3

Am I Not Exist In This World?

Changjo P.O.V

    "Hyung! Wake up!" I shook him. He groaned before tossing to his side and let out a sigh. I just smile at his adorable action. Niel hyung really cute, not many people knows that he is a cute little boy. "Hyung, wake up, breakfast is ready. Come on let's eat." I try again. He opened one of his eyes and stared at me, we look at each other’s eyes before he broke it up. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously before ushering him to go and take a bath. He nodded and quickly go to the bathroom. I smile before make up the bed, I was humming some song before Niel hyung call me. "Changjo!! Can you pass me the towel? I forgot to bring it!" He yelled through the door. "Sure! Which one?"  "The pink one!" Quickly my eyes scanned over it and found the pink towels who were hanging on the side of his cupboard. I grabbed it and brought it to him. "Where did I need to put it?" I ask him. "Here!" he said then hold out his hands a little. I frowned then suddenly an idea come popped out from my head. "Hyung? can I coming?" I ask him.

     "No-No!! you can’t" he said quickly as he peek his head outside a little. "Why?" I ask. "Because I’m ." He answer then blush furiously. "Really?" I raise my eyebrow at him. "Ahh, palli!! I’m dying from coldness here" he started to whine. "Ok, okay. No more teasing. Here you go." I said as I handed him the towel. "Tch such a cry baby." I mumble to myself before walking of from the room. Before I step out, my eyes take a last look at Niel hyung. He was wrap in his pink towel, revealing his white creamy back side, quickly I shook my head. "What the hell are you thinking Changjo!!" I said. Before my eyes wandered more, I quickly averted my gaze from him.

    Today I will be going to record my our new album, and today is my turn to practice our song. Thought of that lyric makes me wonder how was the feel when you fell in love with someone. ‘I just wanna love’ that’s a cool one. I smile a little when I thought of that. I then put my headphone before starting to listen and practice it a little.

Nobody POV

     "Ahh, today is the bored day." Niel sigh as he flopped himself on the sofa’s. "Hyung! wanna go and have some movie?" Ricky ask. Niel just shake his head, "I’m tired, so the answer is no. by the way thanks for asking me". Ricky just nod and left the dorm with Cap and Chunji.

     "Hnn, since everyone was gone, I think I wanna have something." Niel say while rubbing his stomach. "thinking of that, I still haven’t my breakfast yet. Let’s make some." He then clap both of his hands in a cute way. After minutes struggling in the kitchen, seriously these boy can’t doing well in the kitchen if there’s no Cap, so No delicious food. He then sit on the couch once again while happily eat his unashamed sandwich.

      "enjoy yourself I see." Suddenly a voice greet him make he jump on his sit. "ahh, l.joe hyung, what a shock. Don’t do that, you might just loose me." He said while finishing eating the sandwich. L.joe raises an eyebrow at him while taking a sit beside him. "and may I know why is that?" he ask. "you might just give me a heart attack." Niel answered while smiling a little at l.joe, they keep talking about stuff and Niel just seem to innocent to realize that L.joe were looking at him thoroughly.

L.joe POV

   ‘God! Why does his lips look so gorgeous?’ I thought as I keep staring at his lips, they way they would curve into small smile and they were moved to the rhythm of his words and so many more’ he keep mumbling around while eating his shamelessly sandwich.

   Before I could go, I catch a glimpse that some leftover where stuck at the corner of his mouth. Quickly I reach up my hands and brush over the place, ‘oh God! His lips were very moist and soft. Better then Chunji though.’I say while brush my thumbs over his plumps lips. He look shocked for a second, eyes widen and soft gasp can be hearing.

   Wasting no time, I closing the space between us, capturing his lips in a fierce, lustful kisses. He try to pull back but I held his head and tilt his head a little before bite his lips a little. "Ahhh," he moaned. Guess maybe ‘cause of the pain. He then grabbed my hands and pulled away. His eyes were pooling with tears. "h-hyung…how could y-you…" he said trembling a little. My mind started to debating, one saying this is a real good chance to show my love towards him and the other one telling me the opposite.

   "Niel yah. Look I’m sorry. I didn’t know what have gotten into me. I just… I’m sorry" I said then hung my head lower then before. "it’s okay hyung. I forgive you." He said then started to get up. Before he can stood on his own foot, he tripping over something. I was quick enough to catch him but somehow made we both fell onto the floor with me on top of him. I can hear him squealed and he tightly shut his eyes. I then look over his figure. His nose, his cute eyebrow and the way he were closing his eyes were just so cute make me want to squish him even more. After a minute, maybe he feel nothing hard that he fell off he started to opened his eyes. Looking straight into my eyes. We both exchange glances for a while before once again I close our proximity,

     Or maybe you can tell what would happen in this position. Slowly the kiss started and it’s look like he stunned a while before started to kiss me back. His reaction makes me smile into the kiss and wanting to feel him more than that. I bring my hands onto his back, roaming on his back side before pulled him towards my body. As we still in our deep passionate kiss, I can’t heard the door room being opened and the shoes were thrown over. "what are you two doing?" suddenly a familiar voice echoed inside the dorm. He quickly sit up and wipe his mouth a little. "Ch-changjo ahh." He try to call. The maknae just give him a cold stare before going inside his room and slammed the door hard. "what should we do know? He saw us kissing" niel said then began to rumble around. I pat his head a little. "Don’t worry, I will figure this things out okay?" I said to him assuredly. ‘but isn’t this a good opportunity to garb on right’ my mind keeps speaking to myself. I smile at the thought of he will be mine shortly, since our hero seen what we are doing, and he got jealous. Yes jealous more that you would imagine. I smirk to myself knowing that Ahn Daniel will be mine shortly.

Finish the third chapter, sorry if these feel weird or what but I will keep this story on an update, but no promise. Kyahahaha!!!!!