Nobody expected that the new girl comes to the final. And the most feared Teen Top. Hyuna went on the field, and Tiffany stood in front of her. Just judge them shared.


  You can't win with me, Tiffany. I'll crush you. My revenge on you, for what you did to me. Hyuna thought.


  And then the teacher whistle her whistle and the fight began.


---
Sorry for the lack of updates!
Now, I will update the at least once a week!
Comment and subscribe!