8

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Nobody POV

  That morning, as usual L.joe wake up and clean himself. After he done doing his business, he walk towards the bed and lightly shook the smaller boy.

“Niel ah…wake up. Its already morning.”

Niel groaned, tossing his head aside like a little kid. L.joe just chuckle at his adorable action. He keeps shaking the boy, but still Niel won’t budge.

“Niel, wake up…” he trails off.

“ummm, shiroyo…let’s sleep more…” he whined and grabs L.joe by his neck using his arms, pulling the elder with him. Exactly, on top of him. L.joe just let out a hearty chuckle before Niel slowly open his eyes, meeting with L.joe. They keep staring for a second before Niel spoke up.

“hyung? Why are you on top of me?” he asks.

Eyebrows furrowed in confusion. L.joe just raises one of his eyebrows.

“You don’t remember?” he asks.

Niel shook his head.

“You just pulled me earlier.”

“N-no! I didn’t pull you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Y-yeah. 100% sure!”

“Then why are your hands lingering on my neck?”

Niel look shocked a little before he finally realizes where exactly his hand was. Quickly he react his hands back, placing it on L.joe chest before push the older lightly. He keeps pushing but L.joe doesn’t wanna move.

“Ughh…hyung…move away.” Niel whined.

“em..em.. I don’t wanna.” L.joe said while stuck his tongue out a little.

Niel keep push.

“Try harder.”

Still trying.

“You won’t get me away from you.”

“iyah…” he keeps pushing.

L.joe just whistles at him while a wide grin plastered on his handsome face.

Niel is still trying to push him away.

“hyung…move…I want to pee.”

“Really?”

Niel nodded his head.

“Then give me something first.”

Niel eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“What is it hyung?” he ask.

l.joe just chuckle thinking at the thing he wants from the younger, it was simple, like others couple would do in the morning.

“Why are you smiling like that? Its creep me out here.”

“Give me a kiss.” He blurted out.

Niel face flushed in red but nether less obliged it. He pulls L.joe towards him and gives his lips a peck. L.joe smile widely before getting up from Niel. Quickly Niel stand up and run towards the bathroom, covering his face in a cute manner. L.joe just laughs at his boyfriend cute action.

Meanwhile inside the bathroom.

Niel step inside and quickly slam the door shut. His back leaned on it, while his face still flushed in red. He smiles shyly before let out a chuckle.

“Kyaa…you just make me shy…” he spoke to himself.

While Niel is in own thought, he didn’t even realize that someone else also inside the room.

“You look happy this morning; may I know why it is?”

Niel jumps a little at the sudden outburst, make he clutch his chest.

“Oh, Changjo. Good morning…nothing unusual happen, it just me feels really good today.” He lied. But the younger can tell what it is.

“Yeah, sure you are.” He said coldly before push Niel aside and walks out from the room. Leaving Niel dumbfounded staring on his back.

“C-Changjo ah.” Niel whispered before the door shut up.

Back at the kitchen.

“Okay, I’m done cooking. Lets eat.” Cap said then placing the food on the table before the kids walk inside and sit on each other own chair.

“We eat first!!” they yelled.

Cap just chuckle looking at them. But he suddenly frowns when he didn’t find one of his favorite members. It was Niel. Niel wasn’t at the table, eating with them.

“Hey, Changjo. Where’s Niel?” he ask.

“I don’t know. Ask L.joe.” he answers coldly.

Cap just raise his eyebrow at him and turn his head towards L.joe who were busy fighting with Ricky.

“Hey, Byunghun. Where’s Niel?” he ask.

L.joe looks up and shrugged,

“He’s maybe still inside the bathroom. You know well, how is him when he take the shower in the morning.” L.joe said then continues eating his food.

Cap just nod and when he were about to eat his food, a spoon of food were shoved on his face. He frowned, shaking his head a little claiming that he don’t want to be feed like that in front of others members. But despite being Chunji is, he still forces the older to eat it. With a red bright face, he take the food, munching the food cutely and pouted when he swallow it.

“Good boy.” Chunji said then pats Cap head like a little kid. Earning wolf whistle from his others member.

“I hate you now” Cap said to Chunji while the younger keeps laughing make the whole table burst into laughter.

“But I love you baby.” He state back.

Few months later…

Everything went back to normal. Niel now was capable to sing and being on stage, and they were successfully make a new comeback with the new song. The song was hit and for the first time they feels so happy. The fans also enlarging from the numbers and not mentioning, the number of Niel fan girls also increasing.

