5

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Niel POV

     "what has I’ve done. Poor Chunji hyung. he must hate me now. Aishh, Ahn Daniel how come you can let someone that was being someone else fall in love with you. You just a bad boy." I said to myself as there’s no one here, they all being busy promoting our song. I really want to go at there but since I’m injured I can’t go. Even if I still didn’t go, no one will ever notice my present. I sigh then close my eyes wanting to sleep.

Nobody POV

   The fans cheered loudly as Teen Top be on stage. Niel’s parts were being switch with Chunji since the older boy also the main vocalist in Teen Top. But something went wrong the fans whispered to each other, noticing that there was no Niel presence. After they were done as usual they greet the fans and some of their fans ask them.

"where’s Niel oppa?" one of the crowd ask Teen Top.

"we are sorry for his absent. He’s at the hospital right now and he’s getting better soon." Cap as the leader answer.

"waeyo??" they ask again.

"some accidents happens and yup, the result is he getting injured." Changjo said while glaring at Chunji who were averting the maknae gaze. The fans of course notice this. They were whispering and chatting with each other after they seen the scene between Chanjo and Chunji.

"well, we hope that he get better faster, since I miss him on stage. Err, I mean we all… yeah, we all miss him on stage." The girl said nervously as she only say herself when said some message to Niel but then quickly change it when she saw the others send a murder look at her if she didn’t mention their too. Teen top just chuckle at them and bowed before getting off stage.

When they were inside their change room Cap suddenly pulls the maknae arms facing him.

"ouchie hyung! that’s hurts." He whined.

"why do you glare at Chunji because of  this? Are you trying to accuses him for all of this things that were happen to Niel?! Do you know the risk is?" Capask angrily. Changjo blood boiled before he burst out.

"what??!!! If you don’t know the truth, don’t just go and accuses people by just looking!! Have you seen the accident??? Do you think you know it all? I didn’t try to accuses him or what but the evidence were clearly showed in front of my eyes!! I see it with my own eyes!" Changjo glare back. His voice raising with the time.

Cap seemed surprise when he heard their maknae raise his voice at the older.

"what do you mean?" he ask.

"Chunji hyung, threw some vase towards Niel hyung and hit his head, that’s why he is in the hospital." Changjo said.

"is this true Changjo?" he ask once again.

"why do I need to tell you the lie?" Changjo answer. Cap sigh before get up and walk towards Chunji who were sit on the couch with Ricky and L.joe.

"Chanhee yah. I need to ask you something." Cap said while patting Chunji thigh.

"what is it hyung?"

"it’s about Niel. Did you do it to him?"

Chunji bit his lips before speaking up. Looking wildly at the eyes, Ricky, L.joe and Cap were looking at him.

"n-ne, b-but I-I’m sorry… I didn’t mean it… I was too angry to control myself… I was upset…my boyfriend leave me for him, and I-I just want him back to me…" chunji said. His voice cracked a little before a single tears fell from his eyes. Cap sigh loudly and face palmed himself.

"YOU DID IT??!!!" l.joe ask while getting up from his seat. His face red with angers and he can feel his blood boiling inside.

"L-look baby… I’m sorry… I -"

"don’t talk to me you jerk!! I hate you. I regret that I’ve once being in relation with you." With that L.joe dashed out from the room and leave the stunned members.

"w-what have I’ve done…" Chunji trailed off before he broke into tears. Ricky also sigh and get up,

"aishh, hyung. why would you do that." With that he also leave the room going off nowhere. The only person left is Cap. Chunji look at him with a tears filled eyes.

"won’t you leave too?" he ask.

"no I won’t. I know how you feels. It was just an accident right? And I can’t be mad because of that." He said then pats the younger’s back smoothly. Chunji hiccupped and sobbing in front of Cap. He his fist then buried his face at the crook of Cap neck.

"t-thanks hyung…"

"you’re welcome."

 

Meanwhile at the hospital…..

 "miss can I know is there’s any patient name Ahn Daniel?"

The nurse look at him then look at the list. She seemed thinking at first before snapped her fingers.

"bingo… yup theirs is one patient name Ahn Daniel. He’s at room 103. By the way may I know you’re name sir?" she ask politely.

