Pizza?

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's POV 
  Tiffany slowly drifted away from the group and went to the bow.


  * It is a pity that I can not do this shoot *


  She walked around the tree and looked at all the commotion in front of her. She really did not know how she could just shoot. Moments earlier Hyuna did not even hit the targets.

 

  And now? Easily hit the target.Tiffany rose in spirit and thought that she should go to her and congratulate her. She took one deep breath and went to .... to see how all went away and Chunji hugs her and whispers into his ear.


  * Maybe I should not bother? * She thought, and went home.


                                                             ***


  Hyuna was in a daze that Chunji hugged her. At the beginning she feltuncomfortable, but then she relaxed and hugged him.


  "I really do not know how it happened." Hyuna said as they stopped to cuddle.


  "You are amazing. Who would have thought you'd be so good to shoot?" Chunji said. "I'm jealous."


  "Why?" Hyuna asked and started walking toward the house.


  "Because no one has ever matched me not." Chanhee explained. "You know, I was always admired for my skills, but I think now you will too."


  "But I do not think so." She sighed. "Why would someone like me be interested?"


  "First." He held out one finger. "You are here for a new girl, who has never lived like we do, but she is, however, the Night Hunter." He pulled out a second finger. "Secondly. Immediately joined you home in which they live, only the best." He reached the third finger. "Thirdly. Today you did not go at all in training, but then shot down." He reached the third finger. "Thirdly. Today you did not go at all in training, but then shot down sixty points and you catch up with me."


  "But it's not that I want it."


  "But you'll be popular. Probably like me and the guys." He smiled.


  Ah, that his smile. This is what he makes of Hyuna's belly flying butterflies. He makes she for the first time in my life feel special. He makes you sometimes afraid that he would lose. But she knows him only two days. How can this be? She has never been so sensitive.


  "Hey." He said. "I'll help you through it. You will not be wrong. Make yourself at your own school." Hyuna nodded and smiled.


  After a moment the idea came to mind. Chanhee said that the three girls are living with them. But she met only one. Where's the rest? Ah, she overheard, and they surely will not come. For now. Why does she feel relief? She does not know.


  "Hey, you told me that the three girls live where I do. Where are the other two?"


  He frowned slightly at her question, but after a while, he said. "They came out. They have a job and come back soon."


  "When?"


  "Girl, do you need to know everything?" He scoffed.


  She snorted. "I always know everything. Now? Almost nothing. Do not like this feeling that I do not know and others know everything about me."


  "Okay. They'll be back in a couple weeks. Do not know exactly when. But be prepared. They are not nice and do not like Tiffany. She is different from them. Maybe they are very capable, but not suitable for a friend."


  "So that's why you like Tiffany." Hyuna escaped. She should not have said that. She did not want to. But somehow it just came out. "I mean, you know, as a friend."


  Chunji relieved. "Yeah. That's Why."


                                                                  ***


  Tiffany walked around the campus and wondered what to do.


  She really likes Chunji. Very much so. Long.


  But Hyuna ....


  Tiffany is glad that she came. Finally found someone who understands it. Girls had left, but it's irrelevant. She does not like them. One always wants to Chunji Oppa. Tiffany behaved normally, not as a fan. And he liked her. They get along great.   Tiffany went before the building, which they call 'school'.


  Before him was a big fountain. In the middle of it was a statue, depicting the first Night Hunter. She sat on the edge of the fountain and the water touched his hand. It was cold. She sighed.


  "Something happened, Tiffany?" Someone asked.


  "Nothing about what you might be worried." She said.


  "Oh, stop it. Had a fight with your loved boyfriend, Chunji?"


  "Shut up, L."
                                      
                                                       
Kim MyungSoo


                            Age:17


Talent: shooting firearms, gymnastics, karate and fencing.


His story: Boy very handsome and popular at school. Belongs to the Infinite. Often, he is cool in relation to the others. He likes to tease Tiffany. He knows that she crush on Chunji and he wants to help her.