But one things that keeps bothering Niel’s day and night. It was one person. He didn’t know though why the boy is keeps avoiding him. He didn’t even talk with him. The boy just gives him a cold stare and a cold shoulder towards him. He did try to ask him, but the reason came out is he shoving Niel aside and happily towards the others.

Niel didn’t like it. He didn’t like it when Changjo being like that with him. He keeps wandering, why the younger is avoiding him. Is it because he being in a relationship with L.joe? Niel shook his head.

‘No! He didn’t avoid me because of that. He knew it, because I and he didn’t have any relationship. Beside he just loves me like his own brother right?’ Niel keeps wondering alone that night when the others went up to celebrate their first victory with drinking some alcohol. Niel was underage so, he can’t drink it. So, he decides that he will stay at home, unaware that Changjo also staying at there. Ricky was out with a mystery girl, watching some movies outside.

He sigh then flopped himself lazily onto the couch, wanting to watch some cartoon. He reach out his hands but he can’t reach it so he decide to just let it go and flopped his hands lazily on his side before let out a big heavy sigh.

“tch. Such a lazy.” He heard someone scoffed beside him and immediately he sit up. Looking straight towards the person.

“C-Changjo yah…” he trails off. Niel hung his head low, staring at the floor.

Changjo came and take a sit in front of his used beloved hyung. He keeps studying the older face.

“Why?” Niel whispered at him. Changjo raise an eyebrow.

“Why what?” he ask.

“Why did you avoid me?”

“I didn’t.”

“Yes you are.” Niel argue back.

“No! I didn’t avoid you! What are the hell you thinking that?” Changjo said. His voice sound demanded and angry makes Niel flinched at him.

“I- I’m sorry hyung. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m sorry.” Changjo said as he sees tears at his beloved hyung.

“It’s okay…” Niel said. Sniffling a little.

“Please, answer me. Why are you avoiding me?” Niel said with his big teary eyes and pouting his cute lips. Changjo look at him and shifted uncomfortable on the seat.

“Answer me please.” He keeps begged.

“Fine! If you really want to know. I tell you. I jealous over you two!” he simply stated.

“w-what do you mean Changjo ya-“

“I love you hyung.” He answers back. Looking straight into Niel eyes.

“N-no! This can’t be. I must be dreaming. No.” Niel keeps mumbling around like a crazy person, makes Changjo held his face in his palms.

He stare at the shocked face before forcefully kiss him, makes Niel eyes widen as it could be.

The kiss was a forceful one, and Niel didn’t like it, not even a bit. He keeps struggling to get away from the younger but found nothing, only just to be dragged back harshly to the younger embrace.

“I do love you hyung.” Changjo plead.

But suddenly Niel shoved him apart; push him back onto the couch, and stood up. Placing a hand on his lips, glaring at the younger before spoke up.

“No! You didn’t love me. I already have someone that I love. You know that right?”

“I know and I will fight for you. If there’s anything that I could do just to bring your love back to me, I will. I will do anything just to have you back again to me.” Changjo said while hug Niel.

“I’m sorry. I love you to but, as my younger brother only, my heart already filled with someone.”

“But I heard from Chunji hyung, that you love me right?”

“That’s a long time ago Changjo. Past is the past, no need to bring it back. You always told me that you love me, I feel special at that time, but when you are confessing that you just look at me like your own brother, I can’t help but feel unwanted and, there’s come L.joe hyung. He fills the empty spot inside my heart and makes me happy Changjo ah. I’m sorry… I can’t reply to your feelings.” Niel say as he struggling to get away from Changjo’s death grip.

“No! I know you still love me hyung. I know.” He said while keep hugging the older.

“Please. Please let me go Changjo yah. Please don’t make me hates you, then I already are.” Niel said while he lets a few tears dropped down from his flawless face and landed on Changjo’s arms.

Changjo look taken aback a little before release Niel from his hug. With that Niel dashed out from the living room and went straight to his own bedroom. Leaving Changjo stood speechless at there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh my God!!! I’m sorry guys for the late update. I was being super duper busy this few days, also not mentioning I didn’t have any idea to wrote out. So I hope these little chapter, helps you all. Anyways thanks for the comments and reading, I appreciate it a lot^^, but what do you think will happen next? Does Niel will move his heart towards Changjo or he still hates the younger? Hahaha, but Nielie, please don’t hate Changjo… well, enough with the blabbering around and yeah, I’m out… do some comments and let me know okay^^, bye ^^