"my name is Kim-" before he could reply, the nurse give him the pass before ushering him to go since she was extremely busy. The man shrugged it off then walk towards the room. His smirk grew wider then before. Just when he were about to enter, he look there’s many people around him and he guess maybe his family, so he decide that he will enter after this. So he decide that he text Chunji. ‘I’m here at the hospital. If you want Byunhun back, guess you need to shut your mouth. And I will silently have my way with him.’ He smirk before sending it to Chunji. "you’re mine now Ahn Daniel" he whispered before smirking evilly.

Back at the SBS station….

Chunji bit his lips as he got the message. He want it to happen but, he can’t really tell if there’s anything bad happen to their emotional vocalist. His mind were full with worried and after  long tired battle with his inner he decide that he need to tell the others members, even though they might be hate him and angry at him because his stupid action.

"hey, hyung. why are you look so worried?" ricky come at squat in front of Chunji.

"y-you’re not mad at me anymore??" chunji ask. His voice slightly shuddered. Ricky shake his head slowly while smiling.

"just now I am mad at you but after I re – thinking it over again, it’s not literally you’re fault. You just being engulfed by the anger but it’s okay. I forgive you now hyung. now tell me, why are you look so nervous?" ricky calmly said to him as he pats the older boy knees.

"I need to tell you something important. It’s about Niel.. he is in-" before he could finish, the coordinator barge in and said that they need to be on stage right now.

"it’s okay, you can tell us later hyung." ricky said as he get up.

"but it’s important. This is about Niel’s lif-" before Chunji could finish L.joe cuts him off in a slightly annoyance voice.

"cut it off Lee Chanhee. We won’t listen to your evil plans anymore." He said then walk out from the room. Chunji flinch from his harsh words. His eyes watered, his lips trembling.

"but it’s important… niel might has just has been killed." He said slowly, barely audible, it just came out like a whisper since the cheers too loud.

After the show end, Chunji quickly tug on Cap arms, begging him.

"Minsoo hyung!!! please… please… let’s go to the hospital, Niel’s life is in danger!!!" he said. Cap looks surprise at first but furrowed his eyebrows.

"what do you mean?"  he ask.

"please, let’s go. I tell you all once we got in the car." He said the hurriedly they all packing their things and go to the hospital along with the others members.

"Niel, please be safe!!! We are coming for you." He said clutching his hands together. Suddenly Changjo pats his shoulder.

"don’t worry I’m sure he will be safe." He said then smile.

"C-changjo ah, you’re not mad at me anymore?" he ask. Chanjo shook his head,

"No, I’m still mad at you but it’s okay, everyone make a mistake right? So do you. And I decide to forgive you." Chunji eyes started to watered once again.

"t-thank Changjo yah." He bits his lips.

"if there’s anything happens to him, I will never forgive you!" l.joe said harshly. Shocking all the member inside the car.

"Byunghun ah.." he trails off.

"no!! don’t call my name. I.HATE.YOU!" he said emphasis the words while rolled his eyes back. Chunji just stare out at the window and he can feel, Cap were squeezing his hands. He looks up and smile a little at Cap. Little deep inside his heart, he pray that Niel will be save.

"God, please let him safe…"

At the hospital……..

"miss, we are the friend  of the patient name Ahn Daniel." Cap say. The nurse look up before fixing her glasses a little and admiring them one by one.

"and you are you guys?" she ask.

"we were his friends, and we also his band members. Can we visit him?" cap ask.

"oh I see, I’m sorry. Ahn Daniel is being put in ICU since he was being attacked by someone and we can’t catch him, he is in critical condition. A very critical condition, if there’s chance he might be save but if there’s another word, he might pass away. But you all can go see him out from the window. I will give you the room number." The nurse said then give them the pass before showing them the room.

"Niel hyung…….."  Ricky who were the one look at the window, there he is. All in bandage, his face pale then before his heart beat also slow down. The sight broke Chunji’s heart and he fell crying on the side of Cap.

"I’m sorry Ahn Daniel… I’m sorry.." he said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha sorry if this a little boring. I know sorry for the late update, I were extremely busy and I now trying apply for some university so well yeah, but I will keep updating this fic tho. Anyhow’s thanks for the comments and reading, I love you guys*hugs and kisses for you guys* I’m out..*toink, toink.. skipping happily towards the university form* bye bye..