 


  "Do not be mad at me. What happened this time?" He asked softly.


  "New Girl." She replied shortly.


  "Hmm ... Park Hyuna?" He asked, and she nodded her head. "I saw her file. These are .... interesting. From the pictures I would judge does not think she will be just like those two."


  "She's not." Tiffany denied. "She is ..... wonderful. I made ​​friends with her."


  "Friends keep close, and your enemies closer."


  "No!" Tiffany screamed. "She seriously is very cool. Finally someone who is not a . Maybe she is a little shy, but she can be fierce. Heard about her situation. But I really like her, L."


  He looked at her in surprise. He could not believe her words. "So what's with this girl?"


  "Chunji Oppa probably likes her."


  His jaw dropped."W-what? Someone he likes?" He inquired.


  "I do not know, but he is so caring with her. A know about you, that he left the council meeting because he had to bring her here?" She said, and he shook his head.


  "Who is she accurate?" Wondered aloud Myungsoo.


  "Surely you said you saw her file." She heard it.

 

  "Yes, but only a few cards. Do not tell anyone, but most of the pages of the archive is torn."


  "How so?"


  "I only know a little about the old school. Was very popular and talented. ABOUT parents will not mention. Umma is just murdered, but she was great company. But her father is said that by the age of seven he was with her, and then do not know what. Could not find the database even his name. It's all confidential. "


  "Hey, you're favorite machine. Do not you ask her about it to give you access to?" Tiffany asked.


  "I'm asking for. But she suddenly spiel and said that I am not allowed to know anything about it. Asked her and asked her and she told me that it was confidential and Boss told anyone not to disclose much. And that she can not do me to say. "


  "That's it?"


  "No. Even said that the less I know, the better for me." He grimaced.


  "Strange. L?"


  "Yes?"


  "Are you going to help me find something, anything about her?" Tiffany asked.
"I .... I do not ...." Myungsoo started, but she did face begging dog. "You know we're gonna get through this?"


  She smiled at him. "I knew that you agree to help me Oppa."


                                                                ***


  Hyuna came with Chunji inthe house and immediately heard a scream Ricky from the kitchen.


  "Noooona!"


  Hyuna turned around and said to Chunji. "Do you know what can he going?"


  "No. Warning : baby's coming." He said. Hyuna chuckled.


  "Noona? You lied to us !"Ricky accused Hyuna and dragged her to the kitchen.   There were other members of Teen Top.


  "A child calm down. She is here just the other day, as she was able to lie to you." Chunji says.


  "They are already on page results!" Ricky shouted.


  "What page?" Hyuna said.


  "This, this is our school site." Niel said.


  Hyuna slowly scanned arrays and saw that she is first and Chunji. "So what?" She asked.


  "You said that you can not shoot a bow!" Changjo said.


  "Because I can not ..." Hyuna whispered and everyone looked at her.


  "It's impossible ...." L.joe said.


  "Let her explain." CAP said.


  "Can you first explain to me what's going on with this site?" Hyuna said, and turned to Chunji.


  "This is a page of our school." He started. "Normally, everyone can enter it on the internet, but to see the content you need to login. Anyone who comes to the Academy Night Hunter has an account. You wear them in a few days. On this page are all results of examinations, or something else. Here also writes when there is a celebration and so on .... "


  "Oh." She sighed. "Now I have to explain what's going on with this bow?" They all nodded. "So .... I really never shoot a bow. During the exercise, I did not hit the targets. Merely a tree. Chanhee just before the end came and helped me. Scored in the middle. But he helped me so you know .... It had to hit the middle. but then there were already pass. I really do not know how, but suddenly hit in the middle. then all the time I hit in the middle. as if suddenly I was able to for years and I was in that great. How do not believe it ask those who were there. "


  "Wow ..." CAP whispered. After a moment, he added. "Can you explain. But it's still not what I expected." Hyuna tilted her head to the side. She did not understand. "You're just talented, Hyuna. I think you can be a great Night Hunter. Would love to know what else you can do."


