Happy Life?

Who can not pretend to not be able to govern [HIATUS]

Author's note: This chapter is about the past Hyuna, before the death her mom.

Author's Pov
  Hyuna got up as usual. She dressed it, she washed up and looked at her reflection in the mirror.


  "I'm happy? Probably I am." She said to herself. "I mean, who not be happy in my position?" She asked herself.


  Hyuna once again looked into his blue eyes and dark hair.


  "Hyuna! Sweetie go for breakfast!" Her Umma cries from below.


  "I'm coming!" Hyuna went slowly down. For some reason, she felt strange. As if she had amnesia. As if anyone would erase her memory. When she went downstairs and walked over to the table, through her intense pain in the head.


  "Ahh! ~ ~"


  "Honey, what's wrong?" Asked Umma.


  "My head hurts .... terribly."


  Hyuna was busy with a headache, so she did not see how the Umma eyes get big with fear.


  "I'll call the doctor."


  "No Umma, do not need to." Hyuna said. "It does not hurt. Stopped."


  "Oh, that's great. Now, eat and go to school."


  Hyuna sat down and ate. She could not describe what she saw. Terrible. And It was amazing. There were fairies and vampires. They fought. The whole was a strange headache. She knew that she was in the house, but she could see a completely different scene.


                                                           ***


  Meanwhile, the Umma went to the bedroom. She was very upset.She picked up the phone and dialed the number.


  "Hello?" He said the voice on the other side.


  "Hello, Mrs. Park here. We need to make an appointment. Idea Hyuna."


  "Ah, well. This may tomorrow?"


  "But she had a terrible day long headache., I'm afraid that will remember something." She said.


  "Unfortunately, even if I left now, I'd just come tomorrow."


  "Well, tomorrow morning, let him call you. Goodbye."


  Hyuna mom feel bad. She knew it was coming, but did not know that so suddenly.


                                                          ***


  Hyuna has already climbed into the limo and drove to school. Still she had these strange images. Throughout the day, was absent. When she returned to the house greeted her Umma.


  "How was school?"


  "Good. Something wrong? Usually you later at home."


  "Nothing, honey. Tomorrow probability you will be exempt from a few lessons." Umma said.


  "Why?"


  "Because ... we go to visit, to remove these your headaches. Did it hurt your head at school?"


  "No." Hyuna said. At the same time, fell to her knees. Her head ached terribly.


  This time it was different. She felt that she is somewhere else. She looked around and saw his Appa. She would always recognize him. Despite the fact that he left her and Umma, while Hyuna was less than 7 years. She no longer felt pain. She did  not  feel anything. She wanted to scream Appa, but out of , nothing escaped.


  She saw him. After all these years, she sees him.


  She knew she was somewhere else. But she could not say anything. Her Appa had not seen her since she was a tree. She was on the meadow. Meadow was large. Around it were a tree. Her Appa was in a strange black outfit. He had a bow. When Hyuna realized that they did not hear, she hid behind a tree, and she leaned her head to look at what he's doing.


  She could see vampires, fairies, werewolves and humans. HUMANS?! Yes, she saw people. They were mainly men. They were dressed just like Appa.


  * What is it? War? And why my Appa is there? * Hyuna Thoughts.


  Vampires and werewolves were next to Appa and others. But the fairies were in front of them. Suddenly, one of them walked slowly to Appa.


  In her hands began to make a bow and arrow. Appa Hyuna took a bow. Hyuna suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline. But she also felt that she could speak. That she can do something.


  She ran out and the second was between Appa and fairy.


  "Appa?" Hyuna whispered.


  She knew that they were all staring at her surprised.


  "Appa? Is that you? What's going on?" She said, this time louder.


  "Hyuna? What are you doing here? How old are you?" Her Appa asks.


  "How so?" Hyuna was confused. "You forget? You do not know how old I am? After you left me and Umma?"


  "Hyuna as you are ...?"


  Hyuna did not hear the rest of the sentence. Again, her head started to hurt.


  "Hyuna!" She has heard the cry of her Appa, when everything went black.


  "Sweetie? Are you okay?" Umma asks.


  Hyuna thought she was not forever. Umma wanted to say about what she saw, but she thought it would be better if she did not say.


  "What I was gone?" She said. Umma helped her to her feet.


  "What? What are you talking about? Second ago you fell down on his knees, and now normally go."


  * It was not me second? * -Hyuna Thoughts.


  "Nothing.'ll Go to bed." She said, and went to sleep.


                                                            ***


  Mr. Park suddenly felt pain. His head nearly burst from him.


  Suddenly moved to another scene. He saw each other again. He saw the times when Hyuna was small. But he did not know why he sees. After a while came to him an idea: Someone changes his future.


  He watched the scene with interest. Suddenly, the girl ran out.


  * She looks like .... Hyuna? *-He thought.


  He knew what that meant. Slowly she recalls.


  * But my wife is still alive. She should send her every three years to forget. *


  He has already moved elsewhere. But Hyuna did not. He wanted to go there and take it, but apparently he could not. He did not feel up to it. But Hyuna can.


  After a while she disappeared. His headaches have returned. He came back to himself. He began to wonder why she was in there. Since his wifealive it means that TaeSoo late.


  He pressed a button on the phone and said:


  "Please bring the best of the young Night Hunter. I have a special job for him."


                                                             ***


  The next day was normal. Except that Hyuna could not sleep. She went down, but it was not Umma. She left only a note.


Dear Hyuna,
I went to work,
but the director will tell you when you go home.
The driver will come pick you up. Breakfast you have in the fridge.
Love, Umma.

  Hyuna ate breakfast and went to school. After the second lesson, it was released. When she went out down the hall, her phone rang.


  "Yeah?"


  "Hyuna, sweetie, plans have changed." The Umma said. Hyuna heard some shots.


  "Umma? WHAT is going on?" Hyuna asks.


  "Nothing."


  "I heard the shots!"


  "Honey, do not worry about it. But do not go home." Umma's voice interrupted by the outbreak.


  "What? Umma? What's going on? Where are you?"


  "Sweetheart, you know I love you. You do not go home. You run as far as possible. Appa maybe find you. I love you..." The connection has been interrupted.


  Hyuna could not stand it. She ran up to the driver and she said that he went home. He did not want to.


  "I can not let you down into the house. I got other orders."


  "You have me there to disappoint! And that's it!" Hyuna screaming. "As it does not I'll take a taxi."


  "I should not have done that. Could get you hurt."


  "Go you!"


  He took her. But it was too late. The police was everywhere.


  Then everything went very fast. The police explained that the Umma in his will gave her everything. Hyuna inherited the house, the money and everything else. But she did not want. She wanted the mother to live. It was only after they let her go home. Everywhere was a mess. And in the middle of the living room hung Umma. She hung. Upside down. It's body was covered in blood. She was full of wounds. Hyuna ran out of the house. Spinning a few days she was in the hotel. The house was cleaned. Even a funeral. All her compassion. But she did not feel anything. Has become empty. Only after a few days, she began to be angry. 

 

  She wanted revenge.


  She changed in a few days. She began to wear dark clothes, broke off contact with friends. Leave school activities.


  On Tuesday, the Umma died. Or rather, she was murdered.   OnThursday, there was a funeral. 

 

  On Friday, she had decided what she wants to do.


-------------
Hi,
I hope you enjoyed it.
The next chapter will be about her present life.:D
This chapter was a sort of 'flashback' xD
Please comment and subscribers <3
Bye, GodnessSmile :P