  Hyuna pouted. "I do not know." She went to the refrigerator and pulled out strawberry juice.


  "Oh, no. You too?" Niel groaned.


  "But what?" Hyuna asked, oblivious.


  "Hyung Chunji is also obsessed with the juice." L.joe said.


  Hyuna slowly processed his words. "You do not like the juice?"


  "Nah." Changjo said. "It tastes revolting!"


  "HEY! DO NOT INSULT MY JUICE!" Chunji and Hyuna cried at the same time.


  "Awww ...." Ricky said.


  Hyuna mumbled something unintelligible and grabbed her head. Chunji immediately ran to her.


  "Everything okay?" He asked. She nodded and leaned against the table behind her.


  "Do not lie."


  "I'm not lying." Hyuna denied. She took his hand from his head and smiled. This smile was fake. "You see?" She opened a juice.


  "Do not pretend." L.joe said, when he suddenly found himself with her.


  "Who can not pretended ..." She began slowly.


  "... to not be able to govern." Chunji finished. She looked at him.


  "How do you know the saying?" Niel said.


  "That's not saying. This is the motto of my family for a very long time." She said. "A what?"


  "Oh, but it officially? Because some families have a motto." Changjo said.


  "Each family can have a motto. But with us it is ... I do not know. My parents always said that we would have them officially. But I never knew exactly what they meant." Hyuna said.


  "You know, with us, at the Night Hunter is only a few such names. Others lost. A Chunji motto is the same as you." CAP said.


  Hyuna's eyes widened. "He is my family?"


  "No. They'll mix in your head." Chunji says. "I checked it. Our families come from two different places. My Asian, directly from Korea. Her from Europe, from France."Everyone immediately understood.


  "Wow. It's Cool for me. With me it's all right. I'll Go to my room." Hyuna said uncertainly.


  "Hello all! Have brought us pizzas!" Tiffany said suddenly. Everyone rushed to the pizzas in addition Chunji and Hyuna.


  "You sure you're okay?"


  "Yes." She said and smiled.


  "Come on, eat." He said.


  "I'm not hungry." Hyuna said.


  "But you need something to eat." Chunji said.


  "But I do not want to." Hyuna went.


                                                                ***


  Hyuna was lying in bed, huddled. She felt bad. She wanted to sleep, but she was hot, so she opened the big window. Not even heard someone knocking. She had closed her eyes, so I do not know who it was.


  "Aish, this girl." Someone whispered. She heard someone closes the window and sits down next to her. She slowly opened her eyes.


  "Chanhee? What are you doing here?" Hyuna asked.


  "Yes, it's me. Why you opened the window?" He asked.


  "B-because it was hot."


  "But you're trembling. Brought you a piece of pizza." He said, and gave her one of those wonderful smiles of his.


  "Y-y-yes?" She just passed her realize it.


  "Are you sick?" Chunji said.


  "I do not ..."


  "Sit down." He commanded. She sat up. He leaned over to her. Hyuna's heart was pounding.


  *What's wrong with me? * She thought.


  On the other hand, Chunji bent over her, and for a moment, he wanted to kiss her, but stopped himself. Instead, he did what he was planning to start. He put his lips to her forehead.


  "You've got a little warm forehead." He said.


  "I'll be fine." She assured him. "You do not have to worry about me."


  "Oh, I have to. Please, eat." He took the plate from her bedside table and handed it to her. "I brought you something. Tiffany bought six large pizzas. But they are devoured in five minutes. I know you said you're not hungry, but ...."


  "Thank you." She said and began to slowly eat.

 

  While Hyuna food, Chanhee told her stories of life here. Of course, he only told the funny story.


  Both of them had no idea that a boy was watching them. And a little misunderstood the 'kiss' on the forehead. That's how it is when someone looks, but does not listen to what they say. Then, the boy went to tell the others what he saw.

 

-----------------------

Please leave a comment, or subscribe!